Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ 2017 - Round 10 p77
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
@rynne Thank you!!

1) 1 2-hour pixel commission by Tunesmith
2) New Faces
@rynne Thank you!!

1) 1 2-hour pixel commission by Tunesmith
2) New Faces
wLNPkA3.png
Wow i won something yay :D Thank you for havign this amazing raffle @rynne

1. Dragon Headshot by Lasreaine
2. 1 2-hour pixel commission by Tunesmith
3. New Possibilities
4. I Shall Wear White for Peace
5. I Shall Wear Green For Health
6. New Faces
7.The Siren Song of Possibility
8. What Future Does the Oracle See?
9. From the Ground Up
10. Its Not Old, Its Vintage
11. Love Returns
Wow i won something yay :D Thank you for havign this amazing raffle @rynne

1. Dragon Headshot by Lasreaine
2. 1 2-hour pixel commission by Tunesmith
3. New Possibilities
4. I Shall Wear White for Peace
5. I Shall Wear Green For Health
6. New Faces
7.The Siren Song of Possibility
8. What Future Does the Oracle See?
9. From the Ground Up
10. Its Not Old, Its Vintage
11. Love Returns
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Rynne Thank you. :)

1. Love Returns
2. New Faces
3. Every Party Needs Balloons
4. Impartial Observer of Times to Come
@Rynne Thank you. :)

1. Love Returns
2. New Faces
3. Every Party Needs Balloons
4. Impartial Observer of Times to Come
hEedqrx.png
@Rynne

Yay! :D Thank you!
  1. New Faces
  2. Seeking New Horizons
  3. The Siren Song of Possibility
@Rynne

Yay! :D Thank you!
  1. New Faces
  2. Seeking New Horizons
  3. The Siren Song of Possibility
Thank you for supporting Light, and hope you enjoyed Brightshine Jubilee! The eighth round has been sent out, so on to round nine! Please let me know if there are any issues with your prize. I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. There are 11 prizes left, so I will ping 11 people this time. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img] [color=#e52b00][b][size=7][font=copperplate]Round 9[/font][/size][/b][/color][/center] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/etN8OwY.png[/img][color=transparent]____[/color] [nextcol][LIST=1] [*][size=4]@ashrahn [*][size=4]@pearlcorgi [*][size=4]@nelsothy [*][size=4]@fallenarrow [*][size=4]@princeeridan [*][size=4]@talicinx [*][size=4]@sadistic [*][size=4]@kyrisi [*][size=4]@remuslupn [*][size=4]@gayotterking [*][size=4]@twinarmageddons [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]_______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/wu7px9D.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YhX7B7a.png[/img][/center] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [size=0]Drawing pinglist: @Spookery @Carmilla @Aesuna @ChaoticOmen @Madarakita @CyberneticWolf @Mmmyeah @snackeater @ShadesofCyan @goblet @Mystyic @Delkerono @Hideki @mony @Gem4567 @slothqueenxx @Grunty @jadeandmarble @Rave31 @Fitzmagus @Plushstiel @ZephyrWindSpirit @lostthought @Iymarra @BizarreKitten @Derpothegreat @Starlight18 @Airdanteine @StarryFlight @wingworm @Prometheus8 @SilverLanayru @Evarinya @LaughingZuru @Elysadie @PlagueMaw @Emmahaa @SouthFarthing @Catwyrm @smellybelly10 @EasilyAmusedKat @NothingHere @Nightfleet @Fallenarrow @Sparro2002 @RedWillia @GeriVl @DragonWolfie @SkyyeofEmber @JadeFlame @inkexplosions @Hiezen @Huskily @tomatotwin
Thank you for supporting Light, and hope you enjoyed Brightshine Jubilee!

The eighth round has been sent out, so on to round nine! Please let me know if there are any issues with your prize.

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

There are 11 prizes left, so I will ping 11 people this time.

BPOUUe6.png

Round 9

_______etN8OwY.png____
  1. @ashrahn
  2. @pearlcorgi
  3. @nelsothy
  4. @fallenarrow
  5. @princeeridan
  6. @talicinx
  7. @sadistic
  8. @kyrisi
  9. @remuslupn
  10. @gayotterking
  11. @twinarmageddons
_______wu7px9D.png

YhX7B7a.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

Drawing pinglist: @Spookery @Carmilla @Aesuna @ChaoticOmen @Madarakita @CyberneticWolf @Mmmyeah @snackeater @ShadesofCyan @goblet @Mystyic @Delkerono @Hideki @mony @Gem4567 @slothqueenxx @Grunty @jadeandmarble @Rave31 @Fitzmagus @Plushstiel @ZephyrWindSpirit @lostthought @Iymarra @BizarreKitten @Derpothegreat @Starlight18 @Airdanteine @StarryFlight @wingworm @Prometheus8 @SilverLanayru @Evarinya @LaughingZuru @Elysadie @PlagueMaw @Emmahaa @SouthFarthing @Catwyrm @smellybelly10 @EasilyAmusedKat @NothingHere @Nightfleet @Fallenarrow @Sparro2002 @RedWillia @GeriVl @DragonWolfie @SkyyeofEmber @JadeFlame @inkexplosions @Hiezen @Huskily @tomatotwin
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

Ahhh I won something!

1. Every Party Needs Balloons
@Rynne

Ahhh I won something!

@Rynne
I did not expect win thing, but I have so thank you!
1. Burn the Old, Wear the New 
2. The Siren Song of Possibility
3. 5 dragons to level 10 by Equusina
4. Dont Worry, Thats Old Blood
5. Its Not Old, Its Vintage
6. Every Party Needs Balloons
@Rynne
I did not expect win thing, but I have so thank you!
1. Burn the Old, Wear the New 
2. The Siren Song of Possibility
3. 5 dragons to level 10 by Equusina
4. Dont Worry, Thats Old Blood
5. Its Not Old, Its Vintage
6. Every Party Needs Balloons
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Rynne

A win, even if at the end, is a win! yay!

here are my two choices:

1) 5 dragons to level 10 by Equusina
2) Burn the Old, Wear the New
@Rynne

A win, even if at the end, is a win! yay!

here are my two choices:

1) 5 dragons to level 10 by Equusina
2) Burn the Old, Wear the New
QXwuN8U.png
@Rynne
2. I Shall Wear Green For Health
3. Don't Worry, That's Old Blood
@Rynne
2. I Shall Wear Green For Health
3. Don't Worry, That's Old Blood