Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2 Year Raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR!
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR!
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR!
@FallingArtist

Sending a CR!
@FallingArtist

Sending payment!
@FallingArtist

Sending payment!
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif
@FallingArtist I'll buy 2 tickets with a green ooze, cr sent :)
@FallingArtist I'll buy 2 tickets with a green ooze, cr sent :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2222332
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@FallingArtist
Sending 5 kt for 5 tickets
@FallingArtist
Sending 5 kt for 5 tickets
Hehe I got tickets
Hehe I got tickets

@FallingArtist

Can I send you like a bunch of broken bottles I've found over the past months for some tickets?
@FallingArtist

Can I send you like a bunch of broken bottles I've found over the past months for some tickets?
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@FallingArtist I'm sending a CR for tickets. The big prizes seem really good, and so does the opportunity of getting the things on my wishlist.
@FallingArtist I'm sending a CR for tickets. The big prizes seem really good, and so does the opportunity of getting the things on my wishlist.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
so i now have more broken bottles than i ever thought i'd need so those are no longer on the list of payment for entries
so i now have more broken bottles than i ever thought i'd need so those are no longer on the list of payment for entries
1t5KICZ.png
@FallingArtist Sending 8 orange sludge + 1 green goo = 10 tickets +1 free cause I bought 10 = 11 tickets!
@FallingArtist Sending 8 orange sludge + 1 green goo = 10 tickets +1 free cause I bought 10 = 11 tickets!
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21