Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Arcanist Thank you for being such an amazing and wonderful Space Father! Love ya Arcanist!
@Shadowbinder Your blessing of darkness, has come upon me, Lady Shadowbinder! Thank you for the egg of your domain I discovered while scavenging recently.
@Arcanist Thank you for being such an amazing and wonderful Space Father! Love ya Arcanist!
@Shadowbinder Your blessing of darkness, has come upon me, Lady Shadowbinder! Thank you for the egg of your domain I discovered while scavenging recently.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Oh wow, this is an amazing raffle! Thank you for hosting this~

@Lexzah - Hey nerd, thanks for being such a great person. You're one of my best friends and don't you ever forget that; I know things have been rough this year buy you know your boy is there for you when you need him.

@kalhalla - I know I'm not in Plague anymore but I really appreciate all the help you gave me while I was still there. You're a really friendly, approachable person and I wish you and the rest of Plague all the best.

@Tox - You're such an amazingly friendly and supportive person who does so much good, I'm amazed by just how kind and supportive you are all the time. Thank you for being awesome and helping me out when I needed it.

@vanadium - Thanks for introducing me to dragon neopets! I hope all the Gems I impulsively buy every other Thursday have helped you out somewhat, haha.

@yearwalk - You're a generally awesome dude and I always love talking to you (shame we don't have almost-matching avatars anymore though, lol). Thanks for being so cool!

@Sakku - You really helped me to reach one of my long-term site goals and I'm never going to stop being thankful to you for doing that! Really, thank you so so much~

@lopika - I love your Lore Question-A-Day thread! Thanks for running it and always coming up with such interesting questions~
Oh wow, this is an amazing raffle! Thank you for hosting this~

@Lexzah - Hey nerd, thanks for being such a great person. You're one of my best friends and don't you ever forget that; I know things have been rough this year buy you know your boy is there for you when you need him.

@kalhalla - I know I'm not in Plague anymore but I really appreciate all the help you gave me while I was still there. You're a really friendly, approachable person and I wish you and the rest of Plague all the best.

@Tox - You're such an amazingly friendly and supportive person who does so much good, I'm amazed by just how kind and supportive you are all the time. Thank you for being awesome and helping me out when I needed it.

@vanadium - Thanks for introducing me to dragon neopets! I hope all the Gems I impulsively buy every other Thursday have helped you out somewhat, haha.

@yearwalk - You're a generally awesome dude and I always love talking to you (shame we don't have almost-matching avatars anymore though, lol). Thanks for being so cool!

@Sakku - You really helped me to reach one of my long-term site goals and I'm never going to stop being thankful to you for doing that! Really, thank you so so much~

@lopika - I love your Lore Question-A-Day thread! Thanks for running it and always coming up with such interesting questions~
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Mathcat

Thanks for sending a package to help me out when I started FR!

@BloodyAngel12

Thanks for helping my dream dragon come true!

@LadyPlague

Thanks for hosting the FHG while LunarEcho is busy! I enjoy writing lore, watching the salt and tears, watching the insanity... all of it.
@Mathcat

Thanks for sending a package to help me out when I started FR!

@BloodyAngel12

Thanks for helping my dream dragon come true!

@LadyPlague

Thanks for hosting the FHG while LunarEcho is busy! I enjoy writing lore, watching the salt and tears, watching the insanity... all of it.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Argante
Thanks for just being awesome, helping to set up various things around the Arcane flight and helping me out when I needed it on Slack.

@vainqueurs
Thanks for answering my questions about raffles and setting up the MANY threads I see you posting around like the bank funding, and other funding forums.

@wingedRenegade
Thanks for setting up the Mentoring Dragons where I adopted my first dragon outside of my progens. I still have that beautiful wildclaw XD

@Tarere
Thanks for running the Mentoring Mages (which you have let me take over with your help). It was very informational when I was first starting out and I have loved it ever since.

