Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ] Cloudsong Celebration (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@eeeeel Being raised in the reedcliff, Athreos had never had eel. It was fierce and almost oppresive, but it was enjoyable. The taste lingered in his mouth hours later, and his limbs were filled with warmth and energy.
@eeeeel Being raised in the reedcliff, Athreos had never had eel. It was fierce and almost oppresive, but it was enjoyable. The taste lingered in his mouth hours later, and his limbs were filled with warmth and energy.
BREAD.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31197001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311971/31197001_350.png[/img] [/url] @eeeeel "Oh, thank you!" Amberilla called out after Elvira as they flew hastily away. She looked down to the new picture she held within her claws, just wondering what it was. "Is that me?!" The goblin pipped up, hoping it was them. "I doubt it, Serie." - @Aelfrey "Oh, Uhh, Hello, Mesalajel" Amberilla smiled lightly, Already enjoying their compony. At the offer of being shown around, she was hesitant at first, but her tone changed to excited "Would you really? Wow, Thank you!" She paused, "I'm just, not very good finding my away around crowds." she answered bashfully, but getting ready to follow the friendly tundra into the busy festivel, a small sparkle in her eyes. The small, yellow goblins eyes gleamed, "fooOOOD! Finally!" [/center]

31197001_350.png

@eeeeel "Oh, thank you!" Amberilla called out after Elvira as they flew hastily away. She looked down to the new picture she held within her claws, just wondering what it was. "Is that me?!" The goblin pipped up, hoping it was them. "I doubt it, Serie." -

@Aelfrey "Oh, Uhh, Hello, Mesalajel" Amberilla smiled lightly, Already enjoying their compony. At the offer of being shown around, she was hesitant at first, but her tone changed to excited "Would you really? Wow, Thank you!" She paused, "I'm just, not very good finding my away around crowds." she answered bashfully, but getting ready to follow the friendly tundra into the busy festivel, a small sparkle in her eyes. The small, yellow goblins eyes gleamed, "fooOOOD! Finally!"
@eeeeel

The tiny fox leapt at the chance for free food, obliterating a substantial amount of the dishes laid out. Ahkala simply sighed, turning away from the vendor. Following her fox, she decided to settle down for a bit on a lush pillow, near the tables of food. She saw many other dragons here, as well.
@eeeeel

The tiny fox leapt at the chance for free food, obliterating a substantial amount of the dishes laid out. Ahkala simply sighed, turning away from the vendor. Following her fox, she decided to settle down for a bit on a lush pillow, near the tables of food. She saw many other dragons here, as well.
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
Before returning home, Blue made sure to look around the Jamboree, seeing a large amount of dragons- each unlike the other. He saw some dragons eating food when suddenly his stomach rumbled; he was hungry! He had been away from his nest all night, of course his hunger had grown! He licked his lips before quietly approaching some of the feasting dragons.
Before returning home, Blue made sure to look around the Jamboree, seeing a large amount of dragons- each unlike the other. He saw some dragons eating food when suddenly his stomach rumbled; he was hungry! He had been away from his nest all night, of course his hunger had grown! He licked his lips before quietly approaching some of the feasting dragons.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13055999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130560/13055999_350.png[/img] [/url] Seafoam was busy today with trying to get Shimmerwave to participate in Mistral Meals, so I thought I'd go check out the Mistral Jamboree hub. Seafoam might be the clan leader, but I'm the Queen of this area and so I usually don't have much time to myself. The Jamboree was fun. I went around all day with my mate on my heels getting more in touch with the common folk. My highlight definitely was playing carnival games. Whether it be bobbing for apples or playing ring toss, I always won. No matter how long it took or how much money I spent on those games, I had to win. My mate was telling me all day that I needed to watch my treasure spending but who needs treasure when there's winning to do?

