Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ 2017 - Round 10 p77
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75
@Valoria

2 Lvl 7 imps coming your way :)
@Valoria

2 Lvl 7 imps coming your way :)
@HistoryFox Yup yup! Send em over! c:
@HistoryFox Yup yup! Send em over! c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Have a bump! :]

Also @Cerf, thanks for taking my dragons. ^^ (Btw, sincerest apologies about the minor error with the amount of leveled fodder I sent in. It's actually a good thing you declined that one dragon because that was not supposed to be fodder, haha. I just forgot to attach a familiar to her, whoops.)
Have a bump! :]

Also @Cerf, thanks for taking my dragons. ^^ (Btw, sincerest apologies about the minor error with the amount of leveled fodder I sent in. It's actually a good thing you declined that one dragon because that was not supposed to be fodder, haha. I just forgot to attach a familiar to her, whoops.)
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru Thank you for sending to us Silver! And yeah don't worry I also have made that mistake in the past ^^
@SilverLanayru Thank you for sending to us Silver! And yeah don't worry I also have made that mistake in the past ^^
uXWoEda.png
[center][img]http://s17.postimg.org/3leins0an/Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png[/img] Online! No need to ping ^^
Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png

Online! No need to ping ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@fenneevee
@bardicartist
@OffTheMap
@weretiger
come get prizes!
@fenneevee
@bardicartist
@OffTheMap
@weretiger
come get prizes!
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
I still cannot get over this ART. I keep coming back to find the spreadsheet and forget what I'm doing because I am in awe.
I still cannot get over this ART. I keep coming back to find the spreadsheet and forget what I'm doing because I am in awe.
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@jinian
Is the Ticket Totals tab working as intended?
@jinian
Is the Ticket Totals tab working as intended?
2e2UMYR.png
@TheKillingEdge
The planning started in April. (Or was it March?) We have a LOT planned for this.
;)
@TheKillingEdge
The planning started in April. (Or was it March?) We have a LOT planned for this.
;)
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@brain4puzzles Well it's amazing and I think you guys are going to set the bar WAY higher lol
@brain4puzzles Well it's amazing and I think you guys are going to set the bar WAY higher lol
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75