Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ 2017 - Round 10 p77
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
@Rynne Oh yay!

1. I shall wear green for health
2. It's not old, it's vintage
3. Burn the old, wear the new
4. The siren song of possibility
5. Don't worry that's old blood
6. What future does the oracle see
7. From the ground up
8. Every party needs a balloon
9. Artifacts of the past

If I don't get any of those prizes it's fine :D Thank you so much!
@Rynne Oh yay!

1. I shall wear green for health
2. It's not old, it's vintage
3. Burn the old, wear the new
4. The siren song of possibility
5. Don't worry that's old blood
6. What future does the oracle see
7. From the ground up
8. Every party needs a balloon
9. Artifacts of the past

If I don't get any of those prizes it's fine :D Thank you so much!
@Rynne Thank you! :D

1. From the Ground Up
2. What Future Does the Oracle See?
3. The Siren Song of Possibility
4. Burn the Old, Wear the New
5. I Shall Wear Green for Health4
6. It's Not Old, it's VIntage
7. 5 dragons to level 10
8. Every Party needs Ballloons
9. Don't Worry, That's Old Blood
@Rynne Thank you! :D

1. From the Ground Up
3. The Siren Song of Possibility
4. Burn the Old, Wear the New
5. I Shall Wear Green for Health4
6. It's Not Old, it's VIntage
7. 5 dragons to level 10
8. Every Party needs Ballloons
9. Don't Worry, That's Old Blood
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Thank you for supporting Light, and hope you enjoyed Brightshine Jubilee! The ninth round has been sent out, so on to round ten! Please let me know if there are any issues with your prize. I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. There are only three people in this round, all of them carry-overs. For ease of reference, I'm also including the prizes that are left. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img] [color=#e52b00][b][size=7][font=copperplate]Round 10[/font][/size][/b][/color][/center] [columns][color=transparent]___________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/fjXGcFR.png[/img][color=transparent]____[/color] [nextcol][LIST=1] [*][size=4]@fallenarrow [*][size=4]@sadistic [*][size=4]@twinarmageddons [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]_______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/fjXGcFR.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YhX7B7a.png[/img][/center] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=What Future Does the Oracle See?][center][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Seawater Savior][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Bubbling Goblin] [skin=17520][item=Wavesong Chest][item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Unicorn Dust][item=Stardust Sap Lamp][item=Cerdae Sparkle] [size=2][i]Warmwater Wanderers, Deeprealm Trident, Skin: Pelagic Grotto, Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia, Stardust Sap Lamp, Seawater Savior, Bubbling Goblin, Wavesong Chest (Skin: Song of Waves), Unicorn Dust, Cerdae Sparkle[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Artifacts of the Past][center][item=Agol][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Animated Statue][item=Living Sculpture] [item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Axe Mimic] [item=Enchanting Armaments][item=Animated Armor][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Magic Mirror] [item=Unicorn Dust][item=Stardust Sap Lamp][item=Cerdae Sparkle] [size=2][i]Agol, Animated Statue, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Crooked Hatchet, Enchanting Armaments, Deadly Reflection, Ensorcelled Volume, Living Sculpture, Bogsneak Puppet, Axe Mimic, Animated Armor, Magic Mirror, Unicorn Dust, Stardust Sap Lamp, Cerdae Sparkle[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=2 450-word bios by Tues][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1168.png[/img][br][br][size=2][i]2 450-word bios[br][/center][/quote] [size=0]Drawing pinglist: @Spookery @Carmilla @Aesuna @ChaoticOmen @Madarakita @CyberneticWolf @Mmmyeah @snackeater @ShadesofCyan @goblet @Mystyic @Delkerono @Hideki @mony @Gem4567 @slothqueenxx @Grunty @jadeandmarble @Rave31 @Fitzmagus @Plushstiel @ZephyrWindSpirit @lostthought @Iymarra @BizarreKitten @Derpothegreat @Starlight18 @Airdanteine @StarryFlight @wingworm @Prometheus8 @SilverLanayru @Evarinya @LaughingZuru @Elysadie @PlagueMaw @Emmahaa @SouthFarthing @Catwyrm @smellybelly10 @EasilyAmusedKat @NothingHere @Nightfleet @Fallenarrow @Sparro2002 @RedWillia @GeriVl @DragonWolfie @SkyyeofEmber @JadeFlame @inkexplosions @Hiezen @Huskily @tomatotwin
Thank you for supporting Light, and hope you enjoyed Brightshine Jubilee!

