Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
(Doing this for you guys, not the tickets. I want to say it without incentive!)

@WaterPearl
Thanks for being the little sweat-hearted chick that you are. It's always lovely to talk to you and see you, your great care and insight soak all of our conversations. Also, you are very soft. I feel like that was more of a given, though. One of my dearest, cherished friends.

@Surefire
Hey you butt, I don't see you much anymore (we can fix that) but I do consider you a cherished friend. Thank you for being a stubborn but sweet friend who can bring a bout of light to my life. I was looking at some of the drawing you gave me over the years and reflected on the way you have grown and matured into the bad-*** marshmallow fox you are today.
(Doing this for you guys, not the tickets. I want to say it without incentive!)

@WaterPearl
Thanks for being the little sweat-hearted chick that you are. It's always lovely to talk to you and see you, your great care and insight soak all of our conversations. Also, you are very soft. I feel like that was more of a given, though. One of my dearest, cherished friends.

@Surefire
Hey you butt, I don't see you much anymore (we can fix that) but I do consider you a cherished friend. Thank you for being a stubborn but sweet friend who can bring a bout of light to my life. I was looking at some of the drawing you gave me over the years and reflected on the way you have grown and matured into the bad-*** marshmallow fox you are today.
NFSZSxV.gif
Thank you for running such a cool raffle in the spirit of giving!!

@Lopika for pinging me and thank you so much for the kind words!! BTW You Rock too ya know!!

@cheshiregh0st - Thank you for being you and for putting up with me too, but most of all for just being yourself and the love you share!!

@Ookamiotoko Thank you for being more than a great friend but a confidante and someone who has helped me out of my hard times of late. Thank you for also helping me with GALE! Without your help we wouldn't have as cool of program as we do!

@GreylightS Thank you for being a friend and someone that has helped me beyond belief during this last few months!

I know there are more of you but why not take it a few at a time!! Happy Holidays everyone!
Thank you for running such a cool raffle in the spirit of giving!!

@Lopika for pinging me and thank you so much for the kind words!! BTW You Rock too ya know!!

@cheshiregh0st - Thank you for being you and for putting up with me too, but most of all for just being yourself and the love you share!!

@Ookamiotoko Thank you for being more than a great friend but a confidante and someone who has helped me out of my hard times of late. Thank you for also helping me with GALE! Without your help we wouldn't have as cool of program as we do!

@GreylightS Thank you for being a friend and someone that has helped me beyond belief during this last few months!

I know there are more of you but why not take it a few at a time!! Happy Holidays everyone!
XdA0BPq.png
Apologies if I ping anyone who would prefer not to be troubled

@faraway -- Thanks for introducing me to FR! Dragons are amazing and wonderful, but a huge part of what makes this site so awesome is having a great friend to explore it with, (and to commiserate with when RNG persecutes us relentlessly). I love our crazy hatchery and our epic PM convos, and I can never express enough how much I appreciate having someone talk sense into me when I'm overthinking things, (but who also encourages a little bit of crazy, because what's life without a balance between the two )

@Zephyrim -- Thanks for all your help with Mentors. You were there pretty much right at the start when I had no idea what I was doing and your support and ideas have helped this project grow. Every single registration I appreciate that you're there, helping co-mod and make the thread work!

@Valeguard -- Thanks for being awesome. I tried to come up with something more specific, but this is what I've got, because our chats are always so much fun, and your weird and wonderful lair reminds me that while I love some of those fancy genes sometimes it's good to break away from the trends and change it up, because the results can be fabulous. Your lore is interesting and unique and inspires me even though I never can seem to write mine down! And it's because of you that I succumbed and started browsing accents (and now I'm broke, so thanks! ;)

@MythicalViper -- Thanks for all the many ways that you contribute to Arcane, your contributions for our Dom/Festival especially were so much fun! But mostly, thanks for all the support you give to Mentors. Having your help means a lot, and I appreciate it very much!

@Jazzyleia -- Thanks for all the amazing support you give to Arcane. I'm not going to lie, I see your username (maybe it's the 'jazzy', or that awesome tundra) and it automatically makes me smile. You've contributed so much to Mentoring Dragons, and the apparel bank is such a generous and amazing program. Also, thanks for your kind words and for adopting Meteorite, it's so awesome when babs of my mascot dragon find appreciative homes!

