Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WSR- Closed! 4th Round Drawn!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
@CATASTIC
You need to choose 5 options since you got 5th place :)
@CATASTIC
You need to choose 5 options since you got 5th place :)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
[size=1][size=1][size=1]@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm[/size][/size][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][font=oxtail][size=5] Good Evening All! I have all prize packs sent out; thank you all so much for your patience! Now it's time for Final Round Winners! You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :) Also, if you'd like to keep track of winners and if the prizes have been sent out and such there's a tab on the spreadsheet for that. And here are the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!! [size=2]You have until May 9th at 23:00FR to post your choices![/size] 1. @WestWindWalker (did not respond last round) 2. @Prismatics (did not respond last round) 3. @Illumitai (did not respond last round) 4. @Solancaea (did not respond last round) 5. @cloudrave (did not respond last round) 6. @potatoking 7. @Nalabyte 8. @KaiMalut 9. @SharkBait2002 10. @Seonais 11. @CapriReve 12 @Lisegathe ------------------------------------------------------------------ [list] [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each round I will draw 7 winners. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each person may win only once. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x [*][size=5][font=oxtail]I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them. [font=oxtail][size=2][b]Ex:[/b] Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third. So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs). If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm

Good Evening All!

I have all prize packs sent out; thank you all so much for your patience!

Now it's time for Final Round Winners! You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :)

Also, if you'd like to keep track of winners and if the prizes have been sent out and such there's a tab on the spreadsheet for that.

And here are the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!! You have until May 9th at 23:00FR to post your choices!

1. @WestWindWalker (did not respond last round)
2. @Prismatics (did not respond last round)
3. @Illumitai (did not respond last round)
4. @Solancaea (did not respond last round)
5. @cloudrave (did not respond last round)
6. @potatoking
7. @Nalabyte
8. @KaiMalut
9. @SharkBait2002
10. @Seonais
11. @CapriReve
12 @Lisegathe

• Each round I will draw 7 winners.
  • Each person may win only once.
  • Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices.
  • If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round.
  • If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again.
  • Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x
  • I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc.
  • If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them.

Ex: Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third.

So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs).

If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek

Heavens I MADE IT XD Thank you so much for running this raffle!

1. Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone
2. The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane
3. Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
4. The Greathearted
5. Cleopatra
6. Flesh and Spirit
7. The Mageborn Traitor
8. God of Afflictions
9. Winter Winds
10. Handclap
11. The Banshee Queen
@Wintercreek

Heavens I MADE IT XD Thank you so much for running this raffle!

1. Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone
2. The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane
3. Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
4. The Greathearted
5. Cleopatra
6. Flesh and Spirit
7. The Mageborn Traitor
8. God of Afflictions
9. Winter Winds
10. Handclap
11. The Banshee Queen
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@Wintercreek

1. New Moon
2. Save the Murlocs
3. It Will Come Back
4. Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone
5. HandClap
6. the Frostwolves
7. the Forsaken
8. the Blinding Knife
9. the Mageborn Traitor
10. the Darkspear

Thank you so much for the raffle!

@Wintercreek

1. New Moon
2. Save the Murlocs
3. It Will Come Back
4. Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone
5. HandClap
6. the Frostwolves
7. the Forsaken
8. the Blinding Knife
9. the Mageborn Traitor
10. the Darkspear

Thank you so much for the raffle!

@Wintercreek I haven’t been on FR in ages and I log on to see I won :’) I’m so happy!

1. HandClap
2. Written in Red
@Wintercreek I haven’t been on FR in ages and I log on to see I won :’) I’m so happy!

1. HandClap
2. Written in Red
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
@Wintercreek I was drawn 12th :D

1 Cleopatra
2 the Blinding Knife
3 Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
4 the High Priest of the Hourglass, the Executioner, the Seducer
5 Tangled Webs
6 HandClap
7 Medusa
8 Grand Theft Autumn
9 the Greathearted
10 In a Week
11 Transformation
12 The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane

I have to comment, this is the first raffle I have ever been in where I have won while there still was any good prizes left! Thank you! And most of the prizes are really to my liking!!! ^^
@Wintercreek I was drawn 12th :D

1 Cleopatra
2 the Blinding Knife
3 Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
4 the High Priest of the Hourglass, the Executioner, the Seducer
5 Tangled Webs
6 HandClap
7 Medusa
8 Grand Theft Autumn
9 the Greathearted
10 In a Week
11 Transformation
12 The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane

I have to comment, this is the first raffle I have ever been in where I have won while there still was any good prizes left! Thank you! And most of the prizes are really to my liking!!! ^^
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Wintercreek

Omgosh! I completely forgot about this raffle lol I'm gonna miss your cheerfulness around here ;-;

1. Transformation (stocking up on scatter scrolls for Erroneous' upcoming scatter journey lol)
2. Cleopatra
3. In a week
4. The Frostwolves
5. The Mageborn Traitor
6. The Blinding Knife
7. Save the Murlocs ( O_O is this a WoW reference????!!! FOR THE HORDE!!! )
@Wintercreek

Omgosh! I completely forgot about this raffle lol I'm gonna miss your cheerfulness around here ;-;

1. Transformation (stocking up on scatter scrolls for Erroneous' upcoming scatter journey lol)
2. Cleopatra
3. In a week
4. The Frostwolves
5. The Mageborn Traitor
6. The Blinding Knife
7. Save the Murlocs ( O_O is this a WoW reference????!!! FOR THE HORDE!!! )
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Wintercreek

1.In a week
2.Transformation
3.Forsaken
4.Great Hearted
5.Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
6.Frostwolves
7.God of Afflictions
8.Mistborn
9.Darkspear
@Wintercreek

1.In a week
2.Transformation
3.Forsaken
4.Great Hearted
5.Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
6.Frostwolves
7.God of Afflictions
8.Mistborn
9.Darkspear
@Nalabyte, it was a WoW reference!!! Lok'tar Ogar! I'm so happy you got it! <3 I'm about to order a bumper sticker for my very first car that's the Horde emblem because we should all fly our nerd flag lmao

Awww, that's so sweet of you ;u; It makes me happy that I'll be missed and that people enjoyed the raffle <3 I'll definitely miss the game and so many of my homefries on here (you included!) D: I'll 400% be throwing around my social media and gmail before I go lol.

<3
@Nalabyte, it was a WoW reference!!! Lok'tar Ogar! I'm so happy you got it! <3 I'm about to order a bumper sticker for my very first car that's the Horde emblem because we should all fly our nerd flag lmao

Awww, that's so sweet of you ;u; It makes me happy that I'll be missed and that people enjoyed the raffle <3 I'll definitely miss the game and so many of my homefries on here (you included!) D: I'll 400% be throwing around my social media and gmail before I go lol.

<3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek

Lol! Lok'tar Ogar! I so better get your gmail, my fellow hordie! <3

Do you still play? I haven't in years but intend to once I fix my laptop. I miss it so much. I have up to legion but haven't played since a few months before MoP. ;-; my main is an 85 Rogue Undead. Her tree use to be com but I've heard they've changed the tree system so idk what she'd be now |D My secondary was an 85 Disc Priest Healer Belf 8D
@Wintercreek

Lol! Lok'tar Ogar! I so better get your gmail, my fellow hordie! <3

Do you still play? I haven't in years but intend to once I fix my laptop. I miss it so much. I have up to legion but haven't played since a few months before MoP. ;-; my main is an 85 Rogue Undead. Her tree use to be com but I've heard they've changed the tree system so idk what she'd be now |D My secondary was an 85 Disc Priest Healer Belf 8D
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124