13055999_350.png

Seafoam was busy today with trying to get Shimmerwave to participate in Mistral Meals, so I thought I'd go check out the Mistral Jamboree hub. Seafoam might be the clan leader, but I'm the Queen of this area and so I usually don't have much time to myself.
The Jamboree was fun. I went around all day with my mate on my heels getting more in touch with the common folk. My highlight definitely was playing carnival games. Whether it be bobbing for apples or playing ring toss, I always won. No matter how long it took or how much money I spent on those games, I had to win. My mate was telling me all day that I needed to watch my treasure spending but who needs treasure when there's winning to do?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27252873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272529/27252873_350.png[/img] [/url] Taika's duties may be focused almost entirely on everything traditionally Arcane, but he'd always been fascinated by the cultures of the other flights. So he'd jumped at the opportunity to travel to the Cloudsong and take part in the festivities. He'd flown as fast as his small wings could take him, his crown almost falling off numerous times. He tried his best to remain composed, as he knew Altair (the clan leader, as well as his mentor) would want. Altair was always so strict about leaving such an impression, especially around dragons from all over Sornieth, from every flight. But his excitement got the best of him. And it was a party! He wanted to enjoy every bit of it. He adjusted his cloak, trying to make sure it covered as much of his body as it could. He'd always been a bit self conscious about his dark green coloring. He was supposed to exemplify and embody everything Arcane, at least according to Altair, and the green was just... not Arcane. So he just covered it with as much bright color as possible. But today was not a day to fuss and worry over such things. Just let go and enjoy yourself, for one day. It was so much to take in! So many sounds, smells... He found it so hard to focus on just one thing. He tried to hum along to the catchy music, even if it fell a bit flat. He sat and listened attentively to the poetry, as long as he could focus, anyway; he couldn't sit around in one place too long if he wanted to try everything! He was mesmerized by the skilled dancers, particularly one pretty Spiral, who was twisting themselves into tight loops and swirls in time to the beat. Wow... It was all so amazing to him. He was infatuated with the joyous atmosphere, all these dragons coming together just to celebrate life and the Wind flight together. He'd seen a few festivals, though he'd been too young to appreciate the Arcane festival, and he'd been too busy with his lessons from Altair to truly participate in the others, mostly watching from a distance. Had he missed all this, all this time? He'd never miss a festival again.

