Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59
@Leopardmask
Thanks for bringing me to this raffle! Now I can have a chane to express my thanks! And thankyou for using me as inspiration in your pinkerlocke, it means a lot to me!

@CloudJumpers
Thanks for being a good sister. We fight a lot, but I still love you, don't forget that.

@Abernackles
Thanks for being such a supportive friend through my hard times, and tolerating me through yours. You've always been so much fun to talk with, and you are generally such an awesome guy. I hope things keep going well for you!

@BettaSenpai
I don't really have much to say here, other than thanks for being such a fun-bringer. It's hard not to smile with you around.

@Emordnilap
Thanks for being one of my most awesome friends. And thanks for getting me into roleplay, because it was your roleplay that did that. I'm counting down the days to when I first joined you, all of you.

@Mature
Thanks for taking in Bean and looking after her. I really wasn't expecting her to stay unexalted, but it looks like she's found a happy home, and I thank you for caring for her.

@blondescales
Thanks for giving me Astrid, and for only 30kT. She is my absolute favourite dragon in my whole lair, she is simply amazing, and I can't thank you enough for giving me a chance at my dream dragon.

@Tadi
Well firstly, great for being a great friend. But also, your signature never fails to crack me up, I love it, thanks for that.

That's all I've got for now, I'm sure I can find more people to thank.
@Leopardmask
Thanks for bringing me to this raffle! Now I can have a chane to express my thanks! And thankyou for using me as inspiration in your pinkerlocke, it means a lot to me!

@CloudJumpers
Thanks for being a good sister. We fight a lot, but I still love you, don't forget that.

@Abernackles
Thanks for being such a supportive friend through my hard times, and tolerating me through yours. You've always been so much fun to talk with, and you are generally such an awesome guy. I hope things keep going well for you!

@BettaSenpai
I don't really have much to say here, other than thanks for being such a fun-bringer. It's hard not to smile with you around.

@Emordnilap
Thanks for being one of my most awesome friends. And thanks for getting me into roleplay, because it was your roleplay that did that. I'm counting down the days to when I first joined you, all of you.

@Mature
Thanks for taking in Bean and looking after her. I really wasn't expecting her to stay unexalted, but it looks like she's found a happy home, and I thank you for caring for her.

@blondescales
Thanks for giving me Astrid, and for only 30kT. She is my absolute favourite dragon in my whole lair, she is simply amazing, and I can't thank you enough for giving me a chance at my dream dragon.

@Tadi
Well firstly, great for being a great friend. But also, your signature never fails to crack me up, I love it, thanks for that.

That's all I've got for now, I'm sure I can find more people to thank.
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
<3

@shotimus
You're such a good friend and I count myself lucky that our paths crossed. <3 Thank you for being so wonderful! And thank you so much for all the help you gave me when I first started out on this site, and the things you've spoiled me with aAAH

@meezerqueen
Thank you so much for all the FR wisdom you've shared with me over these past few months <3 I also appreciate the help you gave me to get me started on FR too!

@smokescreens
Thank you for all the help you've given me on FR, AND all the things you've spoiled me with also (i mean srsly aAAH I was going to save for some Leafy Boughs, but you went ahead and bought some for me)

@henoshi
Thank you for being such a good friend and brightening my day with your love of circuit dergs <3

@starscreams
Thank you for being the one to actually recruit me to FR, and thank you for putting up with my sporadic and random derg headcanons tossed your way regarding lore and derg family dynamics <3
<3

@shotimus
You're such a good friend and I count myself lucky that our paths crossed. <3 Thank you for being so wonderful! And thank you so much for all the help you gave me when I first started out on this site, and the things you've spoiled me with aAAH

@meezerqueen
Thank you so much for all the FR wisdom you've shared with me over these past few months <3 I also appreciate the help you gave me to get me started on FR too!