@Chalk
Thanks for just being an awesome friend here on Flight Rising! I love talking with you!
@Argante
Thanks for just being awesome, helping to set up various things around the Arcane flight and helping me out when I needed it on Slack.

@vainqueurs
Thanks for answering my questions about raffles and setting up the MANY threads I see you posting around like the bank funding, and other funding forums.

@wingedRenegade
Thanks for setting up the Mentoring Dragons where I adopted my first dragon outside of my progens. I still have that beautiful wildclaw XD

@Tarere
Thanks for running the Mentoring Mages (which you have let me take over with your help). It was very informational when I was first starting out and I have loved it ever since.

@Chalk
Thanks for just being an awesome friend here on Flight Rising! I love talking with you!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
Forgive me for pinging all of you.

@tarshaan Thank you for the food the other day.
@Desnik Thank you for being so patient with me with all my foddart requests
@skyarising Thank you for your reminders to eat, sleep, stretch, hydrate and take medicine.
@Laticat Thank you for giving me that eliminate when I was training up my mire flyer.
@Jaz Thank you for sending me one of the items I'm hoarding.
@witchoflife Thank you for giving me a strange chest.
@HowlingGale Thank you for becoming the head of wind's publlic buy
@vendsyssia Thank you for your beautiful art.

....I'm running out of ideas to thank people for. I will have to come back later.
Forgive me for pinging all of you.

@tarshaan Thank you for the food the other day.
@Desnik Thank you for being so patient with me with all my foddart requests
@skyarising Thank you for your reminders to eat, sleep, stretch, hydrate and take medicine.
@Laticat Thank you for giving me that eliminate when I was training up my mire flyer.
@Jaz Thank you for sending me one of the items I'm hoarding.
@witchoflife Thank you for giving me a strange chest.
@HowlingGale Thank you for becoming the head of wind's publlic buy
@vendsyssia Thank you for your beautiful art.

....I'm running out of ideas to thank people for. I will have to come back later.
407Ohsj.png
Free raffle tickets for fancy prizes to each of you! :)

@BlueFireRose Thank you for pinging me to the thread and giving me tickets :)

@patchedprankster Thank you for so brightly volunteering for odd jobs during Shadow's dom push

@Lleallyrinisia Thank you for running Shadow Foddart thread!

@erstwhiletexan Thank you for ultimarte palading chorp chorp

@Impersona Thank you for introducing me to DRAGON GAME

@Omiki thank you for financial advice about imaginary dragon money

@tatterpixie Thank you for collecting faes and for cat-sitting for my friend

@mindsplinters Thank you for holding dragons for me
Free raffle tickets for fancy prizes to each of you! :)

@BlueFireRose Thank you for pinging me to the thread and giving me tickets :)

@patchedprankster Thank you for so brightly volunteering for odd jobs during Shadow's dom push

@Lleallyrinisia Thank you for running Shadow Foddart thread!

@erstwhiletexan Thank you for ultimarte palading chorp chorp

@Impersona Thank you for introducing me to DRAGON GAME

@Omiki thank you for financial advice about imaginary dragon money

@tatterpixie Thank you for collecting faes and for cat-sitting for my friend

@mindsplinters Thank you for holding dragons for me
YES A WAY TO EXPRESS MY LOVE TO EVERYONE
@Aireiya
Thanks for being the best big-sister type and an awesome chat mod!!
@Cinderfire
Thanks for being so awesome and sweet as a person regardless of what life throws at you!
@MiloSmilo
Thanks for being ya boiiiiiiiiiiiiii who we all love <3
@LuxTheSarcastic
Thanks for being a general dork to mess around with and throw gift bombs at :>
@DeathWolf555
Thank you, Wolfie, for writing an awesome story that I eagerly read whenever it updates! :)

