Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ] Cloudsong Celebration (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Finally released by her friend, Shikasa sees the lovely sack next to her, and adds it to her pack, which was beginning to get heavy. She spots a stool at a nearby booth and sits down, unaware of the Guardian until she is already in the chair and removing her pack for the minute. She needs a small break from carrying it, as her shoulder is starting to smart. She spots the painting slightly off to the side of the Guardian,
"That is a lovely painting! I love the colors in it! Is it of the Tsunami Flats?"
Finally released by her friend, Shikasa sees the lovely sack next to her, and adds it to her pack, which was beginning to get heavy. She spots a stool at a nearby booth and sits down, unaware of the Guardian until she is already in the chair and removing her pack for the minute. She needs a small break from carrying it, as her shoulder is starting to smart. She spots the painting slightly off to the side of the Guardian,
"That is a lovely painting! I love the colors in it! Is it of the Tsunami Flats?"
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29963553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299636/29963553_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She lowers her head bashfully when the wildclaw compliments and hands her a gift. "Yours was the best," she replies, before escaping again into the crowd, heart pounding like a hatchling with her first love. Which is silly! She's already in love! But that dance [i]was[/i] very stirring. Mesalajel is not the sort of dragon to go out of her way to talk to other dragons that she doesn't know, but something about the black and gold pearlcatcher, standing just off to herself, draws her attention. She sidles over to her and sniffs the air. "You smell like a friend," she says in traditional tundra greeting. "I'm Mesalajel. Would you like me to show you some of the sights?" she asks, eyes wide. @ShrickerDoosle

She lowers her head bashfully when the wildclaw compliments and hands her a gift. "Yours was the best," she replies, before escaping again into the crowd, heart pounding like a hatchling with her first love. Which is silly! She's already in love! But that dance was very stirring.

Mesalajel is not the sort of dragon to go out of her way to talk to other dragons that she doesn't know, but something about the black and gold pearlcatcher, standing just off to herself, draws her attention. She sidles over to her and sniffs the air. "You smell like a friend," she says in traditional tundra greeting. "I'm Mesalajel. Would you like me to show you some of the sights?" she asks, eyes wide.

@ShrickerDoosle
@eeeeel Athreos stared at the stunning interpretation of his face. Was he really that happy? He looked around and saw all kinds of dragons singing and dancing, most of them complete strangers, and he though Maybe I do fit in here. Dragons seem to accept me here. He snapped back to the current situation. "How much for the sketch?" He wanted to remember this moment forever.
@eeeeel Athreos stared at the stunning interpretation of his face. Was he really that happy? He looked around and saw all kinds of dragons singing and dancing, most of them complete strangers, and he though Maybe I do fit in here. Dragons seem to accept me here. He snapped back to the current situation. "How much for the sketch?" He wanted to remember this moment forever.
BREAD.png
Walking over to the painting guardian, Ahkala gives a little hum of approval when she sees the drawing. "Very nice..! Uhm... what is it exactly? Abstract?" She inquired, fishing out a few copper coins for the doodles. A tiny fox (a trick of the light, as they're called) peaked out from her flower crown, tail flicking in interest as it spied a food stall nearby. Before it could move, however, Ahkala grabbed it's leg and pulled it down, tucking it into the throw where it couldn't do any damage.
Walking over to the painting guardian, Ahkala gives a little hum of approval when she sees the drawing. "Very nice..! Uhm... what is it exactly? Abstract?" She inquired, fishing out a few copper coins for the doodles. A tiny fox (a trick of the light, as they're called) peaked out from her flower crown, tail flicking in interest as it spied a food stall nearby. Before it could move, however, Ahkala grabbed it's leg and pulled it down, tucking it into the throw where it couldn't do any damage.
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211106/21110515_350.png[/img] Forrestia glanced around at all of the wonders that surrounded her. It was as if magic was everywhere with incredibly beautiful dances and performances by all manner of dragons...she only wished she was part of the wind clan if only to be a part of the acting and fun. Trailing around she admired the foods and apparel of other dragons who were dressed up for this event. Looking down at her own garments, she was proud to say she *thought* she had done well finding and putting on apparel for the situation. While being a shadow dragon, she truly was a wind at heart. The only thing playing through her mind was the winds of change...maybe it was time to change allegiance? No, she loved shadow far too much...but she could enjoy the Jamboree to her heart's content! <3
21110515_350.png

Forrestia glanced around at all of the wonders that surrounded her. It was as if magic was everywhere with incredibly beautiful dances and performances by all manner of dragons...she only wished she was part of the wind clan if only to be a part of the acting and fun. Trailing around she admired the foods and apparel of other dragons who were dressed up for this event. Looking down at her own garments, she was proud to say she *thought* she had done well finding and putting on apparel for the situation.