@smokescreens
Thank you for all the help you've given me on FR, AND all the things you've spoiled me with also (i mean srsly aAAH I was going to save for some Leafy Boughs, but you went ahead and bought some for me)

@henoshi
Thank you for being such a good friend and brightening my day with your love of circuit dergs <3

@starscreams
Thank you for being the one to actually recruit me to FR, and thank you for putting up with my sporadic and random derg headcanons tossed your way regarding lore and derg family dynamics <3
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@Eiyora

Thanks for helping me with all my newbie questions and giving me so many things!

@shizuyue

Thanks for introducing me to Flight rising <3

@Natakiro

Thanks for the pretty bogsneak and for giving out ice reps for free <3

@DrZiegler

Thank you for giving me my first pair of ice reps and familiars <3

@AsreelDreemurr

Thank you for giving me a pair of very pretty golden dragons!

Thats all for now but I will eventually get to ping everyone who helped me when I first started out in FR! :D
@Eiyora

Thanks for helping me with all my newbie questions and giving me so many things!

@shizuyue

Thanks for introducing me to Flight rising <3

@Natakiro

Thanks for the pretty bogsneak and for giving out ice reps for free <3

@DrZiegler

Thank you for giving me my first pair of ice reps and familiars <3

@AsreelDreemurr

Thank you for giving me a pair of very pretty golden dragons!

Thats all for now but I will eventually get to ping everyone who helped me when I first started out in FR! :D
msfAKvX.png
@Schiemoon
Thanks for pinging me xD thank you for always helping me board dragons when I run out of lair space and giving me stuff too xD

@shizuyue
Thanks for introducing me to the site and always tempting me into impulse buying D; I will tempt you back!

@Maeva
Thank you for being my friend <3 and flooding me with so much stuff just to welcome me xD thank you for being so patient and always helping me and answering my questions! I love how we swap music and thanks for introducing me to so many nice OST! I know you are busy and going through tough times at the moment, and I am not very good at comforting others, I just want to tell you I am very lucky and happy to be your friend and hope your situation will change for the better!
@Schiemoon
Thanks for pinging me xD thank you for always helping me board dragons when I run out of lair space and giving me stuff too xD

@shizuyue
Thanks for introducing me to the site and always tempting me into impulse buying D; I will tempt you back!

@Maeva
Thank you for being my friend <3 and flooding me with so much stuff just to welcome me xD thank you for being so patient and always helping me and answering my questions! I love how we swap music and thanks for introducing me to so many nice OST! I know you are busy and going through tough times at the moment, and I am not very good at comforting others, I just want to tell you I am very lucky and happy to be your friend and hope your situation will change for the better!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
Oh Mather this is going to be a loooooooooooooong list

@NotSoSimple
Thanks for letting me use your nest SO. MANY. TIMES. I'm so happy with Art you helped to breed.

@Godspeed
Thanks for being so incredibly kind and generous for the random noob that I was

@Irrwahn
Thank you for Pox and for making your subspecies. We were long overdue for having those:-)

@MidnightLupus
Thank you for breeding Nephrite for me and taking great care of Shale

@Aerazura
Thank you for brewing me a fire tome when I was but a tiny noob.

@StrawberryRiddle
Thank you for the broadsword.

@shanncrafter
Thanks for all the funny lore for my dragons

@Emmy182
Thanks for letting me be the first host for Lavender, that allowed me to have Orion:-)

@Sylea
Thanks for Irina. I hope you'll return one day.

@seige
Thank you for taking such a grand care of Themisto. It makes me so happy to see her offspring list grow.

@GalaPyre
Thanks for the cute little adoptable you made for me.

