Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59
@paintminion
You can totally do that, go for it.~
@paintminion
You can totally do that, go for it.~
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@JetBlackOblivion

Dude, thank you so much for joining FR. And thanks for listening to all my ranting in real life too. You're one of the few people that listen to me talk about this stupidly amazing website and I'm really grateful. You're awesome and ily! (also thanks for all the referral bonuses! I appreciate it!)

@Reynutocx

Hello! You might not see this (at least for a little while) but I'm really grateful that you joined FR and listen to me rant about it in real life as well. Thanks for always supporting me and sticking with me even though most of our conversations are me rambling about something really stupid. I have more things to say to you but I'd rather not say them in open air so I'll talk to you next time I get a chance. Thanks for being an amazing person and I love you!

@Calavir

Hey, I don't know if you remember me well, but a while ago (maybe a year?) I talked to you on tumblr and asked you about some dragon stuff. You were really nice and you invited me to a stream where you drew my dragon self. That was really, really kind of you and you're artwork is beautiful! I really appreciate all the advice you've given me and the beautiful art! Thank you so much!

@Bequerel

I love all of your mafia games and I've had so much fun playing in them with you as well! You've taught me a lot about the game and how to play and just watching you play from the spectator chat, dead because I got lynched on the first day for being stupid, I've learned so much. Also, we gotta set up that Star Wars game. I totally forgot about it but I'm so excited!

@BlueAlphyn885

Same as above; you are an amazing mafia player and I've learned a lot about the game. Also, thanks for commissioning my art so much and giving me all the compliments about it! I'm very self-conscious about my art so when people give me genuine praise and come back for more, it really boosts my confidence. Thank you so much for that!

@Brixart

A long time ago, like months ago, you gave me a shadow egg in the 100kt give and get. Usually I wouldn't make a big deal about it, but remember how I got really excited because, after I scattered it I got an XYY? WELL. Look at him now! He's one of my favorite dragons and an important part of my clan lore. Thank you so much for that! You made my day back then and my FR experience is just a little bit brighter!

@retroRoyalty

Another thing that was a long time ago, but I won't forget it ever. In the 100kt give and get you gave me a Pearlcatcher breed change scroll that I used on the guy above. You didn't know, but I was having a really crappy day and you just made my day so much brighter! You actually inspired me to start gift bombing people because I wanted other people to feel just as happy getting something they really wanted out of the kindness of someone else's heart. Thank you so much!
@JetBlackOblivion

Dude, thank you so much for joining FR. And thanks for listening to all my ranting in real life too. You're one of the few people that listen to me talk about this stupidly amazing website and I'm really grateful. You're awesome and ily! (also thanks for all the referral bonuses! I appreciate it!)

@Reynutocx

Hello! You might not see this (at least for a little while) but I'm really grateful that you joined FR and listen to me rant about it in real life as well. Thanks for always supporting me and sticking with me even though most of our conversations are me rambling about something really stupid. I have more things to say to you but I'd rather not say them in open air so I'll talk to you next time I get a chance. Thanks for being an amazing person and I love you!

@Calavir

Hey, I don't know if you remember me well, but a while ago (maybe a year?) I talked to you on tumblr and asked you about some dragon stuff. You were really nice and you invited me to a stream where you drew my dragon self. That was really, really kind of you and you're artwork is beautiful! I really appreciate all the advice you've given me and the beautiful art! Thank you so much!

@Bequerel

I love all of your mafia games and I've had so much fun playing in them with you as well! You've taught me a lot about the game and how to play and just watching you play from the spectator chat, dead because I got lynched on the first day for being stupid, I've learned so much. Also, we gotta set up that Star Wars game. I totally forgot about it but I'm so excited!

@BlueAlphyn885

Same as above; you are an amazing mafia player and I've learned a lot about the game. Also, thanks for commissioning my art so much and giving me all the compliments about it! I'm very self-conscious about my art so when people give me genuine praise and come back for more, it really boosts my confidence. Thank you so much for that!