The ninth round has been sent out, so on to round ten! Please let me know if there are any issues with your prize.

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

There are only three people in this round, all of them carry-overs. For ease of reference, I'm also including the prizes that are left.

BPOUUe6.png

Round 10

___________fjXGcFR.png____
  1. @fallenarrow
  2. @sadistic
  3. @twinarmageddons
_______fjXGcFR.png

YhX7B7a.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

What Future Does the Oracle See? wrote:
Warmwater Wanderers Seawater Savior Deeprealm Trident Bubbling Goblin
Wavesong Chest Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Unicorn Dust Stardust Sap Lamp Cerdae Sparkle
Warmwater Wanderers, Deeprealm Trident, Skin: Pelagic Grotto, Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia, Stardust Sap Lamp, Seawater Savior, Bubbling Goblin, Wavesong Chest (Skin: Song of Waves), Unicorn Dust, Cerdae Sparkle

Artifacts of the Past wrote:
Agol Ensorcelled Volume Animated Statue Living Sculpture
Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Crooked Hatchet Axe Mimic
Animated Armor Deadly Reflection Magic Mirror
Unicorn Dust Stardust Sap Lamp Cerdae Sparkle
Agol, Animated Statue, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Crooked Hatchet, Enchanting Armaments, Deadly Reflection, Ensorcelled Volume, Living Sculpture, Bogsneak Puppet, Axe Mimic, Animated Armor, Magic Mirror, Unicorn Dust, Stardust Sap Lamp, Cerdae Sparkle

2 450-word bios by Tues wrote:
1168.png

2 450-word bios

Drawing pinglist: @Spookery @Carmilla @Aesuna @ChaoticOmen @Madarakita @CyberneticWolf @Mmmyeah @snackeater @ShadesofCyan @goblet @Mystyic @Delkerono @Hideki @mony @Gem4567 @slothqueenxx @Grunty @jadeandmarble @Rave31 @Fitzmagus @Plushstiel @ZephyrWindSpirit @lostthought @Iymarra @BizarreKitten @Derpothegreat @Starlight18 @Airdanteine @StarryFlight @wingworm @Prometheus8 @SilverLanayru @Evarinya @LaughingZuru @Elysadie @PlagueMaw @Emmahaa @SouthFarthing @Catwyrm @smellybelly10 @EasilyAmusedKat @NothingHere @Nightfleet @Fallenarrow @Sparro2002 @RedWillia @GeriVl @DragonWolfie @SkyyeofEmber @JadeFlame @inkexplosions @Hiezen @Huskily @tomatotwin
LIo8D8G.gif
Yay I got picked!!!!!
@Rynne thank you for holding a great raffle

1. What Future Does the Oracle See?
Yay I got picked!!!!!
@Rynne thank you for holding a great raffle

1. What Future Does the Oracle See?
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
Congratulations everyone!
Congratulations everyone!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Ah, sorry- my internet's been bad and I totally forgot to respond earlier! Thanks for the raffle \o/ and for the fun Dom battle this week! >:3

Hopefully I've spelled things correctly; can't seem to copy anything.

1) What Future Does the Oracle See?
2) Artifacts of the Past

Annnd I forgot to ping. @rynne
Ah, sorry- my internet's been bad and I totally forgot to respond earlier! Thanks for the raffle \o/ and for the fun Dom battle this week! >:3

Hopefully I've spelled things correctly; can't seem to copy anything.

1) What Future Does the Oracle See?
2) Artifacts of the Past

Annnd I forgot to ping. @rynne
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
aaa sorry i got busy i forgot to respond earlier /o\
@rynne thanks for hosting the raffle!

1. 2 450-word bios by Tues
3. Artifacts of the Past
aaa sorry i got busy i forgot to respond earlier /o\
@rynne thanks for hosting the raffle!