@Deramafus
Thanks for all the work you put into the Funky Dragons and the fun times we had this year

@UnknownDarkTalon
Thanks for Breaktrough (I will gene her really nice one day!) and all the trainee/trainers exchanges

@Veridium
Thanks for all the anime talks

@BoomBreeze
Thank you for Darkerstride. She's so overdue for gening:-)

@Hinumi @IronPen @Collector @Breog @Jotunheiney @Xionahri @Vanillart @JovaniSkye @Aeteni @Broderick @5H4D0WTP @Wolven @MiraLief @Kittfox15 @Lup @Beatoriche @IgnisFlamel @Makiling @Pansy147 @Gemhydra @tinavy
(Oh Mather I hope I haven't missed anyone, there were so many!)
Thanks so much for supporting me during Benny Crisis and restoring my faith in dragonity. You're absolute best!

Thanks to all of the Fire Flight for being your incredible selves. FIRE FLIGHT- BEST FLIGHT!
Oh Mather this is going to be a loooooooooooooong list

@NotSoSimple
Thanks for letting me use your nest SO. MANY. TIMES. I'm so happy with Art you helped to breed.

@Godspeed
Thanks for being so incredibly kind and generous for the random noob that I was

@Irrwahn
Thank you for Pox and for making your subspecies. We were long overdue for having those:-)

@MidnightLupus
Thank you for breeding Nephrite for me and taking great care of Shale

@Aerazura
Thank you for brewing me a fire tome when I was but a tiny noob.

@StrawberryRiddle
Thank you for the broadsword.

@shanncrafter
Thanks for all the funny lore for my dragons

@Emmy182
Thanks for letting me be the first host for Lavender, that allowed me to have Orion:-)

@Sylea
Thanks for Irina. I hope you'll return one day.

@seige
Thank you for taking such a grand care of Themisto. It makes me so happy to see her offspring list grow.

@GalaPyre
Thanks for the cute little adoptable you made for me.

@Deramafus
Thanks for all the work you put into the Funky Dragons and the fun times we had this year

@UnknownDarkTalon
Thanks for Breaktrough (I will gene her really nice one day!) and all the trainee/trainers exchanges

@Veridium
Thanks for all the anime talks

@BoomBreeze
Thank you for Darkerstride. She's so overdue for gening:-)

@Hinumi @IronPen @Collector @Breog @Jotunheiney @Xionahri @Vanillart @JovaniSkye @Aeteni @Broderick @5H4D0WTP @Wolven @MiraLief @Kittfox15 @Lup @Beatoriche @IgnisFlamel @Makiling @Pansy147 @Gemhydra @tinavy
(Oh Mather I hope I haven't missed anyone, there were so many!)
Thanks so much for supporting me during Benny Crisis and restoring my faith in dragonity. You're absolute best!

Thanks to all of the Fire Flight for being your incredible selves. FIRE FLIGHT- BEST FLIGHT!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@azurillturtle Thanks for nothing mwahahaah (@ raffle runners it's ok you don't have to count this) :D @Micheru You're absolutely the worst ever. How do you exist? :D (@ raffle runners it's ok you don't have to count this either) @Jazz Thank you for helping me out with organizing the inflight raffle! I really couldn't have done it without you T_T;; I finished like 5 times faster because of your help! I also miss you a lot so come home to ice soon :) @Karika Thanks for the PM you sent me, you know the one. I will use it well for the flight! Also thanks for cheering me on while I struggled to get things done. And for PMing Pericci for me. Also thanks for making dirt boy our son with me. He's so beautiful. Also you spent too much. Also... [item=Isopod]
@azurillturtle
Thanks for nothing mwahahaah
(@ raffle runners it's ok you don't have to count this) :D

@Micheru
You're absolutely the worst ever. How do you exist? :D
(@ raffle runners it's ok you don't have to count this either)

@Jazz
Thank you for helping me out with organizing the inflight raffle! I really couldn't have done it without you T_T;; I finished like 5 times faster because of your help! I also miss you a lot so come home to ice soon :)

@Karika
Thanks for the PM you sent me, you know the one. I will use it well for the flight! Also thanks for cheering me on while I struggled to get things done. And for PMing Pericci for me. Also thanks for making dirt boy our son with me. He's so beautiful. Also you spent too much.
Also...
Isopod
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Okay. Here is my long list of thank yous!