@BunyipSong -- Thanks for the familiars, but more than that, thanks for being so generous that you came across my hatchery and my wishlist and sent those along just because. You made what might otherwise have been a bad day good with your kind gift, and that generosity and kindness is what makes FR such a magical game (not just the dragons!)
Apologies if I ping anyone who would prefer not to be troubled

@faraway -- Thanks for introducing me to FR! Dragons are amazing and wonderful, but a huge part of what makes this site so awesome is having a great friend to explore it with, (and to commiserate with when RNG persecutes us relentlessly). I love our crazy hatchery and our epic PM convos, and I can never express enough how much I appreciate having someone talk sense into me when I'm overthinking things, (but who also encourages a little bit of crazy, because what's life without a balance between the two )

@Zephyrim -- Thanks for all your help with Mentors. You were there pretty much right at the start when I had no idea what I was doing and your support and ideas have helped this project grow. Every single registration I appreciate that you're there, helping co-mod and make the thread work!

@Valeguard -- Thanks for being awesome. I tried to come up with something more specific, but this is what I've got, because our chats are always so much fun, and your weird and wonderful lair reminds me that while I love some of those fancy genes sometimes it's good to break away from the trends and change it up, because the results can be fabulous. Your lore is interesting and unique and inspires me even though I never can seem to write mine down! And it's because of you that I succumbed and started browsing accents (and now I'm broke, so thanks! ;)

@MythicalViper -- Thanks for all the many ways that you contribute to Arcane, your contributions for our Dom/Festival especially were so much fun! But mostly, thanks for all the support you give to Mentors. Having your help means a lot, and I appreciate it very much!

@Jazzyleia -- Thanks for all the amazing support you give to Arcane. I'm not going to lie, I see your username (maybe it's the 'jazzy', or that awesome tundra) and it automatically makes me smile. You've contributed so much to Mentoring Dragons, and the apparel bank is such a generous and amazing program. Also, thanks for your kind words and for adopting Meteorite, it's so awesome when babs of my mascot dragon find appreciative homes!

@BunyipSong -- Thanks for the familiars, but more than that, thanks for being so generous that you came across my hatchery and my wishlist and sent those along just because. You made what might otherwise have been a bad day good with your kind gift, and that generosity and kindness is what makes FR such a magical game (not just the dragons!)
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@AdventureChaser
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories, I truly enjoy drifting along the dips and shallows of your syntax and diction. True talent my humble friend! I wish I had more to say here, but we have spoken so little. I hope to see you in the forums again soon!

@ElementalWolfKin
Thank you (although a long time ago) for the art of my baby, Mirith, and her buttersnake. You didn't charge me a dime and did a phenomenal job with the cute masterpiece. I check up on your account every once in a while, and your art has really grown! Keep up the great work!
@AdventureChaser
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories, I truly enjoy drifting along the dips and shallows of your syntax and diction. True talent my humble friend! I wish I had more to say here, but we have spoken so little. I hope to see you in the forums again soon!

@ElementalWolfKin
Thank you (although a long time ago) for the art of my baby, Mirith, and her buttersnake. You didn't charge me a dime and did a phenomenal job with the cute masterpiece. I check up on your account every once in a while, and your art has really grown! Keep up the great work!
NFSZSxV.gif
@timechaser
Thanks for being the best wiggly in the land and dealing w/ all my dumb tmi questions lmao let's be lazy potatoes....together ...

@tarmonsuravye
Thank you for handling me the garbage queen :monallama: I love talking abt THINGS and being savage ** together :teakermit: ur name is still hard to spell omg

#SSQUAD
@timechaser
Thanks for being the best wiggly in the land and dealing w/ all my dumb tmi questions lmao let's be lazy potatoes....together ...

@tarmonsuravye
Thank you for handling me the garbage queen :monallama: I love talking abt THINGS and being savage ** together :teakermit: ur name is still hard to spell omg

#SSQUAD
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DuskyFlareon

Thank you for thanking me! ^_^ (I'm glad you got what you worked so hard for!)
(even if this doesn't count to this interesting event or anything)

@Guardian1993

Thank you for helping me through my first year on FR. It was a bigger help than you probably realized.

