Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons & Items & More! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@flubi Could I get the Leafy Moth, a Leafy Pack, some Broken Bone Bottles, and some Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds? Thanks in advance! [item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Pack][item=Broken Bone Bottle][item=Ruby-Throated Hummingbird]
@flubi
Could I get the Leafy Moth, a Leafy Pack, some Broken Bone Bottles, and some Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds? Thanks in advance!

Leafy Moth Leafy Pack Broken Bone Bottle Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
o3V84.gifSxsEa.gifv0bd3FH.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Bump!!
Bump!!
flubi.gif
@flubi Could I get the Ruby Webwing please? :D
@flubi Could I get the Ruby Webwing please? :D
tumblr_oq4g3cXztl1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png Spirals are the best dragons!

tumblr_oqn4h4tnup1ufsmydo1_100.gif
@flubi

Can I have some dried cedar branches, firestarters, and Java Sparrows? Thank you!
@flubi

Can I have some dried cedar branches, firestarters, and Java Sparrows? Thank you!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@flubi

Could I get as many Java Sparrows, Nymphs, and Moldy Leather as I'm allowed? And the Ancient Fungus familiar if possible?

@flubi

Could I get as many Java Sparrows, Nymphs, and Moldy Leather as I'm allowed? And the Ancient Fungus familiar if possible?

gASzi6V.pngF8WMfQz.pngMV1Iakt.pngUZVTEBc.png
@flubi

May I take Ancient Fungus , Yellow Ooze and Shadowmist Oysters please
@flubi

May I take Ancient Fungus , Yellow Ooze and Shadowmist Oysters please
If he's still available I would love to adopt Tasfi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32641351] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326414/32641351_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd also love to take the Ruby Webwing off of your hands @flubi
If he's still available I would love to adopt Tasfi

32641351_350.png

I'd also love to take the Ruby Webwing off of your hands @flubi
@flubi could you send me some leaf beatles, please (or other insects, f you run out of them)? my faes eat to much xD
@flubi could you send me some leaf beatles, please (or other insects, f you run out of them)? my faes eat to much xD
kqd1uXq.png
@flubi may i have ancient fungis
@flubi may i have ancient fungis
@flubi
I'd love some insects if you have any, please <3 don't mind specifics, but if I need to say specifics, just let me know! otherwise, surprise me c:
thank you for this kind giveaway! :D
@flubi
I'd love some insects if you have any, please <3 don't mind specifics, but if I need to say specifics, just let me know! otherwise, surprise me c:
thank you for this kind giveaway! :D
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10