While being a shadow dragon, she truly was a wind at heart. The only thing playing through her mind was the winds of change...maybe it was time to change allegiance? No, she loved shadow far too much...but she could enjoy the Jamboree to her heart's content! <3
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31704184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317042/31704184_350.png[/img] [/url] Theron usually spend most of his time out in the woods, rarely venturing into the marketplace for anything. But once a year he would leave his solitary life in the forest to go and socialize. He walked merrily through the streets, his coin purse jingling temptingly at his side. Before too long he had made his way to the main square, where he was greeted with a myriad of vivid displays, everything from clothing vendors to street performers. He headed across the square towards a scroll artist, exchanging a handful of coins for a berry-dyed image of the wind singer, in honor of the occasion. Theron rolled it up and tucked it under his wing before heading over to one of the blank areas of the square. Once there, he pulled off his satchel and set it on the ground. After a couple minutes, he had produced a tent and countertop, as if by magic. He scurried behind it, pulling out wrapped packages of his wares. He set them on the table, unwrapping the carefully hand-carved wooden figures that he had made in the months before. Tiny deities and familiars of varying sizes decorated the tabletop, smiling towards the customers. "Theron's Figurines and Statues! Small enough for your purses but beautiful enough for any lair!" He shouted, grinning at the prospect of the fun-filled day in front of him.

31704184_350.png

Theron usually spend most of his time out in the woods, rarely venturing into the marketplace for anything. But once a year he would leave his solitary life in the forest to go and socialize. He walked merrily through the streets, his coin purse jingling temptingly at his side. Before too long he had made his way to the main square, where he was greeted with a myriad of vivid displays, everything from clothing vendors to street performers. He headed across the square towards a scroll artist, exchanging a handful of coins for a berry-dyed image of the wind singer, in honor of the occasion. Theron rolled it up and tucked it under his wing before heading over to one of the blank areas of the square. Once there, he pulled off his satchel and set it on the ground. After a couple minutes, he had produced a tent and countertop, as if by magic. He scurried behind it, pulling out wrapped packages of his wares. He set them on the table, unwrapping the carefully hand-carved wooden figures that he had made in the months before. Tiny deities and familiars of varying sizes decorated the tabletop, smiling towards the customers. "Theron's Figurines and Statues! Small enough for your purses but beautiful enough for any lair!" He shouted, grinning at the prospect of the fun-filled day in front of him.
p3jERvH.png
@eeeeel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31286415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312865/31286415_350.png[/img] [/url] Cheyenne was excited to go to the cloudsong. There would be so many herbs! HERBS! She stopped. Her leader had sent her specifically to stop boring everyone with her herb obsession. It wasn't her fault, the clan needed someone who was adept with herbs. The clan healer specialized only in brews and sorcery, so she was needed right? She snapped out of her panic attack and listened to the music. She headed over to the drums, and started to bang her talons on one of them in tune with the singing and dancing around her. She was having fun. [i]I wish it could be like this all the time. I wish my eyes weren't messed up like this [/i] "Hey there!" a voice said, calling her out of her trance. "You're pretty good". She looked down and realized she was still playing the drums. "I was taught by my late mother" she responded, about to get caught in another memory. "I'm sorry! I hope you enjoy the frstival though" the new dragon said, taking to the skies. Whatever happened next, Cheyenne was sure she would. The drum had calmed her down, and she felt at ease, even amongst these strangers.
@eeeeel

31286415_350.png

Cheyenne was excited to go to the cloudsong. There would be so many herbs! HERBS! She stopped. Her leader had sent her specifically to stop boring everyone with her herb obsession. It wasn't her fault, the clan needed someone who was adept with herbs. The clan healer specialized only in brews and sorcery, so she was needed right? She snapped out of her panic attack and listened to the music. She headed over to the drums, and started to bang her talons on one of them in tune with the singing and dancing around her. She was having fun. I wish it could be like this all the time. I wish my eyes weren't messed up like this "Hey there!" a voice said, calling her out of her trance. "You're pretty good". She looked down and realized she was still playing the drums. "I was taught by my late mother" she responded, about to get caught in another memory. "I'm sorry! I hope you enjoy the frstival though" the new dragon said, taking to the skies. Whatever happened next, Cheyenne was sure she would. The drum had calmed her down, and she felt at ease, even amongst these strangers.