@Brixart

A long time ago, like months ago, you gave me a shadow egg in the 100kt give and get. Usually I wouldn't make a big deal about it, but remember how I got really excited because, after I scattered it I got an XYY? WELL. Look at him now! He's one of my favorite dragons and an important part of my clan lore. Thank you so much for that! You made my day back then and my FR experience is just a little bit brighter!

@retroRoyalty

Another thing that was a long time ago, but I won't forget it ever. In the 100kt give and get you gave me a Pearlcatcher breed change scroll that I used on the guy above. You didn't know, but I was having a really crappy day and you just made my day so much brighter! You actually inspired me to start gift bombing people because I wanted other people to feel just as happy getting something they really wanted out of the kindness of someone else's heart. Thank you so much!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Aww! This is a wonderful idea. Man, now I know I'm gonna forget someone and feel bad though! But here goes. . .

@lightningflash55 - Thanks for gushing about the site on tumblr years ago, cause that's how I ended up finding my way here!

@Natakiro - Thanks for being so supportive and encouraging of my various threads and projects here on the site!

@Leopardmask - Thanks for the regular comments and bumps in my Daily Mirror thread! I appreciate the support!

@GrinningWolf24 - Thanks for being such a generous and kind friend! Also, even though I already said it, thanks for the Light egg I hatched on my anniversary!

@tackysnaps - Thanks for doing so much to encourage positivity in the community! Your tumblr is a gem!

Aww! This is a wonderful idea. Man, now I know I'm gonna forget someone and feel bad though! But here goes. . .

@lightningflash55 - Thanks for gushing about the site on tumblr years ago, cause that's how I ended up finding my way here!

@Natakiro - Thanks for being so supportive and encouraging of my various threads and projects here on the site!

@Leopardmask - Thanks for the regular comments and bumps in my Daily Mirror thread! I appreciate the support!

@GrinningWolf24 - Thanks for being such a generous and kind friend! Also, even though I already said it, thanks for the Light egg I hatched on my anniversary!

@tackysnaps - Thanks for doing so much to encourage positivity in the community! Your tumblr is a gem!

tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Nesu

Thank you so much for the fast response!

@Ookamiotoko
You the BEAST! Your dedication to the flight projects and way with the art really helps so many people! Someday when we meet, i owe you more than one drink for putting up with me!

@Laticat
NO ONE DOES IT BETTER! You have the drive, the humor, the art, the push and perseverance. Out of everyone in Wind Flight, I and the flight owe more to you than anyone else. We've been a team for ages now and I absolutely wish you would win something and not give it to the flight :-)
@Nesu

Thank you so much for the fast response!

@Ookamiotoko
You the BEAST! Your dedication to the flight projects and way with the art really helps so many people! Someday when we meet, i owe you more than one drink for putting up with me!

@Laticat
NO ONE DOES IT BETTER! You have the drive, the humor, the art, the push and perseverance. Out of everyone in Wind Flight, I and the flight owe more to you than anyone else. We've been a team for ages now and I absolutely wish you would win something and not give it to the flight :-)
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Wookiara Ahh, my pleasure! I'm glad you like it here! Speaking of that, thanks for letting me borrow your light nests before and for being a generally cool FR friend

@Wookiara Ahh, my pleasure! I'm glad you like it here! Speaking of that, thanks for letting me borrow your light nests before and for being a generally cool FR friend

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Wookiara Aww, I can't help it, I just love Mirrors too much ^_^
----

@ElecSquirrel10
Thank you for being so supportive of my art project thread! I always forget to keep it bumped up so that others can see.

@CrescentStar11
This is probably just on my mind because it's NotN but thank you for Orville! (He was a hatchling from one of the eggs you hatched on your birthday mass-opening last year).

@Caelyn
Thank you for being so into lore that you managed to get half the Nature flight into it as well!

