Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wish Fulfillment [Up to 2000g!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Undergrowth
I'd like a Glimmer Scroll or Metallic scroll. and the Solstice Rosette skin!(I think I was asking for too much)

EDIT: or a thresher flat fins! (1500 on the AH) sorry for editing!
@Undergrowth
I'd like a Glimmer Scroll or Metallic scroll. and the Solstice Rosette skin!(I think I was asking for too much)

EDIT: or a thresher flat fins! (1500 on the AH) sorry for editing!
@Thesarcasticfox Alright~ Thanks for telling me your wish. You've got 50 tickets!
@Thesarcasticfox Alright~ Thanks for telling me your wish. You've got 50 tickets!
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
@Undergrowth
Hum... Can we just wish for treasure? These lair expansions are starting to break the bank ;-:
@Undergrowth
Hum... Can we just wish for treasure? These lair expansions are starting to break the bank ;-:
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
@Undergrowth Oh man. I wish for a [item=tricktrouper crown] Currently right at 1999g so I can change it if you wish! It's currently my biggest dream item for my goofy avatar dragon c:
@Undergrowth
Oh man. I wish for a
Tricktrouper Crown
Currently right at 1999g so I can change it if you wish! It's currently my biggest dream item for my goofy avatar dragon c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Undergrowth Can I have a ping the day before the raffle ends? Also, my wish would be the following: [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy]1200g, Sköll (image still doesn't work after all this time, FR XD) 250g, [item=Hati]250g, and [item=Pixie Procession]300g
@Undergrowth
Can I have a ping the day before the raffle ends? Also, my wish would be the following:

Secondary Gene: Alloy 1200g, Sköll (image still doesn't work after all this time, FR XD) 250g, Hati 250g, and Pixie Procession 300g
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Afterbrain yeah, you can just wish for treasure, but you should specify how much to get your 50 tickets. Also, it's really helpful to me to know how much you want. :D
@Oratorio I hope the price stays around there, then. By the way, you got 50 tickets for the wish. Thanks for entering!
@ClockworkEclipse Alright, I'll add you to the March 29 pinglist. Good luck! (You also got 50 tickets for wishing)
@Afterbrain yeah, you can just wish for treasure, but you should specify how much to get your 50 tickets. Also, it's really helpful to me to know how much you want. :D
@Oratorio I hope the price stays around there, then. By the way, you got 50 tickets for the wish. Thanks for entering!
@ClockworkEclipse Alright, I'll add you to the March 29 pinglist. Good luck! (You also got 50 tickets for wishing)
@Undergrowth ill send 4k worth of tickets (Kinda broke lol) I wish for [item=Tricktrouper Crown] Ive wanted one of these since i first got on flight rising a little over a year ago. EDIT: Second Option, [item=breed change: coatl]
@Undergrowth ill send 4k worth of tickets (Kinda broke lol)

I wish for Tricktrouper Crown

Ive wanted one of these since i first got on flight rising a little over a year ago.

EDIT: Second Option, Breed Change: Coatl
@SilverJellyfish Again, I'd watch the price, as the Tricktrouper crown is hovering just under 2kg. Good luck, and thank you for taking 50 tickets.

EDIT: Whoops! You were gonna donate 4kt, so I meant 54 tickets. Sorry about that.
@SilverJellyfish Again, I'd watch the price, as the Tricktrouper crown is hovering just under 2kg. Good luck, and thank you for taking 50 tickets.

EDIT: Whoops! You were gonna donate 4kt, so I meant 54 tickets. Sorry about that.
@Undergrowth would you like me to provide a back up in case it goes over 2k?
@Undergrowth would you like me to provide a back up in case it goes over 2k?
@SilverJellyfish Sure! That would be helpful.
@SilverJellyfish Sure! That would be helpful.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25