Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Givaway!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
ooooo i'm interested in any 2013-2015 festival apparel you have!! if you don't have any, i'm also interested in accents/skincents, familiars, and chests of the same era, especially skeletal chimes, windbound plumage, will o the embers, seashell mantles, and phoenixes/ire eggs ;v;

and in case i haven't already asked too much, i'd also love any unhatched eggs, gem apparel, and breed/gene/scatter scrolls you have!!

sorry to see you go @Gaspodes ;0;
ooooo i'm interested in any 2013-2015 festival apparel you have!! if you don't have any, i'm also interested in accents/skincents, familiars, and chests of the same era, especially skeletal chimes, windbound plumage, will o the embers, seashell mantles, and phoenixes/ire eggs ;v;

and in case i haven't already asked too much, i'd also love any unhatched eggs, gem apparel, and breed/gene/scatter scrolls you have!!

sorry to see you go @Gaspodes ;0;
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
@Gaspodes this is so sweet of you! I would love anything ^u^ I really like fall colors and all flowers c:
@Gaspodes this is so sweet of you! I would love anything ^u^ I really like fall colors and all flowers c:
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@Gaspodes

Thank you so much again for the beautiful items!! I love them! I really appreciate it! =D
@Gaspodes

Thank you so much again for the beautiful items!! I love them! I really appreciate it! =D
T3u4zFz.png
@Gaspodes ooh, lots of food! Meat, seafood, and insects, specifically. I collect all dolls/plushies/effigies/figurines/etc. from the Other section, and I love rocks. XD So rocks/minerals from Other and Materials sections would be greatly appreciated!

And... ehm... Could I snag the following familiars, if they're still available? A selection of a few of them would still be greatly appreciated ^_^ Priority/most wanted goes from top to bottom! So many more I want, but I've been after these for so long. XD
Agol
Irradiated Astronomer
Jadecarved Decoy
Granite Guardian
Dappled Dunhoof
Cumulus Seal
Cursed Bat
Longjaw Lurefish
Darktouched Chimera
@Gaspodes ooh, lots of food! Meat, seafood, and insects, specifically. I collect all dolls/plushies/effigies/figurines/etc. from the Other section, and I love rocks. XD So rocks/minerals from Other and Materials sections would be greatly appreciated!

And... ehm... Could I snag the following familiars, if they're still available? A selection of a few of them would still be greatly appreciated ^_^ Priority/most wanted goes from top to bottom! So many more I want, but I've been after these for so long. XD
Agol
Irradiated Astronomer
Jadecarved Decoy
Granite Guardian
Dappled Dunhoof
Cumulus Seal
Cursed Bat
Longjaw Lurefish
Darktouched Chimera
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
I'm one of those folks who's down for a surprise!
I'm one of those folks who's down for a surprise!
iedrmq.png
@Gaspodes

If you have any Greenskeeper Gathering stuff I'd love to take some!! If not I'd love to take anything^^
@Gaspodes

If you have any Greenskeeper Gathering stuff I'd love to take some!! If not I'd love to take anything^^

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
If you have chests/skins/apparel I would love them
If you have chests/skins/apparel I would love them
From this point, only surprises (exept for dragons) until I run out of stuff! going away now but I'll be back this week end
From this point, only surprises (exept for dragons) until I run out of stuff! going away now but I'll be back this week end
Hey there, do you have any arcane festival apparel? Its my flight but never been on one festival yet :( thanks!
@Gaspodes
Hey there, do you have any arcane festival apparel? Its my flight but never been on one festival yet :( thanks!
@Gaspodes
@Gaspodes

If you have any old festival apparel, I'd love some! If not, maybe some skins or accents? Thank you in advance!

Edit: Oops, posted after your message, sorry about that. I'd love a surprise!
@Gaspodes

If you have any old festival apparel, I'd love some! If not, maybe some skins or accents? Thank you in advance!

Edit: Oops, posted after your message, sorry about that. I'd love a surprise!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14