@DragonDraws
Thank you for inspiring some major plot points in my Pinkerlocke :)

@KateMichaelis
Thank you for Enderiana! I finally managed to figure out her lore and I am having a ton of fun with her backstory. AND she's getting a tertiary gene!
@Wookiara Aww, I can't help it, I just love Mirrors too much ^_^
----

@ElecSquirrel10
Thank you for being so supportive of my art project thread! I always forget to keep it bumped up so that others can see.

@CrescentStar11
This is probably just on my mind because it's NotN but thank you for Orville! (He was a hatchling from one of the eggs you hatched on your birthday mass-opening last year).

@Caelyn
Thank you for being so into lore that you managed to get half the Nature flight into it as well!

@DragonDraws
Thank you for inspiring some major plot points in my Pinkerlocke :)

@KateMichaelis
Thank you for Enderiana! I finally managed to figure out her lore and I am having a ton of fun with her backstory. AND she's getting a tertiary gene!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Wookiara
Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me~ Ever since I have joined and been a little lost wisp, you've helped teach me things and get me started in a lot of the bigger aspects of what I enjoy on the site. You gave me my first eliminate, introduced me to coli'ing as a source of income, and inspired me to work towards a daily dragon project of my own! (I'm getting there, I swear!) My experience here wouldn't be the same without you, and I thank you so much for it~ You rock! (Also, thanks for bringing me here! This is amazing!)

@WanderSicova
You are undoubtedly one of my closest friends here, and I can't thank you enough for being someone I can always turn to, whether it be for joking, project ideas, ranting, or just oohing over some pretty art~ I love coming up with lore with you, and CAH games with you can't be beat! Keep on being awesome my friend!!

@TinyGryphon
When I had mentioned my birthday was coming up, you didn't hesitate to just up and make me a bogsneak egg, for nothing out of my own hoard, even though they had only just come out at the time. You are always the happy-go-lucky cheering squad of our discord channel, and chatting with everyone wouldn't be nearly so fun if you weren't part of our big windy family. <3 Thank you for being part of the corgi crew!

@HowlingGale
You do so much for the flight, and what's more, you adopted one of my triple aqua snip-snaps, dressing her up in the best lore and apparel I could ask for! Thank you so much for loving one of my dergs!

@Laticat
You work really hard to make Wind the best it can be every dom push and in between! Let's all yell "DOMMMMM!!!" and THANK YOU!!!! Without direction and encouragement, we wouldn't be the dom-happy squad that we are now~

@Neffi
You are kidnapping me to plague in a couple of months. You've invited me into your home flight, so that I wouldn't have to travel alone, and so that I can experience other groups and locations in Sornieth. Thank you for helping me not to be nervous about what to expect, and for prepping me for the feverish warm welcome I will receive on my arrival~

@CrazyassBat
You've taken in Yokuru, given him lore, apparel, love, and a future, and that is more than I can ask for any of my project kids. Thank you for loving him and being part of the lineage project! Every time I see his picture all swaddled up in thick cloaks, it makes me so darn happy that I could squeak!

@Mypilot
I have to admit, when Escaroon was adopted, I had no idea that he was headed to such a distinguished and lore-heavy lair, and upon reading even just the first few bits of your profile, I was instantly struck by what a perfect match your lair was for him. Then, to see him instnatly gened and grown- it was astounding! IThank you so much for adopting him, and for being part of the lineage project!

@Delphi
As another of the major lore-lairs that adopted one of the lineage kids, I can't thank you enough! It is incredibly amazing to me to see one of my humble little hatchlings fully gened and dressed, expensively no less. Thank you for taking Remlace in, and for loving her so much as to spend so much on her!

@Tazno
You've not been on long, and you don't get on often, but you still were willing to make an account despite it not being your thing. Whenever I need anything, and no matter what is going on, you are always there for me, brother. And for that I can never thank you enough.
@Wookiara
Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me~ Ever since I have joined and been a little lost wisp, you've helped teach me things and get me started in a lot of the bigger aspects of what I enjoy on the site. You gave me my first eliminate, introduced me to coli'ing as a source of income, and inspired me to work towards a daily dragon project of my own! (I'm getting there, I swear!) My experience here wouldn't be the same without you, and I thank you so much for it~ You rock! (Also, thanks for bringing me here! This is amazing!)