I love all of you guys and everyone who I haven't named yet :DDDDD
YES A WAY TO EXPRESS MY LOVE TO EVERYONE
@Aireiya
Thanks for being the best big-sister type and an awesome chat mod!!
@Cinderfire
Thanks for being so awesome and sweet as a person regardless of what life throws at you!
@MiloSmilo
Thanks for being ya boiiiiiiiiiiiiii who we all love <3
@LuxTheSarcastic
Thanks for being a general dork to mess around with and throw gift bombs at :>
@DeathWolf555
Thank you, Wolfie, for writing an awesome story that I eagerly read whenever it updates! :)

I love all of you guys and everyone who I haven't named yet :DDDDD
update_dominance_sig_sig.gifbombuary_participation_badge.png
@devotfeige - Thank you for being the light of my life, the reason I keep going, my everything. <3 You make me happier than you know. I love you, darling.

@atomnik - Thank you for the amazing roleplay and the wonderful art! I'm so sorry I've slacked off on the roleplay, everything is stressful right now, but I love Blueberry and Alec being together, I love the art you add to our best scenes, and I love chatting with you! You're fantastic!

@Schattenfeuer - Thank you for coming to me when you found Shirin's kin! I love the letters we've been sharing, the roleplay we did and the ones we'll do in the future, and all the new lore added to the family! And thank you for all the kind gifts you offered when we met!

@pushpin - Thank you for being a awesome dude! I'm sorry I drifted away from the Plague Discord, but I miss talking with you. Always stay Up To Something.

@Pained - Thank you for starting SOS, and for allowing me to take over. I love that thread so much and I love being able to help people. Thank you for your overwhelming generosity and selflessness in creating the original thread.

And thank you to all the volunteers at SOS - there are too many to name, but I so deeply appreciate you all for your help and love!
@devotfeige - Thank you for being the light of my life, the reason I keep going, my everything. <3 You make me happier than you know. I love you, darling.

@atomnik - Thank you for the amazing roleplay and the wonderful art! I'm so sorry I've slacked off on the roleplay, everything is stressful right now, but I love Blueberry and Alec being together, I love the art you add to our best scenes, and I love chatting with you! You're fantastic!

@Schattenfeuer - Thank you for coming to me when you found Shirin's kin! I love the letters we've been sharing, the roleplay we did and the ones we'll do in the future, and all the new lore added to the family! And thank you for all the kind gifts you offered when we met!

@pushpin - Thank you for being a awesome dude! I'm sorry I drifted away from the Plague Discord, but I miss talking with you. Always stay Up To Something.

@Pained - Thank you for starting SOS, and for allowing me to take over. I love that thread so much and I love being able to help people. Thank you for your overwhelming generosity and selflessness in creating the original thread.

And thank you to all the volunteers at SOS - there are too many to name, but I so deeply appreciate you all for your help and love!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Dandans0029
Thank you for being the first newbie that I helped! You were very kind and sweet C:
@PastelWerewolf
Thanks for giving me treasure for that lair expansion that I desperately wanted, being a good friend, and for all these presents that you've given me!
@Dandans0029
Thank you for being the first newbie that I helped! You were very kind and sweet C:
@PastelWerewolf
Thanks for giving me treasure for that lair expansion that I desperately wanted, being a good friend, and for all these presents that you've given me!
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
( I'll be pinging more people. I'm on mobile so this is quite hard )

@Shadowbinder Thank you so so much for being a great mother! May our dragons serve you well!

@ripdakota Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend and showing me Flight Rising!

@Metroid Thank you for those gems you kindly gave me for the apparel! My Mothra and I thank you so much <3

@Mestra001 Thank you for giving Silent a good home! I hope you love him! ^^

@Natakiro Thank you for the XXX Ice bog! I still have him ^^
( I'll be pinging more people. I'm on mobile so this is quite hard )

@Shadowbinder Thank you so so much for being a great mother! May our dragons serve you well!

@ripdakota Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend and showing me Flight Rising!

@Metroid Thank you for those gems you kindly gave me for the apparel! My Mothra and I thank you so much <3

@Mestra001 Thank you for giving Silent a good home! I hope you love him! ^^

@Natakiro Thank you for the XXX Ice bog! I still have him ^^
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59