Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ] Cloudsong Celebration (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@eeeeel
Thank you! This has been one of my favorite festival events ever!
I hope you feel better soon!
@eeeeel
Thank you! This has been one of my favorite festival events ever!
I hope you feel better soon!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@L1BR4
I could get you anyway! There were less posts on the last day than I thought there would be.

@SeaGodling
Ahh, thank you! I'm blushing, haha. I'm glad people liked it!
@L1BR4
I could get you anyway! There were less posts on the last day than I thought there would be.

@SeaGodling
Ahh, thank you! I'm blushing, haha. I'm glad people liked it!
After finally making it to Arcane Flight and getting reverted back into our normal selves and learning the spell to turn everyone else back, it was already noon when Poplar and I (along with basically the entire clan) went to enjoy the last day of festivities of Mistral Jamboree. We first met up with Breeze outside Mistral Meals then we had fun. The we flew kites for a few hours and had some healthy competition (unsurprisingly Breeze won, but I suspect that she may have used some magic). We then all went to sample more street food, watch some circus acts, and hear retelling of stories passed through generations of dragons. As the sun got lower in the sky, we went to play some more games at the fairgrounds (Queen won everything... well, we let her win or else we'd never leave!). We stopped by Mistral Masquerade on our way to the Ferris wheel to congratulate the winners. Since no one won, we had slightly more time than we expected. We decided to stop by the Design your own wind rep booth. When we got there, our clan name was up on the winner's (honorable mention, actually) sheet! After collecting our prize, the sun was already starting to set. We had planned to watch the sunset in the Ferris wheel, but we were too late for that. Instead we enjoyed it flying through the beautiful winds that surround the entire Windswept Plateau but today, for some reason, it felt even better under our wings. When we made it to the Ferris wheel, it was dark already. Everyone clamoured on to it. As we all sat (in various compartments of course), we looked out the window to watch the fireworks that marked the end of Mistral Jamboree. It may be over, but it is unforgettable.
Alrighty then, here it is ^-^
After finally making it to Arcane Flight and getting reverted back into our normal selves and learning the spell to turn everyone else back, it was already noon when Poplar and I (along with basically the entire clan) went to enjoy the last day of festivities of Mistral Jamboree. We first met up with Breeze outside Mistral Meals then we had fun. The we flew kites for a few hours and had some healthy competition (unsurprisingly Breeze won, but I suspect that she may have used some magic). We then all went to sample more street food, watch some circus acts, and hear retelling of stories passed through generations of dragons. As the sun got lower in the sky, we went to play some more games at the fairgrounds (Queen won everything... well, we let her win or else we'd never leave!). We stopped by Mistral Masquerade on our way to the Ferris wheel to congratulate the winners. Since no one won, we had slightly more time than we expected. We decided to stop by the Design your own wind rep booth. When we got there, our clan name was up on the winner's (honorable mention, actually) sheet! After collecting our prize, the sun was already starting to set. We had planned to watch the sunset in the Ferris wheel, but we were too late for that. Instead we enjoyed it flying through the beautiful winds that surround the entire Windswept Plateau but today, for some reason, it felt even better under our wings. When we made it to the Ferris wheel, it was dark already. Everyone clamoured on to it. As we all sat (in various compartments of course), we looked out the window to watch the fireworks that marked the end of Mistral Jamboree. It may be over, but it is unforgettable.
Alrighty then, here it is ^-^
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@eeeeel Echoing SeaGodling above, this was hands down one of the best Festival event ever! :D Thank you so so much for hosting this and all the lovely presents! <3 Feel better! *hugs*
@eeeeel Echoing SeaGodling above, this was hands down one of the best Festival event ever! :D Thank you so so much for hosting this and all the lovely presents! <3 Feel better! *hugs*
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@eeeeel - This was so great, casual and fun! Reading everyone's posts and getting to know a little bit about your dragons was awesome! Thank you everybody!
@eeeeel - This was so great, casual and fun! Reading everyone's posts and getting to know a little bit about your dragons was awesome! Thank you everybody!
@eeeeel

Ahkala examined the authentic necklace she had been given. Thick, tiny wooden beads dotted the delicate string that held them there, all varying shades of green. The clasp seemed to be made of some sort of foreig metal, thin but sturdy. Slipping it on under her lei, she gathered up her troublesome fox and walked around the merchant's stalls one last time, buying herself a few exotic seeds and vegetables. She enjoyed gardening, and back home she had a a large, sprawling garden filled with all sorts of plants and foods. She also found a few familiar toys on the ground, where a merchants stand once was. Discreetly picking them up, she continued her walk out, her little fox tucked away in the folds of her wings.

((Thank you for the great festival!))
@eeeeel

Ahkala examined the authentic necklace she had been given. Thick, tiny wooden beads dotted the delicate string that held them there, all varying shades of green. The clasp seemed to be made of some sort of foreig metal, thin but sturdy. Slipping it on under her lei, she gathered up her troublesome fox and walked around the merchant's stalls one last time, buying herself a few exotic seeds and vegetables. She enjoyed gardening, and back home she had a a large, sprawling garden filled with all sorts of plants and foods. She also found a few familiar toys on the ground, where a merchants stand once was. Discreetly picking them up, she continued her walk out, her little fox tucked away in the folds of her wings.

((Thank you for the great festival!))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12