@WanderSicova
You are undoubtedly one of my closest friends here, and I can't thank you enough for being someone I can always turn to, whether it be for joking, project ideas, ranting, or just oohing over some pretty art~ I love coming up with lore with you, and CAH games with you can't be beat! Keep on being awesome my friend!!

@TinyGryphon
When I had mentioned my birthday was coming up, you didn't hesitate to just up and make me a bogsneak egg, for nothing out of my own hoard, even though they had only just come out at the time. You are always the happy-go-lucky cheering squad of our discord channel, and chatting with everyone wouldn't be nearly so fun if you weren't part of our big windy family. <3 Thank you for being part of the corgi crew!

@HowlingGale
You do so much for the flight, and what's more, you adopted one of my triple aqua snip-snaps, dressing her up in the best lore and apparel I could ask for! Thank you so much for loving one of my dergs!

@Laticat
You work really hard to make Wind the best it can be every dom push and in between! Let's all yell "DOMMMMM!!!" and THANK YOU!!!! Without direction and encouragement, we wouldn't be the dom-happy squad that we are now~

@Neffi
You are kidnapping me to plague in a couple of months. You've invited me into your home flight, so that I wouldn't have to travel alone, and so that I can experience other groups and locations in Sornieth. Thank you for helping me not to be nervous about what to expect, and for prepping me for the feverish warm welcome I will receive on my arrival~

@CrazyassBat
You've taken in Yokuru, given him lore, apparel, love, and a future, and that is more than I can ask for any of my project kids. Thank you for loving him and being part of the lineage project! Every time I see his picture all swaddled up in thick cloaks, it makes me so darn happy that I could squeak!

@Mypilot
I have to admit, when Escaroon was adopted, I had no idea that he was headed to such a distinguished and lore-heavy lair, and upon reading even just the first few bits of your profile, I was instantly struck by what a perfect match your lair was for him. Then, to see him instnatly gened and grown- it was astounding! IThank you so much for adopting him, and for being part of the lineage project!

@Delphi
As another of the major lore-lairs that adopted one of the lineage kids, I can't thank you enough! It is incredibly amazing to me to see one of my humble little hatchlings fully gened and dressed, expensively no less. Thank you for taking Remlace in, and for loving her so much as to spend so much on her!

@Tazno
You've not been on long, and you don't get on often, but you still were willing to make an account despite it not being your thing. Whenever I need anything, and no matter what is going on, you are always there for me, brother. And for that I can never thank you enough.
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@LaughingZuru
Ahhh shucks, hon I'm blushing a bit X3 Of course I get concerned about you when stuff like that happens. And I'm sorry I don't leave out a comment daily like I'd like to. I end up falling asleep before you post a joke, so that's pretty much why you don't hear from me everyday. But seriously, I have fun talking to you too, especially when we come to the realization that we've got lots of things in common :D

(I feel so bad about having to ping less people than I have in my friend list just to make things easier ;-; )

@ExoticCritter
Thank you for choosing me to be your pen pal over a year ago XD I suppose if it weren't for me typing up that post about myself, you wouldn't have known I exist (though I'm sure you could've discovered me in other ways), and if it weren't for you pinging me and offering to be my pen pal, well, I wouldn't have known that you exist. Not only that, but thank you for just being you. You're literally one of the very few people I can open up to fully without worrying about being judged and thank you for opening up to me for the same reason. I know we don't get to message each other as much as we'd like, but when I do hear from you, it just makes me happy. Like earlier today, the conversations we had I enjoyed very much, and I should also tell you that I appreciate your references and your desires to show me those references when I'm clueless about them. I need to get around to watching Steven Universe again, but thank you for coaxing (so to speak) me into watching the show. Now if only we could get my sister into it (which isn't gonna happen XD). And I should also thank you, for some reason, for having almost the same ideals as mine--and even if you have some ideals that aren't like mine, I do appreciate that you're cool with our differences. Oh, and another thing I should thank you for is constantly humoring me for every time we bring Hemlock into our conversations (though we don't do that very often, but that's what makes it special to me so that the hilarity is still there when I've not read any of it for a while).

