Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 922 923
@Juxta13 woo!! I'd love to buy two guesses for each please!
Brick and Wine for Nest 1
Swamp and Marigold for Nest 2
And Thistle and Gold for Nest 3 Please!!
I'll send the fee via CR now!
@Juxta13 woo!! I'd love to buy two guesses for each please!
Brick and Wine for Nest 1
Swamp and Marigold for Nest 2
And Thistle and Gold for Nest 3 Please!!
I'll send the fee via CR now!
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@Juxta13
Ill do sanddollar for tertiary please!
@Juxta13
Ill do sanddollar for tertiary please!
IMG_0267.png
@juxta13

Hiya! May i participate in the bucket raffle! I'd like one ticket for every bucket except treasures and presents. I have the badge in my sig and I will be sending a crossroads with one fodder dragon and 2000 for the rest
@juxta13

Hiya! May i participate in the bucket raffle! I'd like one ticket for every bucket except treasures and presents. I have the badge in my sig and I will be sending a crossroads with one fodder dragon and 2000 for the rest
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
Nice! Pretty cool that you were able to find three separate pairs!
Sending over treasure for these guesses at the moment, but I may put in a few more later. Are you planning to send out a reminder at the end of the week?

Primary: Black
Secondary: Camo
Tertiary: Turquoise
Nice! Pretty cool that you were able to find three separate pairs!
Sending over treasure for these guesses at the moment, but I may put in a few more later. Are you planning to send out a reminder at the end of the week?

Primary: Black
Secondary: Camo
Tertiary: Turquoise
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Oh yay! I love this game! Looks like Sapphire, Cobalt, and Ultramarine are possibilities in all three nests, so I'm going to enter for these. Sending the monies shortly. Thanks!
Oh yay! I love this game! Looks like Sapphire, Cobalt, and Ultramarine are possibilities in all three nests, so I'm going to enter for these. Sending the monies shortly. Thanks!
gp6bQfb.png
eaLb2XI.png
sd1dnAh.png
Nz9DKNH.png
aHMlRC8.png 156909999081948308.png
Uh... Blood for the first nest and Abyss for all three.
Uh... Blood for the first nest and Abyss for all three.
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
Color guessing game:
Primary Smoke
Secondary Pear
Tertiary Metals and Blue
Color guessing game:
Primary Smoke
Secondary Pear
Tertiary Metals and Blue
3EA6QyJ.png aHMlRC8.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo4_250.png
@Juxta13
Got the badge! Sending for tickets!
@Juxta13
Got the badge! Sending for tickets!
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Update time[/b][/u][/size][/center] 1) By request, this is your last-day reminder... There's one more day to guess a color and have a chance at winning a big pot of treasure! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/237#post_44031195]Flash Event: Color-Guessing Game[/url] I said the deadline was rollover, but honestly, I am not likely to hatch them before this time tomorrow. As long as you can get your guess in before I hatch the eggs, I will accept it! 2) In the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit#gid=0]self-editing ping list[/url], I set up a weekly reminder list for the Anniversary Raffle (similar to what I had for the Spring Cleaning Raffle). Since you get points weekly for having a badge, I will send out a reminder on Sundays to show off those badges and let me know where you would like your tickets. Two people managed to find it, but I figured I should actually [i]tell[/i] people about it! (That way, I won't be annoying everyone with extra pings like this one!) That's it for now. Have a great weekend! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/gFo7PHiNnkHYs0Uo55/giphy.gif[/img] ----- [size=0][size=0]@AccioMagic @Alastriona @Aliciaa @Amut @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @BunnySox @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @Everburn @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @FinnFantastic @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @Frozen224 @galacticTopiary @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @Gryphon982 @Gynore @HaHaHailey @Hellnokitty @Herodias @Hirrrio @horizonwalker @IdkAndIDontCare @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaderannosaurus @Jaspernoir @justaddfiction @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KittenToys @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @mrpatrick @Muxie @MyLittleFoxGirl @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @nymphaeas @Oleaster @Otheos @PanicRoom @Peyp @PotatoRabbit @ProHomo57 @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @rosegardens02 @rubeusbeaky @Sagittariuss @Saphira455 @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Skystalker @Smikkles @SnacMeister @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @Theophilus @Tigerfase @TinyTrashChild @todorokishoto @Twalio @Tynnk @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Waenira @Watercolour @wolfdragon112 @WolfEchoe @YanderePower @yoshino @zerys @ZhuKage @Zytolo[/size][/size]
Update time

1) By request, this is your last-day reminder... There's one more day to guess a color and have a chance at winning a big pot of treasure!
Flash Event: Color-Guessing Game
I said the deadline was rollover, but honestly, I am not likely to hatch them before this time tomorrow. As long as you can get your guess in before I hatch the eggs, I will accept it!

2) In the self-editing ping list, I set up a weekly reminder list for the Anniversary Raffle (similar to what I had for the Spring Cleaning Raffle). Since you get points weekly for having a badge, I will send out a reminder on Sundays to show off those badges and let me know where you would like your tickets. Two people managed to find it, but I figured I should actually tell people about it! (That way, I won't be annoying everyone with extra pings like this one!)

That's it for now. Have a great weekend!

giphy.gif

@AccioMagic @Alastriona @Aliciaa @Amut @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @BunnySox @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @Everburn @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @FinnFantastic @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @Frozen224 @galacticTopiary @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @Gryphon982 @Gynore @HaHaHailey @Hellnokitty @Herodias @Hirrrio @horizonwalker @IdkAndIDontCare @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaderannosaurus @Jaspernoir @justaddfiction @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KittenToys @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @mrpatrick @Muxie @MyLittleFoxGirl @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @nymphaeas @Oleaster @Otheos @PanicRoom @Peyp @PotatoRabbit @ProHomo57 @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @rosegardens02 @rubeusbeaky @Sagittariuss @Saphira455 @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Skystalker @Smikkles @SnacMeister @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @Theophilus @Tigerfase @TinyTrashChild @todorokishoto @Twalio @Tynnk @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Waenira @Watercolour @wolfdragon112 @WolfEchoe @YanderePower @yoshino @zerys @ZhuKage @Zytolo
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I found it!! And yay, because look below, I still have your badge and I want ALL the tix for the Portal familiars![emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
I found it!! And yay, because look below, I still have your badge and I want ALL the tix for the Portal familiars!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 922 923