Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2 Year Raffle CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[u]Thank you to all who participated! I'm not accepting payment for any more entries, the winners of the main prizes will be hearing from me by tomorrow.[/u] [b]NEW SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE BELOW!!! [/b]*if you were pinged and you didn't know why, this is why SO I had all intentions of making a fancy image and everything but I got super busy with work... Anyway I forgot to do this last year but I made sure to remember to do have a raffle this year I have 2 years worth of stuff in my hoard and vault that I want to give away! The raffle will run [b]June 12th [/b] [b]- August 27th[/b] (my birthday) [b]@ 20:00[/b] [b]The prizes:[/b] I have lots of extra holiday stuff including familiars, apparel, and skins/accents [LIST] [*]one person gets to pick 8 items [*]another gets 6 [*]and another gets 4 [/LIST] Eggs: [LIST] [*]arcane [*]water x2 [*]wind [*]nature [*]light x2 [*]nocturne x8 [*]bogsneak [/LIST] Scrolls: [LIST] [*]nocturne scroll x2 [*]bogsneak scroll [*]1 treasure scroll of your choosing [/LIST] Apparel [LIST] [*]sorcerers tatters package [*]solar flame regalia package [*]complete set of frog companions [/LIST] Other: [LIST] [*]Prismatic Token [*]someone will also win Dax! lvl 25 glass canon [/LIST] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25611840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256119/25611840_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Those are just the official big prizes, but just like it says in the title EVERYONE WINS. so essentially if you're not drawn for one of the big prizes you will still get something! I have 30+ pages of familiars and 20+ of apparel and tons of other stuff so EVERYONE have your wishlists either on your profile or easily accessible!!![/b]
Thank you to all who participated! I'm not accepting payment for any more entries, the winners of the main prizes will be hearing from me by tomorrow.

NEW SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE BELOW!!!
*if you were pinged and you didn't know why, this is why

SO I had all intentions of making a fancy image and everything but I got super busy with work...
Anyway I forgot to do this last year but I made sure to remember to do have a raffle this year

I have 2 years worth of stuff in my hoard and vault that I want to give away!

The raffle will run June 12th - August 27th (my birthday) @ 20:00

The prizes:

I have lots of extra holiday stuff including familiars, apparel, and skins/accents
  • one person gets to pick 8 items
  • another gets 6
  • and another gets 4
Eggs:
  • arcane
  • water x2
  • wind
  • nature
  • light x2
  • nocturne x8
  • bogsneak
Scrolls:
  • nocturne scroll x2
  • bogsneak scroll
  • 1 treasure scroll of your choosing
Apparel
  • sorcerers tatters package
  • solar flame regalia package
  • complete set of frog companions
Other:
  • Prismatic Token
  • someone will also win Dax! lvl 25 glass canon

25611840_350.png

Those are just the official big prizes, but just like it says in the title EVERYONE WINS.
so essentially if you're not drawn for one of the big prizes you will still get something! I have 30+ pages of familiars and 20+ of apparel and tons of other stuff so EVERYONE have your wishlists either on your profile or easily accessible!!!
1t5KICZ.png
How to enter:

1000t/1g=1 entry

rusted chest=2 entries
iron chest= 5
gilded chest= 20

holiday chests= determined based on lowest auction house price
holiday items= determined based on lowest auction house price

ooze, goo, sludge = 1 entry per item

grey slime: 2 entries each
white slime: 3 entries each
black slime: 5 entries each

copper muck: 2 entries each
silver muck: 4 entries each
gold muck: 7 entries each

*Starting June 20th
Green ooze, goo, sludge are 2 entries each

*STARTING July 27th lightning holiday chests and skins are double the entries
still based on the lowest auction house price

___

ALL other items will be based on the lowest auction house price (treasure)

for every 10 entries you get 1 free!!!

Here is the link for the google sheet with the usernames and amount of entries
Click Here!

It may take some time for me to update as i am usually only online early in the morning and later in the evening. if you don't see your entry or update on the sheet within 24 hours please let me know
How to enter:

1000t/1g=1 entry

rusted chest=2 entries
iron chest= 5
gilded chest= 20

holiday chests= determined based on lowest auction house price
holiday items= determined based on lowest auction house price

ooze, goo, sludge = 1 entry per item

grey slime: 2 entries each
white slime: 3 entries each
black slime: 5 entries each

copper muck: 2 entries each
silver muck: 4 entries each
gold muck: 7 entries each

*Starting June 20th
Green ooze, goo, sludge are 2 entries each

*STARTING July 27th lightning holiday chests and skins are double the entries
still based on the lowest auction house price

___

ALL other items will be based on the lowest auction house price (treasure)

for every 10 entries you get 1 free!!!

Here is the link for the google sheet with the usernames and amount of entries
Click Here!

It may take some time for me to update as i am usually only online early in the morning and later in the evening. if you don't see your entry or update on the sheet within 24 hours please let me know
1t5KICZ.png
So my birthday is only a couple weeks away and that is the final day to buy tickets.
Here's how it's all gonna play out.
  • The night of the 27th the winners of all of the main prizes will be drawn.
  • On the 28th (provided I am not working a terribly long shift at work) I will try to send out all of the main prizes/contact those who choose part of their prize (genes/holiday stuff etc.)
  • throughout the rest of the week I will work on going through the remainder of people and sending out randomized gift packages
  • I will look at your wishlist if it is available and I will TRY to gift you something from it if I can
  • I can't however make any promises that what I send you will be something from your wishlist

If you purchased tickets and have not received anything from me by September 5th then please message me.