@CrystalCrow
Thank you so much for the little things you do when I need help. You're an awesome person to talk to (though I do apologize for lacking the proof of that most of the time...nobody take it that way, it's literally the fact that I have so many people on my friend list and almost all the time I have way too many things on my mind to try to talk to others on a daily basis). I should also thank you for keeping both Damian and Fim for over a whole year! Not too sure why that's such a relevant reason for me to thank you for that but I seriously appreciate that! And, just as a little joke, thank you for keeping Fim to indicate that Friendship Is Magic! XD

@GoldenDragon98
Thank you for being an awesome friend! Despite the fact that we don't get to talk as often as we'd like, I'm happy that we can still keep in touch from time to time ('cause it's better than not hearing from each other for the rest of our life). I should also thank you for making me laugh with references that I don't get but still somehow manage to even let out a slight chuckle (on the inside and/or the outside). Thank you for considering me as your sister. Really means a lot to me when I've gotten to know someone for a while and suddenly I'm told stuff like that. I should also thank you for making me happy about the crazy sense of humor you make Reaper have, just so dark like my own sense of humor, and yet knowing that he has a softer side in certain situations (like me except I'm probably more of a softy than he is since I cry more like a big bubble-blowing baby instead of getting all sadistic on those I don't like). And thank you for sharing your ideas with me about anything. I enjoy hearing ideas from others, especially when those ideas are linked to my interests--is it weird that when I added "linked" into this, I ended up thinking of Link from the Legend of Zelda? XD Oh and thank you for keeping the shippings of our dragon pairings alive even when they haven't bred for a while lol I have no other reason to know why that's relevant other than the fact that they're some of my favorite shippings XD

@Kitkat38
Thank you for being the kind-hearted person you are. I enjoy talking to you (sorry if I don't end up doing so, for obvious reasons >.> ) and I enjoy roleplaying with you! I do enjoy breeding Choisya with Volcano (though I do feel bad for not doing so lately due to my need for more lair space and yet being a dingus for doing the opposite of what I keep telling myself to NOT do). I also appreciate when you turn to me for fashion advice for your dragons (which I still need to get around to since you asked me about that last night--or was it the night before?) and for turning to me when you need someone to talk to or if you just wanna talk. (And I promise I'll get around to that RP response tomorrow).

@wtfbruh
Thank you for pretty much making me (and others) smile about the ridiculously hilarious names you come up with for your dragons. Like, seriously, I literally can't help but (at least) chuckle and smile whether I want to or not XD And thank you for pinging me to RP when I'm taking too long to do so. I guess you could say that your sense of humor rubs off on me sometimes and I should than you for that too! Lol (and like I said to Kitkat38, I'll make that RP response tomorrow).

@SilenceinGrey
Thank you for being an awesome friend (when we still had the chances to see each other in person) and flat-out being honest with me about anything. You and I both know about my trust issues when it comes to me not knowing if someone is telling me the truth or lying to me, but you're not one of those people I feel the need to be suspicious about, and for that, I thank you! I hope we can hang out sometime and catch up on what's been going on in our lives lately. And thank you for sharing your short stories with me. Sharing creativity is for sure one of the things I enjoy doing with (almost) everybody lol

@Kaitorubel
Thank you for being an awesome friend! Seriously, you're more awesome of a friend than you may think. I enjoy talking to you because you and I have a lot in common, you practically understand the situations I have to go through and you tell me what's going on in your life, and being honest with me and just being a good person in general. And thank you for naming your Wildclaw from Splotch and Sugarsprinkles after something that's sweet and delicious. Hopefully we'll be able to get those two to hook up again soon. :)

