Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Valightines Messages - closed!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50
@Oxton I'm so glad you're feeling better <3

Almost caught up with delivering messages! Feel free to send more!
@Oxton I'm so glad you're feeling better <3

Almost caught up with delivering messages! Feel free to send more!
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
Our cupid xolos are excited to send more messages out~
Our cupid xolos are excited to send more messages out~
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
Sent a bunch of Valightines after getting a really cute one myself, and I have the banner in my signature now!
Sent a bunch of Valightines after getting a really cute one myself, and I have the banner in my signature now!
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Thank you to whomever sent me mine! I really appreciate it and it was a total surprise! -u- It feels really nice being thought of by an unkown someone ;u;

this is a really cute idea!
Thank you to whomever sent me mine! I really appreciate it and it was a total surprise! -u- It feels really nice being thought of by an unkown someone ;u;

this is a really cute idea!
@PoisonedPaper

I LOVE THIS IDEA, DONATING A TON OF PLANTSSS!!! maybe XD Let's see what I got on your list there <3
@PoisonedPaper

I LOVE THIS IDEA, DONATING A TON OF PLANTSSS!!! maybe XD Let's see what I got on your list there <3
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
[center]The next three messages will also receive a [item=hibernal starbear]! (only if you haven't sent more than 6 messages out) [/center]
The next three messages will also receive a

Hibernal Starbear !

(only if you haven't sent more than 6 messages out)
Mz9FfKs.png
I got one of these today and it's the CUTEST thing!! Thank you to whoever sent it ;v;
I'm definitely going to look into filling out a few tomorrow!!~
I got one of these today and it's the CUTEST thing!! Thank you to whoever sent it ;v;
I'm definitely going to look into filling out a few tomorrow!!~
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AOZFff3.png[/img] The next four messages will also get a [item=mage's peony hat] ! (only if you've sent fewer than 5 messages so far) [img]http://i.imgur.com/AOZFff3.png[/img][/center]
AOZFff3.png

The next four messages will also get a

Mage's Peony Hat !

(only if you've sent fewer than 5 messages so far)

AOZFff3.png
Mz9FfKs.png
Oh man, what a lovely surprise!
Thank you so much to whoever sent me the message~ Just know that my Bogsneaks greatly appreciate the flowers you gifted them by eating them, oops

Hopefully I'll be able to send a few out tomorrow! Thanks again to whoever sent mine ;w;
Oh man, what a lovely surprise!
Thank you so much to whoever sent me the message~ Just know that my Bogsneaks greatly appreciate the flowers you gifted them by eating them, oops

Hopefully I'll be able to send a few out tomorrow! Thanks again to whoever sent mine ;w;
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
ive sent so many of these cards - im so glad to make people smile :)
ive sent so many of these cards - im so glad to make people smile :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50