Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons & Items & More! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dragonworld I'm sorry but it seems you were a bit late to posting, as the familiar you requested has been claimed already!! Feel free to ask for anything else though!!

In the meantime, this shop/giveaway will be closed for an undetermined amount of time!! My school finals are coming up very soon, but if I get the chance I will open the shop/giveaway once more!!
@dragonworld I'm sorry but it seems you were a bit late to posting, as the familiar you requested has been claimed already!! Feel free to ask for anything else though!!

In the meantime, this shop/giveaway will be closed for an undetermined amount of time!! My school finals are coming up very soon, but if I get the chance I will open the shop/giveaway once more!!
flubi.gif
Open for the Fourth of July! Enjoy!
Open for the Fourth of July! Enjoy!
flubi.gif
@flubi Hey! I don't want a dragon currently if you don't mind, but I stumbled across the thread and I need the Pearly Wing Cuffs for an outfit, can I have them? Cx
@flubi Hey! I don't want a dragon currently if you don't mind, but I stumbled across the thread and I need the Pearly Wing Cuffs for an outfit, can I have them? Cx
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
@flubi Can you request something from each category? If so, I’d like the [item=Brown Birdskull Legband] under Apparel. And perhaps the [item=Goliath Mountain Beetle] familiar and some food (any)?
@flubi
Can you request something from each category?
If so, I’d like the Brown Birdskull Legband under Apparel.
And perhaps the Goliath Mountain Beetle familiar and some food (any)?
@chisayo @thornfell

Sent! And yes you can request items from multiple categories!
@chisayo @thornfell

Sent! And yes you can request items from multiple categories!
flubi.gif
@flubi
I'd like one piece of silver muck.
And, can I get some insects, seafood, and meat? (My dragons eat those faster than they eat plants.)
@flubi
I'd like one piece of silver muck.
And, can I get some insects, seafood, and meat? (My dragons eat those faster than they eat plants.)
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@flubi [item=Grey Slime] [item=Contrast Aviator Gloves]
@flubi Grey Slime Contrast Aviator Gloves
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@flubi Can I have a Familiar of some kind? As well as any pretty Apparel item. And possibly a battle item like [item=Scholar] and a random assortment of food, plus any trinkets/items? Thanks so much in advance~! <3 (:
@flubi
Can I have a Familiar of some kind? As well as any pretty Apparel item.
And possibly a battle item like Scholar and a random assortment of food, plus any trinkets/items?

Thanks so much in advance~! <3 (:
@flubi Could I have Eastern Mole stack (Meat), Clown shrimp stack (Seafood) and Fairy Ears stack (Plant). Thanks so much!
@flubi Could I have Eastern Mole stack (Meat), Clown shrimp stack (Seafood) and Fairy Ears stack (Plant). Thanks so much!
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
I would like to have,
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow
(Apparel)

It's for my sweet dragon Pistazie, it would fit her very well ;D
I would like to have,
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow
(Apparel)

It's for my sweet dragon Pistazie, it would fit her very well ;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10