Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Valightines Messages - closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@Ashtar It's being sent as soon as we can, not held until the 14th!

Edit: I am off to bed! PMs/CRs will be answered in the morning. Thank you all <3
@Ashtar It's being sent as soon as we can, not held until the 14th!

Edit: I am off to bed! PMs/CRs will be answered in the morning. Thank you all <3
Mz9FfKs.png
Thank you for letting me know!
Thank you for letting me know!
Feel free to keep sending requests~! I'm helping out the xolos!
Feel free to keep sending requests~! I'm helping out the xolos!
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
Aww this is such an amazing idea!!!! :3
Aww this is such an amazing idea!!!! :3
@Poisonedpaper Hi, thank you for making me smile with the message sent. A time I truly needed something to brighten this dark day.( My dtr is in the hospital once again).

What can I donate to help you keep sending these awesome messages out?

This is an awesome idea, you guys are great!
@Poisonedpaper Hi, thank you for making me smile with the message sent. A time I truly needed something to brighten this dark day.( My dtr is in the hospital once again).

What can I donate to help you keep sending these awesome messages out?

This is an awesome idea, you guys are great!
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
I just got one of these...really made me smile. Thank you to whomever did so...:3
I just got one of these...really made me smile. Thank you to whomever did so...:3
z9bVpPy.png
@/Anonymous Lovely Person
Thank you so much for the card and the message. You are an absolute sweetheart, and of course I love managing SFS for adorable people like you. <3
@/Anonymous Lovely Person
Thank you so much for the card and the message. You are an absolute sweetheart, and of course I love managing SFS for adorable people like you. <3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AOZFff3.png[/img] The next three messages will also get a [item=romantic red rose] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AOZFff3.png[/img][/center]
AOZFff3.png

The next three messages will also get a

Romantic Red Rose

AOZFff3.png
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
Still one more available!

all claimed~
Still one more available!

all claimed~

ZGitmNV.png
Thank you so much for sending me that letter. It is really sweet and brought a smile to me. It was a nice little treat to brighten my day.
Thank you so much for sending me that letter. It is really sweet and brought a smile to me. It was a nice little treat to brighten my day.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50