27252873_350.png

Taika's duties may be focused almost entirely on everything traditionally Arcane, but he'd always been fascinated by the cultures of the other flights. So he'd jumped at the opportunity to travel to the Cloudsong and take part in the festivities. He'd flown as fast as his small wings could take him, his crown almost falling off numerous times.
He tried his best to remain composed, as he knew Altair (the clan leader, as well as his mentor) would want. Altair was always so strict about leaving such an impression, especially around dragons from all over Sornieth, from every flight. But his excitement got the best of him. And it was a party! He wanted to enjoy every bit of it.
He adjusted his cloak, trying to make sure it covered as much of his body as it could. He'd always been a bit self conscious about his dark green coloring. He was supposed to exemplify and embody everything Arcane, at least according to Altair, and the green was just... not Arcane. So he just covered it with as much bright color as possible.
But today was not a day to fuss and worry over such things. Just let go and enjoy yourself, for one day.
It was so much to take in! So many sounds, smells... He found it so hard to focus on just one thing. He tried to hum along to the catchy music, even if it fell a bit flat. He sat and listened attentively to the poetry, as long as he could focus, anyway; he couldn't sit around in one place too long if he wanted to try everything!
He was mesmerized by the skilled dancers, particularly one pretty Spiral, who was twisting themselves into tight loops and swirls in time to the beat. Wow... It was all so amazing to him.
He was infatuated with the joyous atmosphere, all these dragons coming together just to celebrate life and the Wind flight together. He'd seen a few festivals, though he'd been too young to appreciate the Arcane festival, and he'd been too busy with his lessons from Altair to truly participate in the others, mostly watching from a distance. Had he missed all this, all this time? He'd never miss a festival again.
Shikasa heard her stomach growl, and headed for the refreshment table. No expense was spared, there were foods from every corner of Sornieth, including some of her favorite delicasies from home! She took a dish and started to place some food upon it, a small bed of kelp, followed by some large nymphs, and some berries, then some spiders, and a couple of mystery insects on top. Satisfied, she took her salad to an empty seat and started munching away.
This was by far her favorite adventure yet, and that was saying something, as Shikasa is the Godling Clan Adventurer.
Shikasa heard her stomach growl, and headed for the refreshment table. No expense was spared, there were foods from every corner of Sornieth, including some of her favorite delicasies from home! She took a dish and started to place some food upon it, a small bed of kelp, followed by some large nymphs, and some berries, then some spiders, and a couple of mystery insects on top. Satisfied, she took her salad to an empty seat and started munching away.
This was by far her favorite adventure yet, and that was saying something, as Shikasa is the Godling Clan Adventurer.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
(Agh, I'm running behind due to Issues, but here's the post for rollover!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6205674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62057/6205674_350.png[/img] [/url] The coatl from before has returned to his stage. This time he carries two short swords with oddly shaped tips. He holds them up as he makes a formal bow. "Ladies and gentledragons, I present to you the Singing Swords. This is a rare art form, practiced only by Wind dragons. Please enjoy." He begins to twirl the swords around in circles, starting slow and then accelerating. There is a whistling as the strange tips begin to cut the air. Soon it is a musical noise, rising in pitch as the swords go faster and faster. The swords really do sing. As they rise to a pleasing pitch, the coatl puffs out his chest and hums along with them, as loud as he can. He begins to twirl one sword at a different speed than the other. It goes faster and slower, making the pitch slide up and down in a weird, liquid melody. The coatl hums in harmony, singing a song that only his kind can understand. He begins to whirl the blades in complex patterns, making it a visual show as the notes slip around and chase each other. The strange song and the spinning swords are almost hypnotic in their effect. Around and around they go, flashing in the light. At one point he even leaps in the air, and both blades spin faster, shrieking a high note. He lands and sings a solo, keeping the speed of the swords steady while he hums arpeggios. The song ends on a satisfying octave, one sword spinning twice as fast as the other. Then the coatl stops abruptly in a dramatic pose. He is panting, but quite pleased with himself as he bows and exits the stage. After a performance like that, some excellent refreshments are in order. Just don't ask him to use his singing swords as a kebab. @Linguini It's nice to see someone enjoying himself so thoroughly! The coatl bows and offers some insects to the dancing fae. @myrese The coatl makes a round through the infirmary, leaving something delicious for everyone. He leaves a little something extra to lift the fae's spirits. @hazy The coatl bows deeply and offers some food to the lovely ladies, as well as something unusual. @Oratorio The coatl passes by and offers Silverado something that may be more charming than crickets. Perhaps you'll have more luck now! @Icewinglight "What a great dancer! Maybe you should be on stage next time," the coatl tells her. @CrimsonAero "You look lovely, milady, may I offer you anything?" The coatl bows and holds up a platter of insects. @ShrickerDoosle Fear not, little goblin, there is plenty of food to be had! @flowheir "Aren't you a little young to be out on your own?" The coatl frowns as he offers Blue some seafood. "Do you need to find your parents?" @L1BR4 Everyone's a winner here! You've just won free dinner, and a stuttering compliment on your outfit. Congratulations! @MyNameIsTea "I hope you enjoyed the show!" the coatl says, offering Taika the last of the insects.
(Agh, I'm running behind due to Issues, but here's the post for rollover!)

6205674_350.png

The coatl from before has returned to his stage. This time he carries two short swords with oddly shaped tips. He holds them up as he makes a formal bow. "Ladies and gentledragons, I present to you the Singing Swords. This is a rare art form, practiced only by Wind dragons. Please enjoy."

He begins to twirl the swords around in circles, starting slow and then accelerating. There is a whistling as the strange tips begin to cut the air. Soon it is a musical noise, rising in pitch as the swords go faster and faster. The swords really do sing. As they rise to a pleasing pitch, the coatl puffs out his chest and hums along with them, as loud as he can.

He begins to twirl one sword at a different speed than the other. It goes faster and slower, making the pitch slide up and down in a weird, liquid melody. The coatl hums in harmony, singing a song that only his kind can understand. He begins to whirl the blades in complex patterns, making it a visual show as the notes slip around and chase each other. The strange song and the spinning swords are almost hypnotic in their effect. Around and around they go, flashing in the light. At one point he even leaps in the air, and both blades spin faster, shrieking a high note. He lands and sings a solo, keeping the speed of the swords steady while he hums arpeggios.