@Hurricanesong

Thank you for being my best friend in RL and being my best friend on here. You make everyday on FR 10x more enjoyable than it might have been if you weren't online. Thank you for seeing me at my complete weirdness and deciding that even with that there, that we still could be awesome friends. ^_^

@Dew

Thank you so much from opening your writing shop and writing a majority of the short stories in my clan! It takes me so long to find a writer that I feel writes my dragons in a way that I can imagine them behaving that way. I can be very picky about such a thing (hence why I waited months for you to reopen shop) so thank you for reopening and being my main story writer. :)

@Siennia

Thank you for offering to do the RP between Sarin and Cascade. I'm really enjoying it (I hope you are too) and it's helping me really carve out Cascade's personality a bit more and she must of felt with getting injured and so on. I'm having a lot fun with it. :)

@AThousandLives

Thank you for agreeing to join FR. Its very interesting seeing you progress on this game and I'm excited that apparel is becoming more of a thing for you. (You have a super pretty lair!)
@DuskyFlareon

Thank you for thanking me! ^_^ (I'm glad you got what you worked so hard for!)
(even if this doesn't count to this interesting event or anything)

@Guardian1993

Thank you for helping me through my first year on FR. It was a bigger help than you probably realized.

@Hurricanesong

Thank you for being my best friend in RL and being my best friend on here. You make everyday on FR 10x more enjoyable than it might have been if you weren't online. Thank you for seeing me at my complete weirdness and deciding that even with that there, that we still could be awesome friends. ^_^

@Dew

Thank you so much from opening your writing shop and writing a majority of the short stories in my clan! It takes me so long to find a writer that I feel writes my dragons in a way that I can imagine them behaving that way. I can be very picky about such a thing (hence why I waited months for you to reopen shop) so thank you for reopening and being my main story writer. :)

@Siennia

Thank you for offering to do the RP between Sarin and Cascade. I'm really enjoying it (I hope you are too) and it's helping me really carve out Cascade's personality a bit more and she must of felt with getting injured and so on. I'm having a lot fun with it. :)

@AThousandLives

Thank you for agreeing to join FR. Its very interesting seeing you progress on this game and I'm excited that apparel is becoming more of a thing for you. (You have a super pretty lair!)
SYJDX48.png
Aww this is such a nice raffle idea!

@Bonsai Thank you for being such an awesome and fun friend and for putting up with my random vents at night. Omw to your campus in a Cadillac now, be prepared. After we hacked the system we're guna steal the Declaration of Independence.

@someKindOfGenius @Vanq @Shadowdawn199 @Dalison @glacevoleur And speaking of friends, thank you all for your Existence, here's a raffle I'm pretty sure 1/2 of you don't need but hey, I love you.

@phoeniixfire Thank you for doing everything you do and idk how you put up with some of my stupidity with certain things but ily for it. I hope everything that's stressing you will work out.

@ghosthymn and @aireiya Thank you two for saving my butt and coming through with putting together what I could not and for being awesome to talk to about Stuff.

@Aeonox Thanks for being chill with my random freak outs and being a gr8 Pokemon Bud <.<

@Cinderfire @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @titherdel @Desnik and everyone else I've been talking to on Discord, thanks to being tons and tons of fun and for keeping me grounded the past few days ahaha

Aww this is such a nice raffle idea!

@Bonsai Thank you for being such an awesome and fun friend and for putting up with my random vents at night. Omw to your campus in a Cadillac now, be prepared. After we hacked the system we're guna steal the Declaration of Independence.

@someKindOfGenius @Vanq @Shadowdawn199 @Dalison @glacevoleur And speaking of friends, thank you all for your Existence, here's a raffle I'm pretty sure 1/2 of you don't need but hey, I love you.

@phoeniixfire Thank you for doing everything you do and idk how you put up with some of my stupidity with certain things but ily for it. I hope everything that's stressing you will work out.

@ghosthymn and @aireiya Thank you two for saving my butt and coming through with putting together what I could not and for being awesome to talk to about Stuff.

@Aeonox Thanks for being chill with my random freak outs and being a gr8 Pokemon Bud <.<

@Cinderfire @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @titherdel @Desnik and everyone else I've been talking to on Discord, thanks to being tons and tons of fun and for keeping me grounded the past few days ahaha

tMGni6J.png
@Kitsune56
Bru. You are strong and smart and amazing. Recent things have brought you down, but I know with the help of those around you who love and support you (Me included~) that you'll pull through. I'll be sending you all the positive vibes and goodness that comes with our friendship~

@EmeraldSkye
Dude, I definitely want to thank you for putting up with my art being slow, being a friend, listening to all my bullcrap sometimes, and even for supporting me in almost everything!! I hope we can continue to be friends and continue to be awesome, cause I know you will!!

@Azaylum
Yo, you rock man! No, like you make the wind blow that huge rock off that cliff kind of rock!! Running quite a few things all by yourself, helping out the council. SICK MAN!!

