Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WSR- Closed! 4th Round Drawn!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 123 124
@Wintercreek The half the a breeding project complete lol, still trying to find a mate... From runes to opal and still nameless...oops LOL Here she is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38757325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387574/38757325_350.png[/img] [/url] would love to get wasp on her one day
@Wintercreek
The half the a breeding project complete lol, still trying to find a mate...
From runes to opal and still nameless...oops LOL
Here she is

38757325_350.png

would love to get wasp on her one day
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx oooh she is lovely
@slothqueenxx oooh she is lovely
B43QG5A.png

Hello! This is a heads-up that I've finally finished sending out the prizes from the first round :) You guys will receive the following prize packs over the next few days:

@HereBeKanna - Sheepfarmer's Daughter: Night Sky
@ThalassaTheBlue - Twilight's Dawn
@YuuZombie - Hero of Ages
@Siritys - One Salt Sea
@ashestoashes - Aura of War

Thank you and have a lovely evening! <3

Hello! This is a heads-up that I've finally finished sending out the prizes from the first round :) You guys will receive the following prize packs over the next few days:

@HereBeKanna - Sheepfarmer's Daughter: Night Sky
@ThalassaTheBlue - Twilight's Dawn
@YuuZombie - Hero of Ages
@Siritys - One Salt Sea
@ashestoashes - Aura of War

Thank you and have a lovely evening! <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[size=1][size=1][size=1]@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm[/size][/size][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][font=oxtail][size=5] Good Evening All! I'm about to begin sending out Prizes from the second round and I wanted to go ahead and draw the third round. You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :) Time for the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!! [/center] 1. @Raevyn (ticket #26,424) - Did not respond last round. 2. @Tonks19 (ticket #22,234) - Did not respond last round. 3. @sockmonkeygerald (ticket #21,160) 4. @Willowdawn (ticket #23,516) 5. @Rithalie (ticket #39,781) 6. @Whim (ticket #9,328) 7. @saltyy (ticket #7,416) ------------------------------------------------------------------ [list] [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each round I will draw 7 winners. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each person may win only once. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x [*][size=5][font=oxtail]I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them. [font=oxtail][size=2][b]Ex:[/b] Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third. So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs). If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm

Good Evening All!

I'm about to begin sending out Prizes from the second round and I wanted to go ahead and draw the third round. You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :)

Time for the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!!

1. @Raevyn (ticket #26,424) - Did not respond last round.
2. @Tonks19 (ticket #22,234) - Did not respond last round.
3. @sockmonkeygerald (ticket #21,160)
4. @Willowdawn (ticket #23,516)
5. @Rithalie (ticket #39,781)
6. @Whim (ticket #9,328)
7. @saltyy (ticket #7,416)

• Each round I will draw 7 winners.
  • Each person may win only once.
  • Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices.
  • If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round.
  • If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again.
  • Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x
  • I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc.
  • If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them.

Ex: Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third.

So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs).

If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek Oooh so many great prizes left how to choose

1. Drops of jupiter
2. 24k magic
3. Medusa

Thank you so much!
@Wintercreek Oooh so many great prizes left how to choose

1. Drops of jupiter
2. 24k magic
3. Medusa

Thank you so much!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)

@Wintercreek

Thanks a bunch, this was very fun!

1. Drops of Jupiter
2. Way of the Shadows
3. Light of Alabaster
4. God of Harvests
5. It Will Come Back
6. pompeii

@Wintercreek

Thanks a bunch, this was very fun!

1. Drops of Jupiter
2. Way of the Shadows
3. Light of Alabaster
4. God of Harvests
5. It Will Come Back
6. pompeii
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Hope im not late! :)
@Wintercreek Oh, so many great things to choose from :)

1. Sedated
2. Light of the Alabaster
3. Here's to the night
4. Teen Idle
5. Breath and Bone
Hope im not late! :)
@Wintercreek Oh, so many great things to choose from :)

1. Sedated
2. Light of the Alabaster
3. Here's to the night
4. Teen Idle
5. Breath and Bone
0S81OqJ.png
1. @Raevyn (ticket #26,424)
2. @Tonks19 (ticket #22,234)
-
-
-

Reminder to put up your prize choices ^^
1. @Raevyn (ticket #26,424)
2. @Tonks19 (ticket #22,234)
-
-
-

Reminder to put up your prize choices ^^
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys, thank you, it's actually a little too late though as I have the next round drawn ;) I've been working a lot the past few days so I haven't had a chance to post or send our prizes *cries* I should get some of that done today though! Thank you again and I'll be sending out your prize later today ^.^ <3
@Siritys, thank you, it's actually a little too late though as I have the next round drawn ;) I've been working a lot the past few days so I haven't had a chance to post or send our prizes *cries* I should get some of that done today though! Thank you again and I'll be sending out your prize later today ^.^ <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek no proplem :)
@Wintercreek no proplem :)
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 123 124