@YoungAdel Thank you for getting me into Flight Rising to begin with. Its been a month and its been a blast! Rhean and the others send their regards from the icy tundra!

@Kompy Thank you for not only for letting me borrow Elizabeth and Klude, thank you for the many years of putting up with my weird self! Also, no, I don't plan on giving Josh back anytime soon. Why do you ask? :V

@Tserin for letting me borrow Seil while I grinded up Miss. ChocolateRoses to be the greatest Mire Flyer! You've made lair expansions and hatchery plans so much easier to implement!

@Witchoflife For being so gosh darn nice to a no name newbie like me.

@RunesFlock For giving AS a good home and helping me out with fodder snipping and listening to my rambles. Momma CR is proud of her baby girl!

@ The Entirety of the Ice Flight: You guys have really been a big ole blast to hang out with in the Discord and really have made Flight Rising come ot life for me!
Okay. Here is my long list of thank yous!

@YoungAdel Thank you for getting me into Flight Rising to begin with. Its been a month and its been a blast! Rhean and the others send their regards from the icy tundra!

@Kompy Thank you for not only for letting me borrow Elizabeth and Klude, thank you for the many years of putting up with my weird self! Also, no, I don't plan on giving Josh back anytime soon. Why do you ask? :V

@Tserin for letting me borrow Seil while I grinded up Miss. ChocolateRoses to be the greatest Mire Flyer! You've made lair expansions and hatchery plans so much easier to implement!

@Witchoflife For being so gosh darn nice to a no name newbie like me.

@RunesFlock For giving AS a good home and helping me out with fodder snipping and listening to my rambles. Momma CR is proud of her baby girl!

@ The Entirety of the Ice Flight: You guys have really been a big ole blast to hang out with in the Discord and really have made Flight Rising come ot life for me!
takfb5.png
Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you ><

@Zwolfoi Thank you so so much for handling the Treasury and doing all the fun games and trivia, and for the in-flight raffle + updating teams + handling Blackout! :) Gosh there's so much to thank you for haha

@phoeniixfire Thank you for doing Shadow's spreadsheets! It seems like a nightmare to me being in charge of it, but you are always willing to help us whenever there's an issue.

@NoAkei Thank you for being in charge of TSM, and I hope everything goes well for you!

@graciegra Thank you for doing all the Shadow banners! They're lovely :D

@Bonsai Thank you for handling the team sign-ups and handling AH raids!

@Emberglo Thank you for all that you've done for shadow! You frequently help out Shadowlings be it FR or irl advice. You are a constant to Shadow's forums :)

@Shacco Thank you for organising Blackout and handling the Dom Hub!

@ghosthymn Thank you for your efforts with Blackout :)

@basicblack1986 Thank you very much for being an awesome holder every dom! Proud to have you as a Lich member :')

@Apollomi Thank you for helping me with fodder, especially since you sell them at lower prices ><

@titherdel Thank you for handling StS!!

@Eienaru Thank you for handling the Familiar Collectors thread!

@Necrovatai Thank you so much for being a wonderful and kind person! From all the gifts you've sent me to the Make A Wish Thread. I haven't seen you around for a long while, but I wish everything goes well for you irl!

@MariRey @blergyps @Cyriusli @smalldarklight @Dandydots @vervain @Whimzica @dragonpsyche @Ryutim @simkim
This is a mini Lich team ping for you all who've stuck with Lich for the past few months, some of you from the very beginning. Thank you so much for being a wonderful team! Here's to more doms in the future!

Whew this is long. Still have many more people to thank, but I'll leave that to tomorrow!
edit: Ah, does my team ping not count? If not, then I'll type out individual thank-yous to each teammate
Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you ><

@Zwolfoi Thank you so so much for handling the Treasury and doing all the fun games and trivia, and for the in-flight raffle + updating teams + handling Blackout! :) Gosh there's so much to thank you for haha

@phoeniixfire Thank you for doing Shadow's spreadsheets! It seems like a nightmare to me being in charge of it, but you are always willing to help us whenever there's an issue.