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
Ahkala took her sketch and trotted off into the mayhem of dragons and merchants, occasionally stopping to buy their trinkets. Finding sanctuary in between two stalls advertising pottery, she quickly organized her bags, stuffing her troublesome fox into one of them. While she loved him dearly, he did have a habit of causing trouble. After organizing the many satchels and packs she had brought with her, she jauntily continued her search, many dragons giving her a wide berth due to her size. A little hatchling scuttled in front of her, five inches away from getting crushed by a mighty hindpaw. The parent of said hatchling gave her a look of contempt. She simply kept on walking, not a care in the world. Arriving at the main square, she noticed a wood carving stall that caught her eye. Curiosity piqued, she skipped over. The skydancer manning the stall looked bright and cheerful, unlike the dragon beside him, who looked as if she could die from boredom.
@Hotpocketguru ((great username btw ))
Ahkala took her sketch and trotted off into the mayhem of dragons and merchants, occasionally stopping to buy their trinkets. Finding sanctuary in between two stalls advertising pottery, she quickly organized her bags, stuffing her troublesome fox into one of them. While she loved him dearly, he did have a habit of causing trouble. After organizing the many satchels and packs she had brought with her, she jauntily continued her search, many dragons giving her a wide berth due to her size. A little hatchling scuttled in front of her, five inches away from getting crushed by a mighty hindpaw. The parent of said hatchling gave her a look of contempt. She simply kept on walking, not a care in the world. Arriving at the main square, she noticed a wood carving stall that caught her eye. Curiosity piqued, she skipped over. The skydancer manning the stall looked bright and cheerful, unlike the dragon beside him, who looked as if she could die from boredom.
@Hotpocketguru ((great username btw ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30303963] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303040/30303963_350.png[/img] [/url] Paravulna sent the cards whirling in a gust of wind, spinning them around her in a circle, scanning the measly crowd before her for an assistant. A hat near her feet was full of loose change, with a sign that said "PARAVULNA'S MAGIC CARDS". Her eyes settled on a white and gray skydancer. "You there! Step on up!" Her new assistant acts surprised and bashful, scampering up nervously. "What's your name?" Paravulna asks, arcing the cards into her talons, tossing them from side to side. "S-Stormfront." "Well, Stormfront, why dont you pick a card?" Stormfront watched the cards carefully as Paravulna spread them out between her talons. She pulled one out, and a gust of wind blew past, turning the card into a paper butterfly, which fluttered over the crowd. She quickly picked a second card. "Now show the audience your card, and put it back." Stormfront did as she was told, and Paravulna sent the cards into a frenzy, shuffling them thoroughly, before making them circle around her again. She seemed to think for a moment, studying the cards as they went by her face, before selecting one. "Is this your card?" Stormfront feigned shock before nodding meekly. Paravulna smiled, placing the card back in the deck as Stormfront skittered away, nudging a black and blue guardian as she walked past. Paravulna tried not to chuckle as her audience grew and a few more coins clinked into her hat.

30303963_350.png

Paravulna sent the cards whirling in a gust of wind, spinning them around her in a circle, scanning the measly crowd before her for an assistant. A hat near her feet was full of loose change, with a sign that said "PARAVULNA'S MAGIC CARDS". Her eyes settled on a white and gray skydancer.

"You there! Step on up!"

Her new assistant acts surprised and bashful, scampering up nervously. "What's your name?" Paravulna asks, arcing the cards into her talons, tossing them from side to side.

"S-Stormfront."

"Well, Stormfront, why dont you pick a card?"

Stormfront watched the cards carefully as Paravulna spread them out between her talons. She pulled one out, and a gust of wind blew past, turning the card into a paper butterfly, which fluttered over the crowd. She quickly picked a second card.

"Now show the audience your card, and put it back."

Stormfront did as she was told, and Paravulna sent the cards into a frenzy, shuffling them thoroughly, before making them circle around her again. She seemed to think for a moment, studying the cards as they went by her face, before selecting one.

"Is this your card?"

Stormfront feigned shock before nodding meekly. Paravulna smiled, placing the card back in the deck as Stormfront skittered away, nudging a black and blue guardian as she walked past. Paravulna tried not to chuckle as her audience grew and a few more coins clinked into her hat.
Nebula
He / Xe / They
Deviantart at ProtoplanetaryNebula
+2h FR time

GAY PRIDE!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17795230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177953/17795230_350.png[/img] [/url] Sonder, as someone who is especially interested in anything that has to do with different Clans, enjoys himself a lot at the festival. The moment he had seen the Wildclaw, he had expected a great performance- barely anyone else was as good at judging others as him, and he had felt that the Wildclaw's nervousness wasn't any indication for his skills. And right: The dance was both sweeping and harmonical, catching him in the fine tunes of the flute and the fluent rhythm of the dance. He almost felt mesmerized by it.

17795230_350.png

Sonder, as someone who is especially interested in anything that has to do with different Clans, enjoys himself a lot at the festival. The moment he had seen the Wildclaw, he had expected a great performance- barely anyone else was as good at judging others as him, and he had felt that the Wildclaw's nervousness wasn't any indication for his skills.
And right: The dance was both sweeping and harmonical, catching him in the fine tunes of the flute and the fluent rhythm of the dance.
He almost felt mesmerized by it.
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12