The song ends on a satisfying octave, one sword spinning twice as fast as the other. Then the coatl stops abruptly in a dramatic pose. He is panting, but quite pleased with himself as he bows and exits the stage. After a performance like that, some excellent refreshments are in order. Just don't ask him to use his singing swords as a kebab.

@Linguini It's nice to see someone enjoying himself so thoroughly! The coatl bows and offers some insects to the dancing fae.

@myrese The coatl makes a round through the infirmary, leaving something delicious for everyone. He leaves a little something extra to lift the fae's spirits.

@hazy The coatl bows deeply and offers some food to the lovely ladies, as well as something unusual.

@Oratorio The coatl passes by and offers Silverado something that may be more charming than crickets. Perhaps you'll have more luck now!

@Icewinglight "What a great dancer! Maybe you should be on stage next time," the coatl tells her.

@CrimsonAero "You look lovely, milady, may I offer you anything?" The coatl bows and holds up a platter of insects.

@ShrickerDoosle Fear not, little goblin, there is plenty of food to be had!

@flowheir "Aren't you a little young to be out on your own?" The coatl frowns as he offers Blue some seafood. "Do you need to find your parents?"

@L1BR4 Everyone's a winner here! You've just won free dinner, and a stuttering compliment on your outfit. Congratulations!

@MyNameIsTea "I hope you enjoyed the show!" the coatl says, offering Taika the last of the insects.
@eeeeel at first Jerry is scared of the coatl, due to his inexplicable fear of sharp objects, but in his relaxed state he is willing to go over and try some of the insects. They have a distinct crunch that reminds him of his days as a hatchling when he had to fight for his own survival since he had grown up without parents. After he had started his clan he had finally gotten used to other dragons, but he had always felt a longing for a parental unit. He continued to chew the centipedes and found himeself at peace, even with the swords spinning just a little too close to his wing. The melody was almost hypnotic, and he danced in and out of a trance. The whole day had felt like a dream
@eeeeel at first Jerry is scared of the coatl, due to his inexplicable fear of sharp objects, but in his relaxed state he is willing to go over and try some of the insects. They have a distinct crunch that reminds him of his days as a hatchling when he had to fight for his own survival since he had grown up without parents. After he had started his clan he had finally gotten used to other dragons, but he had always felt a longing for a parental unit. He continued to chew the centipedes and found himeself at peace, even with the swords spinning just a little too close to his wing. The melody was almost hypnotic, and he danced in and out of a trance. The whole day had felt like a dream
[img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218389/21838887_350.png[/img][/img] Bojuka trodded around the stage where the Coatl had just been preforming. It was incredible how graceful these wind dragons were! That sword show was amazing, and he wished it had never stopped. He wondered where Nymph and Forrestia were. They promised to meet him here, but thus far have not shown up anywhere he had seen. Grumbling, he continued waking around to see all of the other festivities going on around him. Spotting other dragons, he was impressed by their fashionable senses and loud colors. He marveled at all of the fascinating foods laid out. It was a constant banquet here and he was hoping to investigate some of the local delicacies. Accidentally bumping into another dragon he swiftly apologized "Sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you." He looked at the ground shyly hoping the other wasn't annoyed or upset. He never tried to be clumsy, but it always seemed to happen. Curse being such a large dragon! If only he was a small fae dragon or even a spiral. They seem to get around with no problem at all! He looked up to see the other dragon's reaction...
[img][/img]21838887_350.png

Bojuka trodded around the stage where the Coatl had just been preforming. It was incredible how graceful these wind dragons were! That sword show was amazing, and he wished it had never stopped. He wondered where Nymph and Forrestia were. They promised to meet him here, but thus far have not shown up anywhere he had seen. Grumbling, he continued waking around to see all of the other festivities going on around him. Spotting other dragons, he was impressed by their fashionable senses and loud colors. He marveled at all of the fascinating foods laid out. It was a constant banquet here and he was hoping to investigate some of the local delicacies.

Accidentally bumping into another dragon he swiftly apologized "Sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you." He looked at the ground shyly hoping the other wasn't annoyed or upset. He never tried to be clumsy, but it always seemed to happen. Curse being such a large dragon! If only he was a small fae dragon or even a spiral. They seem to get around with no problem at all! He looked up to see the other dragon's reaction...
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12