@LadyRenee
Thank you for being a friend when we're able to communicate with each other. And thank you for giving me Borealis (before and after I purchased him which I apologize for taking so long in the process) and telling me about what's going on in your life and understanding the things I go through as well. No matter how you approach it, I appreciate when you send me a message as a reminder that I need to do something (though I do appreciate that you don't say mean things to me when I'm being slow, not that I would expect you to be like that or anything, you're too awesome for that XD). And know that I am forever flabbergasted by the fact that Precious and Borealis hatched on the same day (not to mention they're both almost 1 year old! Don't you just love when time flies by before you realize it? XD)

@Kmirandi96
Thank you for pinging me for every nest that's hatched for your hatchery. You have amazing dragons with some of the coolest breeding pair names (like Emerald City :p lol) And thank you for giving me Amethyst for free when I was extremely depressed (I can't remember if I told you what was going on, but know that that situation has been over for a while and things are slowly getting better!) I appreciate the reassurance that I have someone to turn to for anything (I seriously should talk to you more often, like I need to do with the other friends of mine who are still active on here ^_^' )

(gonna have to skip to a couple more to get on with this before this post becomes way longer than it already is)

@Zebbie
Thank you for holding on to Cenue, Esrare and Nymstryx even after breeding them with your gals we've paired my boys up with. I should also thank you for being very much amused with how I got Nymstryx to flirt with Voodoo XD I've forgotten completely what I had him say, but I'm glad that it amused you so much. I still would like to have my boys back at some point, but being the little dingus I am, I keep on getting lair space just to fill them up with dragons I keep promising myself that I would not buy -_- Thank you for keeping your promise to hold onto them for me either way lol

@KitThorne
Thank you so much for EVERYTHING you've done when we went to college together. And yes, even when I was having my suicidal moment and you unnecessarily told someone about it even after I told you that you don't have to worry about anything since I promised not to harm myself intentionally. I know you did that because you cared so of course I forgive you for it. And thank you for continuing to keep Hayashida, Alenia and Virgil (and especially continuing to breed Alenia and Virgil together, yes I took a peek XD). So sorry for not continuing to contact you, but I hope you're well and that we can hang out sometime. I should also thank you for putting up with all the bull I'd make you and everyone else have to go through when I'm being a bit bonkers lol Also know that life has actually been getting better for me for the last few months. :D Getting back to the topic, thank you in general for being my friend :3
@LaughingZuru
Ahhh shucks, hon I'm blushing a bit X3 Of course I get concerned about you when stuff like that happens. And I'm sorry I don't leave out a comment daily like I'd like to. I end up falling asleep before you post a joke, so that's pretty much why you don't hear from me everyday. But seriously, I have fun talking to you too, especially when we come to the realization that we've got lots of things in common :D

(I feel so bad about having to ping less people than I have in my friend list just to make things easier ;-; )

@ExoticCritter
Thank you for choosing me to be your pen pal over a year ago XD I suppose if it weren't for me typing up that post about myself, you wouldn't have known I exist (though I'm sure you could've discovered me in other ways), and if it weren't for you pinging me and offering to be my pen pal, well, I wouldn't have known that you exist. Not only that, but thank you for just being you. You're literally one of the very few people I can open up to fully without worrying about being judged and thank you for opening up to me for the same reason. I know we don't get to message each other as much as we'd like, but when I do hear from you, it just makes me happy. Like earlier today, the conversations we had I enjoyed very much, and I should also tell you that I appreciate your references and your desires to show me those references when I'm clueless about them. I need to get around to watching Steven Universe again, but thank you for coaxing (so to speak) me into watching the show. Now if only we could get my sister into it (which isn't gonna happen XD). And I should also thank you, for some reason, for having almost the same ideals as mine--and even if you have some ideals that aren't like mine, I do appreciate that you're cool with our differences. Oh, and another thing I should thank you for is constantly humoring me for every time we bring Hemlock into our conversations (though we don't do that very often, but that's what makes it special to me so that the hilarity is still there when I've not read any of it for a while).