@Killuazoomyck @PatheticLilFry @CorsetsNDragons @Mizs101 @Shinyumbreon @Megeara @Pawbeast @Snakefang7 @Atariel @ShuraKen @shinydragons @Shiguma @MoonFeather190 @Alanon @Kyoki @Keyina @antisocialgem @Meddled @Z0oXy @KraalofBhaga @Failuresaurus @xXDreamQueenXx @Kurokosworth @FentonPhantom @Dawnshadope @DragonMaiden @KingTiberius @MaDovahVhenan @Silverscale @AngelOfMetal @Phoenyxx @SeaGodling @DragonWarrior333 @AetherDragon @crowmachine @Nightfleet @PiedPipecleaner @pianoboi @SoulLugia11 @Cyrsei @pumpkinpie @Salvation @DragonDraws @Avirein @HereBeKanna @Zaelium @WaywardWillow @jimball234 @Deana @sushii @Reaper200 @Wubblyboofus @epicpython @CHINCHINLOVER @leviathanosteo @ArcaneShadows @ShadmeTheAngel @Hkomygf @MeepyMeep @pierrct @Pachimari @Bedilia @autumnalisx @Cealygosa @gladiatorAviator @TARAbear @SanaeEbato @achoopda @UtopianAngel @Athena760511 @Schiemoon @Tsunami21 @SadSucculent @jarzus @suurin @Revolutionary @Shaydas @Kiradog234 @Siritys @Raya36 @KhajiitHasWares @CrazyKittyCat @rubyredtan @searchlight @Bluebird88 @thedovahtamer @RoarinRae @Moonsong48 @Rainforest @Ziegler @Ghoulcats @Devria @Emfoofoo @Xaerox @SaiKae @MissFortune17 @Strawbcream @Willowdawn @Guppies27 @Cadh20000
So my birthday is only a couple weeks away and that is the final day to buy tickets.
Here's how it's all gonna play out.
  • The night of the 27th the winners of all of the main prizes will be drawn.
  • On the 28th (provided I am not working a terribly long shift at work) I will try to send out all of the main prizes/contact those who choose part of their prize (genes/holiday stuff etc.)
  • throughout the rest of the week I will work on going through the remainder of people and sending out randomized gift packages
  • I will look at your wishlist if it is available and I will TRY to gift you something from it if I can
  • I can't however make any promises that what I send you will be something from your wishlist

If you purchased tickets and have not received anything from me by September 5th then please message me.

@Killuazoomyck @PatheticLilFry @CorsetsNDragons @Mizs101 @Shinyumbreon @Megeara @Pawbeast @Snakefang7 @Atariel @ShuraKen @shinydragons @Shiguma @MoonFeather190 @Alanon @Kyoki @Keyina @antisocialgem @Meddled @Z0oXy @KraalofBhaga @Failuresaurus @xXDreamQueenXx @Kurokosworth @FentonPhantom @Dawnshadope @DragonMaiden @KingTiberius @MaDovahVhenan @Silverscale @AngelOfMetal @Phoenyxx @SeaGodling @DragonWarrior333 @AetherDragon @crowmachine @Nightfleet @PiedPipecleaner @pianoboi @SoulLugia11 @Cyrsei @pumpkinpie @Salvation @DragonDraws @Avirein @HereBeKanna @Zaelium @WaywardWillow @jimball234 @Deana @sushii @Reaper200 @Wubblyboofus @epicpython @CHINCHINLOVER @leviathanosteo @ArcaneShadows @ShadmeTheAngel @Hkomygf @MeepyMeep @pierrct @Pachimari @Bedilia @autumnalisx @Cealygosa @gladiatorAviator @TARAbear @SanaeEbato @achoopda @UtopianAngel @Athena760511 @Schiemoon @Tsunami21 @SadSucculent @jarzus @suurin @Revolutionary @Shaydas @Kiradog234 @Siritys @Raya36 @KhajiitHasWares @CrazyKittyCat @rubyredtan @searchlight @Bluebird88 @thedovahtamer @RoarinRae @Moonsong48 @Rainforest @Ziegler @Ghoulcats @Devria @Emfoofoo @Xaerox @SaiKae @MissFortune17 @Strawbcream @Willowdawn @Guppies27 @Cadh20000
1t5KICZ.png
@FallingArtist
Sending for two tickets :)
@FallingArtist
Sending for two tickets :)
PcBZ14x.gif tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif natureshieldl.png FR +2
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR!
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR!
@fallingartist sending a CR!
@fallingartist sending a CR!
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR for 1 ticket - being a new player it's worth it.
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR for 1 ticket - being a new player it's worth it.
9653400.gif
@FallingArtist there will be a spreadsheet soon to put our usernames and keep track of our tickets, I assume?

But I will be entering! ^^
@FallingArtist there will be a spreadsheet soon to put our usernames and keep track of our tickets, I assume?

But I will be entering! ^^
@xXDreamQueenXx
yes there is a spreadsheet in the works and i will be sharing the link later this evening
@xXDreamQueenXx
yes there is a spreadsheet in the works and i will be sharing the link later this evening
1t5KICZ.png
@FallingArtist I'll buy a few tickets
@FallingArtist I'll buy a few tickets
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21