@NoAkei Thank you for being in charge of TSM, and I hope everything goes well for you!

@graciegra Thank you for doing all the Shadow banners! They're lovely :D

@Bonsai Thank you for handling the team sign-ups and handling AH raids!

@Emberglo Thank you for all that you've done for shadow! You frequently help out Shadowlings be it FR or irl advice. You are a constant to Shadow's forums :)

@Shacco Thank you for organising Blackout and handling the Dom Hub!

@ghosthymn Thank you for your efforts with Blackout :)

@basicblack1986 Thank you very much for being an awesome holder every dom! Proud to have you as a Lich member :')

@Apollomi Thank you for helping me with fodder, especially since you sell them at lower prices ><

@titherdel Thank you for handling StS!!

@Eienaru Thank you for handling the Familiar Collectors thread!

@Necrovatai Thank you so much for being a wonderful and kind person! From all the gifts you've sent me to the Make A Wish Thread. I haven't seen you around for a long while, but I wish everything goes well for you irl!

@MariRey @blergyps @Cyriusli @smalldarklight @Dandydots @vervain @Whimzica @dragonpsyche @Ryutim @simkim
This is a mini Lich team ping for you all who've stuck with Lich for the past few months, some of you from the very beginning. Thank you so much for being a wonderful team! Here's to more doms in the future!

Whew this is long. Still have many more people to thank, but I'll leave that to tomorrow!
edit: Ah, does my team ping not count? If not, then I'll type out individual thank-yous to each teammate
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Leopardmask
Thank you for introducing me to this thread! I've actually wanted to learn to draw dragons for at least a year now, but the crystal/facet bit always stumped me. Thank you for putting together an art tutorial thread <-- click! (Shameless advertising) and helping people like me who want to learn find guides quickly!

@SpeedytheCat @Zepher @Fable @Brandendraak
Thank you for contributing to the FR Art lessons thread!

@GallantLeafeon
First of all, *pats head.
Thank you for joining FR and keeping me updated with pokemon news! I was actually surprised to find someone who still played the game and liked dragons (actually this was kinda how I met my best friend at my old school). Thank you for being a good friend and since I didnt manage to give anyone a card, Merry Christmas!
*goes to find more gifs for the gif page

@Dragonairia
Dragonair!
Thank you for being a good friend! Like leafeon up there, I believe that you are the 2nd person I met that also played pokemon and liked dragons, and liked the same evolution line as me!
I don't know what else to say....
@Leopardmask
Thank you for introducing me to this thread! I've actually wanted to learn to draw dragons for at least a year now, but the crystal/facet bit always stumped me. Thank you for putting together an art tutorial thread <-- click! (Shameless advertising) and helping people like me who want to learn find guides quickly!

@SpeedytheCat @Zepher @Fable @Brandendraak
Thank you for contributing to the FR Art lessons thread!

@GallantLeafeon
First of all, *pats head.
Thank you for joining FR and keeping me updated with pokemon news! I was actually surprised to find someone who still played the game and liked dragons (actually this was kinda how I met my best friend at my old school). Thank you for being a good friend and since I didnt manage to give anyone a card, Merry Christmas!
*goes to find more gifs for the gif page

@Dragonairia
Dragonair!
Thank you for being a good friend! Like leafeon up there, I believe that you are the 2nd person I met that also played pokemon and liked dragons, and liked the same evolution line as me!
I don't know what else to say....
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@AllosaurCoffee thank you for being an awesome friend, helping me get my head on straight and my life more in order, and also for sending me fodders. I wish you all the awesome drops there are!
@AllosaurCoffee thank you for being an awesome friend, helping me get my head on straight and my life more in order, and also for sending me fodders. I wish you all the awesome drops there are!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59