@CrystalCrow
Thank you so much for the little things you do when I need help. You're an awesome person to talk to (though I do apologize for lacking the proof of that most of the time...nobody take it that way, it's literally the fact that I have so many people on my friend list and almost all the time I have way too many things on my mind to try to talk to others on a daily basis). I should also thank you for keeping both Damian and Fim for over a whole year! Not too sure why that's such a relevant reason for me to thank you for that but I seriously appreciate that! And, just as a little joke, thank you for keeping Fim to indicate that Friendship Is Magic! XD

@GoldenDragon98
Thank you for being an awesome friend! Despite the fact that we don't get to talk as often as we'd like, I'm happy that we can still keep in touch from time to time ('cause it's better than not hearing from each other for the rest of our life). I should also thank you for making me laugh with references that I don't get but still somehow manage to even let out a slight chuckle (on the inside and/or the outside). Thank you for considering me as your sister. Really means a lot to me when I've gotten to know someone for a while and suddenly I'm told stuff like that. I should also thank you for making me happy about the crazy sense of humor you make Reaper have, just so dark like my own sense of humor, and yet knowing that he has a softer side in certain situations (like me except I'm probably more of a softy than he is since I cry more like a big bubble-blowing baby instead of getting all sadistic on those I don't like). And thank you for sharing your ideas with me about anything. I enjoy hearing ideas from others, especially when those ideas are linked to my interests--is it weird that when I added "linked" into this, I ended up thinking of Link from the Legend of Zelda? XD Oh and thank you for keeping the shippings of our dragon pairings alive even when they haven't bred for a while lol I have no other reason to know why that's relevant other than the fact that they're some of my favorite shippings XD

@Kitkat38
Thank you for being the kind-hearted person you are. I enjoy talking to you (sorry if I don't end up doing so, for obvious reasons >.> ) and I enjoy roleplaying with you! I do enjoy breeding Choisya with Volcano (though I do feel bad for not doing so lately due to my need for more lair space and yet being a dingus for doing the opposite of what I keep telling myself to NOT do). I also appreciate when you turn to me for fashion advice for your dragons (which I still need to get around to since you asked me about that last night--or was it the night before?) and for turning to me when you need someone to talk to or if you just wanna talk. (And I promise I'll get around to that RP response tomorrow).

@wtfbruh
Thank you for pretty much making me (and others) smile about the ridiculously hilarious names you come up with for your dragons. Like, seriously, I literally can't help but (at least) chuckle and smile whether I want to or not XD And thank you for pinging me to RP when I'm taking too long to do so. I guess you could say that your sense of humor rubs off on me sometimes and I should than you for that too! Lol (and like I said to Kitkat38, I'll make that RP response tomorrow).

@SilenceinGrey
Thank you for being an awesome friend (when we still had the chances to see each other in person) and flat-out being honest with me about anything. You and I both know about my trust issues when it comes to me not knowing if someone is telling me the truth or lying to me, but you're not one of those people I feel the need to be suspicious about, and for that, I thank you! I hope we can hang out sometime and catch up on what's been going on in our lives lately. And thank you for sharing your short stories with me. Sharing creativity is for sure one of the things I enjoy doing with (almost) everybody lol

@Kaitorubel
Thank you for being an awesome friend! Seriously, you're more awesome of a friend than you may think. I enjoy talking to you because you and I have a lot in common, you practically understand the situations I have to go through and you tell me what's going on in your life, and being honest with me and just being a good person in general. And thank you for naming your Wildclaw from Splotch and Sugarsprinkles after something that's sweet and delicious. Hopefully we'll be able to get those two to hook up again soon. :)

