Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Valightines Messages - closed!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50
Thanks so much to the sender of mine! what a lovely thing to wake up to!
Thanks so much to the sender of mine! what a lovely thing to wake up to!
screen_shot_2016_07_25_at_8_28_51_pm_by_hiimhope1-dabey20.png
Thank you to the service and whoever sent me that message! It's always nice to see a fun surprise like that. :D
Thank you to the service and whoever sent me that message! It's always nice to see a fun surprise like that. :D
So many people have sent sweet messages <3 Our cupid xolos are enjoying delivering them~
So many people have sent sweet messages <3 Our cupid xolos are enjoying delivering them~
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Knightess ; 3 ; I just got my Valentine it was so cute!! This service is lovely and you guys are doing such a great job! You're putting so many smiles on peoples' faces and this REALLY brightening a rather crummy day I was having. Keep up the good work!!!!
@Knightess ; 3 ; I just got my Valentine it was so cute!! This service is lovely and you guys are doing such a great job! You're putting so many smiles on peoples' faces and this REALLY brightening a rather crummy day I was having. Keep up the good work!!!!
y0rbHJY.png BJZhFXG.png mAiCJNJ.png
mtHAEL4.png optH9Kd.png xGZ2vEk.png
UYXZLyE.png mjtJ868.png mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_ml7ict0XCv1r7y61oo1_400.gif
just got a Valentine! super cute message, thanks Light for a lovely event!
just got a Valentine! super cute message, thanks Light for a lovely event!

tiny accents
Ahhh I love these Valentine's. I just got one and of course had to send off a few of my own
Ahhh I love these Valentine's. I just got one and of course had to send off a few of my own
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
I would like to say thank you for sending such a lovely letter. <3 <3 <3
I would like to say thank you for sending such a lovely letter. <3 <3 <3
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I got one today and it put a big, stupid smile on my face :) Thank you!
I got one today and it put a big, stupid smile on my face :) Thank you!
ixeclKz.png
Thank you so much to the user who sent mine. I'm glad you enjoy your boss fam! <3
Thank you so much to the user who sent mine. I'm glad you enjoy your boss fam! <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
YOURE ALL SO GREAT
YOURE ALL SO GREAT
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png