Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ 2017 - Round 10 p77
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75
@GrecianZephyrus

Fixed! Thanks for alerting me. :)

@ghosthymn

Yep! Every dragon sent to Light counts towards the badges.

@valarauka

I'm fine with you authorizing someone to pick for you. The raffle will start drawing during BSJ, probably starting on Sunday. If you could ping me once the raffle closes (so your ping doesn't get lost among all the pages) with your representative, I'll keep it in mind as I'm drawing.
@GrecianZephyrus

Fixed! Thanks for alerting me. :)

@ghosthymn

Yep! Every dragon sent to Light counts towards the badges.

@valarauka

I'm fine with you authorizing someone to pick for you. The raffle will start drawing during BSJ, probably starting on Sunday. If you could ping me once the raffle closes (so your ping doesn't get lost among all the pages) with your representative, I'll keep it in mind as I'm drawing.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

I actually will be gone from June 22 (Thursday) until after BSJ, so I wouldn't be able to do that.
@Rynne

I actually will be gone from June 22 (Thursday) until after BSJ, so I wouldn't be able to do that.
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka

Hmm. All right! Could you please send me a PM with that information, then, and include a small item like a bottle of unicorn dust that I can leave as a reminder to check that PM?
@valarauka

Hmm. All right! Could you please send me a PM with that information, then, and include a small item like a bottle of unicorn dust that I can leave as a reminder to check that PM?
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

With a big preference list, you mean? I'll start putting that together, if so :)
@Rynne

With a big preference list, you mean? I'll start putting that together, if so :)
2e2UMYR.png
@Rynne tysm! :D
@Rynne tysm! :D
@valarauka

Either a preference list or someone you authorize to pick for you, whichever works for you!
@valarauka

Either a preference list or someone you authorize to pick for you, whichever works for you!
LIo8D8G.gif
holy wow that payout chart is pretty

MUI EXCELLENTE
holy wow that payout chart is pretty

MUI EXCELLENTE
QQnBZuq.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkeWKvF.gif[/img] It is often remarked that "Auld Lang Syne" is one of the most popular songs that nobody knows the lyrics to. "Auld Lang Syne" literally translates as "old long since" and means "times gone by." I've got funds, I've got space, I've got New Year's facts. Are you ready? 'cause I am! :D
fkeWKvF.gif

It is often remarked that "Auld Lang Syne" is one of the most popular songs that nobody knows the lyrics to. "Auld Lang Syne" literally translates as "old long since" and means "times gone by."

I've got funds, I've got space, I've got New Year's facts. Are you ready? 'cause I am! :D
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
Hey, rafflers, did you know pancake slugs existed?

And that they're actually snails who went to live in some caves and lost their shells.
Hey, rafflers, did you know pancake slugs existed?

And that they're actually snails who went to live in some caves and lost their shells.
pixel-light-egg-heart-sm_zpsbosn2wcx.gif layffGD.png
I wanna give a HUGE thank-you to @kaemiri for accepting a ridiculous amount of dragons - thank you so much for being a wonderful attendant!
I wanna give a HUGE thank-you to @kaemiri for accepting a ridiculous amount of dragons - thank you so much for being a wonderful attendant!
wLNPkA3.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75