@LadyRenee
Thank you for being a friend when we're able to communicate with each other. And thank you for giving me Borealis (before and after I purchased him which I apologize for taking so long in the process) and telling me about what's going on in your life and understanding the things I go through as well. No matter how you approach it, I appreciate when you send me a message as a reminder that I need to do something (though I do appreciate that you don't say mean things to me when I'm being slow, not that I would expect you to be like that or anything, you're too awesome for that XD). And know that I am forever flabbergasted by the fact that Precious and Borealis hatched on the same day (not to mention they're both almost 1 year old! Don't you just love when time flies by before you realize it? XD)

@Kmirandi96
Thank you for pinging me for every nest that's hatched for your hatchery. You have amazing dragons with some of the coolest breeding pair names (like Emerald City :p lol) And thank you for giving me Amethyst for free when I was extremely depressed (I can't remember if I told you what was going on, but know that that situation has been over for a while and things are slowly getting better!) I appreciate the reassurance that I have someone to turn to for anything (I seriously should talk to you more often, like I need to do with the other friends of mine who are still active on here ^_^' )

(gonna have to skip to a couple more to get on with this before this post becomes way longer than it already is)

@Zebbie
Thank you for holding on to Cenue, Esrare and Nymstryx even after breeding them with your gals we've paired my boys up with. I should also thank you for being very much amused with how I got Nymstryx to flirt with Voodoo XD I've forgotten completely what I had him say, but I'm glad that it amused you so much. I still would like to have my boys back at some point, but being the little dingus I am, I keep on getting lair space just to fill them up with dragons I keep promising myself that I would not buy -_- Thank you for keeping your promise to hold onto them for me either way lol

@KitThorne
Thank you so much for EVERYTHING you've done when we went to college together. And yes, even when I was having my suicidal moment and you unnecessarily told someone about it even after I told you that you don't have to worry about anything since I promised not to harm myself intentionally. I know you did that because you cared so of course I forgive you for it. And thank you for continuing to keep Hayashida, Alenia and Virgil (and especially continuing to breed Alenia and Virgil together, yes I took a peek XD). So sorry for not continuing to contact you, but I hope you're well and that we can hang out sometime. I should also thank you for putting up with all the bull I'd make you and everyone else have to go through when I'm being a bit bonkers lol Also know that life has actually been getting better for me for the last few months. :D Getting back to the topic, thank you in general for being my friend :3
@Anarthyan
Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful site. And for all the things you've done for me.

@Lup
Thanks for helping me out, and reaching a hand out to be when I just got here. You're a wonderful friend.

@Ailyria
Thanks for all the things you've done for me. You've also been one of the best people I've ever met.

@Arimwe
Thanks for being the little bundle of fluff that brightens my day (sometimes and somehow). Love the sheep.
@Anarthyan
Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful site. And for all the things you've done for me.

@Lup
Thanks for helping me out, and reaching a hand out to be when I just got here. You're a wonderful friend.

@Ailyria
Thanks for all the things you've done for me. You've also been one of the best people I've ever met.

@Arimwe
Thanks for being the little bundle of fluff that brightens my day (sometimes and somehow). Love the sheep.
i46hpPh.gif
@AmeliaSageglow I'm so glad that you are my friend and this last year has indeed flown by. I have very much enjoyed getting to know you and I am so psyched for this new NOTN. We are going to have a great old time with dergs!

@ExoticCritter Hi- while we haven't been big time friends- I'm nosey and read all the posts above and if Amelia is slacking on watching Steven Universe, I will totally obsess over it with you. :D

@AmeliaSageglow I'm so glad that you are my friend and this last year has indeed flown by. I have very much enjoyed getting to know you and I am so psyched for this new NOTN. We are going to have a great old time with dergs!

@ExoticCritter Hi- while we haven't been big time friends- I'm nosey and read all the posts above and if Amelia is slacking on watching Steven Universe, I will totally obsess over it with you. :D

7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59