Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ 2017 - Round 10 p77
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75
@SkyyeofEmber
Sure thing! Thanks for the heads up :0)
@SkyyeofEmber
Sure thing! Thanks for the heads up :0)
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
Hello @SilverLanayru I'm not very sure as of why it doesn't appear in the master ticket sheet totals section, however if you do a search, using cntrl + F all of your dragons are registered in there in the "Tickets" section of the Master Spreasheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ACp-6sr1-4_nQ5HDiRUR1KQfwWkoYAcyTzIKBkhJi3M/edit#gid=1463786796 so they aren't lost, don't worry ^^

Perhaps it's not all updated right now so I can't tell but if later on you keep percieving a discrepancy between the number of dragons you've sent and the number in the spreadsheet please contact Rynne or Jinian. Thank you so much.
Hello @SilverLanayru I'm not very sure as of why it doesn't appear in the master ticket sheet totals section, however if you do a search, using cntrl + F all of your dragons are registered in there in the "Tickets" section of the Master Spreasheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ACp-6sr1-4_nQ5HDiRUR1KQfwWkoYAcyTzIKBkhJi3M/edit#gid=1463786796 so they aren't lost, don't worry ^^

Perhaps it's not all updated right now so I can't tell but if later on you keep percieving a discrepancy between the number of dragons you've sent and the number in the spreadsheet please contact Rynne or Jinian. Thank you so much.
uXWoEda.png
@Cerf Yep did a quick check; the master spreadsheet's got all my dragons from yesterday recorded, so it should still be okay. I'm used to seeing spreadsheet lag from time to time, so it's understandable! I'll still keep a close eye out in case of discrepancies, but we should still be good for the time being. xP

Keep up with the awesome work! :D This festival will surely be exciting~
@Cerf Yep did a quick check; the master spreadsheet's got all my dragons from yesterday recorded, so it should still be okay. I'm used to seeing spreadsheet lag from time to time, so it's understandable! I'll still keep a close eye out in case of discrepancies, but we should still be good for the time being. xP

Keep up with the awesome work! :D This festival will surely be exciting~
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru Glad to know you're having a good time sending to Light! Keep the awesome leveling and good luck in the raffle!
@SilverLanayru Glad to know you're having a good time sending to Light! Keep the awesome leveling and good luck in the raffle!
uXWoEda.png
@TornadoTorrie can I send over some dragons on a 2-CR to you?
@TornadoTorrie can I send over some dragons on a 2-CR to you?
@Emme666
Of course!
@Emme666
Of course!
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
@koemiri Whoops! So sorry, he has been burried under an accent, I though he was like the rest (they were all part of the same breeding project) I'll go fix it.
@koemiri Whoops! So sorry, he has been burried under an accent, I though he was like the rest (they were all part of the same breeding project) I'll go fix it.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@valarauka @SilverLanayru

The sheet is working and not lagging! The problem is that it looks like it has become very easy to copy-paste a space in front of people's usernames sometimes, and then of course those don't all match each other. The problem seems to be widespread so I'm working on a technical solution. Thanks for alerting us that something was up!
@valarauka @SilverLanayru

The sheet is working and not lagging! The problem is that it looks like it has become very easy to copy-paste a space in front of people's usernames sometimes, and then of course those don't all match each other. The problem seems to be widespread so I'm working on a technical solution. Thanks for alerting us that something was up!
@Rochambeau @SunnyNyaa @Carthasis

I have 30 dragons to send in for the raffle; any of you able to take the PAs?
@Rochambeau @SunnyNyaa @Carthasis

I have 30 dragons to send in for the raffle; any of you able to take the PAs?
@Rulanir

Yes!
@Rulanir

Yes!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75