Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Givaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I wouldn't mind a surprise. Thanks!
I wouldn't mind a surprise. Thanks!
ZincAlloy.gif
@Gaspodes

Anything would be wonderful! I would especially like arcane-themed apparel/familiars (since I am in arcane flight). Also, I love love love accents and apparel! I've been looking for flowerfall/silk apparel and Winter Wind. I've also been searching for Shimmer Trick and Tangled Trickery accents aaa XD But seriously, anything would be awesome ^^
@Gaspodes

Anything would be wonderful! I would especially like arcane-themed apparel/familiars (since I am in arcane flight). Also, I love love love accents and apparel! I've been looking for flowerfall/silk apparel and Winter Wind. I've also been searching for Shimmer Trick and Tangled Trickery accents aaa XD But seriously, anything would be awesome ^^
jxHrwpT.png
@Gaspodes

I poked through your Bestiary and I'm quite interested in your Sunbeam Soldier and Loga if they're still available. (They've been on my wishlist for a while now.) If you happen to have a Tricktrouper Crown apparel item I'd be interested in that too, but that might be a long shot.

Regardless, thanks for taking the time to give away your stuff like this, it's really nice of you! :)
@Gaspodes

I poked through your Bestiary and I'm quite interested in your Sunbeam Soldier and Loga if they're still available. (They've been on my wishlist for a while now.) If you happen to have a Tricktrouper Crown apparel item I'd be interested in that too, but that might be a long shot.

Regardless, thanks for taking the time to give away your stuff like this, it's really nice of you! :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Gaspodes
I'm open to just about anything really, surprise me!
@Gaspodes
I'm open to just about anything really, surprise me!
@Gaspodes; i wouldn't mind a surprise! (though it may be worth mentioning that i'm totally trying to start collecting sprite familiars)~ sorry to see you go, though :< i hope you find happiness wherever you go :D <3
@Gaspodes; i wouldn't mind a surprise! (though it may be worth mentioning that i'm totally trying to start collecting sprite familiars)~ sorry to see you go, though :< i hope you find happiness wherever you go :D <3
@Gaspodes I'd love any apparel or skin! Fest apparel would be the best since I don't have a lot of them but really anything would be amazing <3
No Imperial skins though, please since my lair is g1 only
@Gaspodes I'd love any apparel or skin! Fest apparel would be the best since I don't have a lot of them but really anything would be amazing <3
No Imperial skins though, please since my lair is g1 only
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Gaspodes I'd love a surprise! Whatever you like:)
@Gaspodes I'd love a surprise! Whatever you like:)
@Gaspodes
Oh, thank you so much for doing this! I was wondering if I would snag the "Speedy" familiar or perhaps even one of your sprites? :'D Thanks, again!
@Gaspodes
Oh, thank you so much for doing this! I was wondering if I would snag the "Speedy" familiar or perhaps even one of your sprites? :'D Thanks, again!
If possible, I would love to receive any fest apparels/sprites or speedy! I'm currently desperately trying to save up for thresher flatfins and the frigid fugitive shackles so I'd be eternally grateful for them. (For my avatar water rep & my Ice child Gliese) Thank you so much for this opportunity and I hope you have a lovely day :)
If possible, I would love to receive any fest apparels/sprites or speedy! I'm currently desperately trying to save up for thresher flatfins and the frigid fugitive shackles so I'd be eternally grateful for them. (For my avatar water rep & my Ice child Gliese) Thank you so much for this opportunity and I hope you have a lovely day :)
Mffhimz.png
@Gaspodes

Hello fren. Sorry to hear that yer leaving.

...do you have any of the fest Goblin familiars? Or those Cosmologist Fieldtools? Thanks.~
@Gaspodes

Hello fren. Sorry to hear that yer leaving.

...do you have any of the fest Goblin familiars? Or those Cosmologist Fieldtools? Thanks.~
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14