Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WSR- Closed! 4th Round Drawn!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
@MythicalMemeLord, Im so sorry, but Chimes at Midnight was won already D:
@MythicalMemeLord, Im so sorry, but Chimes at Midnight was won already D:
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek Ah, okay! I missed that somehow.. i'll do Lucy in the Sky instead then :)
@Wintercreek Ah, okay! I missed that somehow.. i'll do Lucy in the Sky instead then :)
@Wintercreek

1. Ophelia

2. The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane

3. Queen of the Darkness
@Wintercreek

1. Ophelia

2. The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane

3. Queen of the Darkness
@Wintercreek - cool! I wasn't expecting to win. :D

1) After the Storm
2) Ophelia
3) God of Afflictions
4) The Greathearted
5) Queen of the Darkness
6) Pompeii
7) HandClap
@Wintercreek - cool! I wasn't expecting to win. :D

1) After the Storm
2) Ophelia
3) God of Afflictions
4) The Greathearted
5) Queen of the Darkness
6) Pompeii
7) HandClap
Dang, i was offline when i won. Guess i wait, ;;
Dang, i was offline when i won. Guess i wait, ;;
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
@99redragons, heya!! Since I've been accidentally offline pretty much all week you can go ahead and post your choices before rollover tonight ;)
@99redragons, heya!! Since I've been accidentally offline pretty much all week you can go ahead and post your choices before rollover tonight ;)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@wintercreek
Whoops. Well, I'm just gonna post em anyway here.
  1. queen of the darkness (nocturne scroll)
  2. queen of the darkness (pendants)
  3. it will come back
  4. the greathearted
  5. mr brightside
@wintercreek
Whoops. Well, I'm just gonna post em anyway here.
  1. queen of the darkness (nocturne scroll)
  2. queen of the darkness (pendants)
  3. it will come back
  4. the greathearted
  5. mr brightside
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
[size=1][size=1][size=1]@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm[/size][/size][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][font=oxtail][size=5] Good Evening All! I have all but four prize packs sent out; thank you all so much for your patience! For the next raffle you all get 10 bonus tickets (if you choose to participate) as thanks. An especial thanks to bamboo1996 for their patience with my leveling of Lucian <3 Now it's time for Seventh Round Winners! You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :) Also, if you'd like to keep track of winners and if the prizes have been sent out and such there's a new tab on the spreadsheet for that. And here are the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!! [size=2]You have until April 18th at 23:00FR to post your choices![/size] 1. @WestWindWalker 2. @Prismatics 3. @GiantPandroid 4. @Illumitai 5. @CATASTIC 6. @Solancaea 7. @cloudrave ------------------------------------------------------------------ [list] [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each round I will draw 7 winners. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each person may win only once. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x [*][size=5][font=oxtail]I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them. [font=oxtail][size=2][b]Ex:[/b] Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third. So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs). If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm

Good Evening All!

I have all but four prize packs sent out; thank you all so much for your patience! For the next raffle you all get 10 bonus tickets (if you choose to participate) as thanks. An especial thanks to bamboo1996 for their patience with my leveling of Lucian <3

Now it's time for Seventh Round Winners! You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :)

Also, if you'd like to keep track of winners and if the prizes have been sent out and such there's a new tab on the spreadsheet for that.

And here are the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!! You have until April 18th at 23:00FR to post your choices!

1. @WestWindWalker
2. @Prismatics
3. @GiantPandroid
4. @Illumitai
5. @CATASTIC
6. @Solancaea
7. @cloudrave

• Each round I will draw 7 winners.
  • Each person may win only once.
  • Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices.
  • If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round.
  • If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again.
  • Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x
  • I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc.
  • If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them.

Ex: Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third.

So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs).

If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek

Thank you for running this raffle!
I choose:

1. Arsonist's Lullaby
2. The Forsaken
3. Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
@Wintercreek

Thank you for running this raffle!
I choose:

1. Arsonist's Lullaby
2. The Forsaken
3. Ruby Princess Sees a Ghost
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@Wintercreek
(aah I hope I am doing this right and AAAAH I WON THANK YOU AAH)

I choose:
1.) Sorcerers Stone
2.) Little Lion Mane
3.) the Mageborn Traitor
4.) It Will Come Back
5.) Flesh And Spirit (because hey, gEMS)
(Also thanko slothqueenxx for the help! :3)
@Wintercreek
(aah I hope I am doing this right and AAAAH I WON THANK YOU AAH)

I choose:
1.) Sorcerers Stone
2.) Little Lion Mane
3.) the Mageborn Traitor
4.) It Will Come Back
5.) Flesh And Spirit (because hey, gEMS)
(Also thanko slothqueenxx for the help! :3)
Needleblinking.gif
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124