@PaintMinion
Thank you for being the head of Wind Flight at it's finest! I know you're taking vacations and whatnot, but that's super reasonable! We couldn't have gone as far as we could without your help and guidance *Bows*

@Toomoko
Honestly, who could ever want more in an art client than you ;W; You're kind, gentle, patient, and most of all patient! I hope I can get through the list, cause I definitely want to keep going and going and going with your awesome Pathfinder's kind of dragons!!

@MorganK
Dude, YOU ARE AWESOME! If it's not from being an awesome client in the art community, then it's got to be your awesome taste in characters!! I hope to one day finish up everything for you and more! (Cause I usually leave my clients with an extra present hoihoi~)

@Laticat
Man, I have no words with how fun you are in the Discord art channel for Wind~ You and Ari are amazing and seeing your guys' works make me smile with glee! Keep going!!

@Hanazawa
If it's not helping out with Wind's foddart, then it's gotta be your fun personality! Keep going man! Thank you for being such a supportive windie, it makes me smile to see people like you to brighten the day and make FR an inviting ** place haha!

@MLSmith995
And of course, I couldn't have done anything if it wasn't for the sweetest thing in my life. My dear, you make my world shine beyond the stars~ I am glad I get to spend the rest of my life with someone so endearing, so loving, and so cute as you <3

@SkeithCrimson
BRU! U DA BOMB!! Thanks for being my friend and making me smile any time of the day :w: I hope you're enjoying Night Of The Nocturne man!!

@Commenter
Thank you for being a wonderful member of our GALE community!! I've got to hand it to you though man, you've done a great service helping to hold on to many an AH item and helping us sell it all haha! I always forget what is for what when I do it ;;^^ Trust me, I've tried hahahaha!!

And to everyone, MERRY SHARTSCRAM AND A HAPPY NO MONEYS DURING NIGHTOFNOMONEY!! If I missed anyone, please feel free to let me now and I'll probably make another post somewhere XD
@Kitsune56
Bru. You are strong and smart and amazing. Recent things have brought you down, but I know with the help of those around you who love and support you (Me included~) that you'll pull through. I'll be sending you all the positive vibes and goodness that comes with our friendship~

@EmeraldSkye
Dude, I definitely want to thank you for putting up with my art being slow, being a friend, listening to all my bullcrap sometimes, and even for supporting me in almost everything!! I hope we can continue to be friends and continue to be awesome, cause I know you will!!

@Azaylum
Yo, you rock man! No, like you make the wind blow that huge rock off that cliff kind of rock!! Running quite a few things all by yourself, helping out the council. SICK MAN!!

@PaintMinion
Thank you for being the head of Wind Flight at it's finest! I know you're taking vacations and whatnot, but that's super reasonable! We couldn't have gone as far as we could without your help and guidance *Bows*

@Toomoko
Honestly, who could ever want more in an art client than you ;W; You're kind, gentle, patient, and most of all patient! I hope I can get through the list, cause I definitely want to keep going and going and going with your awesome Pathfinder's kind of dragons!!

@MorganK
Dude, YOU ARE AWESOME! If it's not from being an awesome client in the art community, then it's got to be your awesome taste in characters!! I hope to one day finish up everything for you and more! (Cause I usually leave my clients with an extra present hoihoi~)

@Laticat
Man, I have no words with how fun you are in the Discord art channel for Wind~ You and Ari are amazing and seeing your guys' works make me smile with glee! Keep going!!

@Hanazawa
If it's not helping out with Wind's foddart, then it's gotta be your fun personality! Keep going man! Thank you for being such a supportive windie, it makes me smile to see people like you to brighten the day and make FR an inviting ** place haha!

@MLSmith995
And of course, I couldn't have done anything if it wasn't for the sweetest thing in my life. My dear, you make my world shine beyond the stars~ I am glad I get to spend the rest of my life with someone so endearing, so loving, and so cute as you <3

@SkeithCrimson
BRU! U DA BOMB!! Thanks for being my friend and making me smile any time of the day :w: I hope you're enjoying Night Of The Nocturne man!!

@Commenter
Thank you for being a wonderful member of our GALE community!! I've got to hand it to you though man, you've done a great service helping to hold on to many an AH item and helping us sell it all haha! I always forget what is for what when I do it ;;^^ Trust me, I've tried hahahaha!!

And to everyone, MERRY SHARTSCRAM AND A HAPPY NO MONEYS DURING NIGHTOFNOMONEY!! If I missed anyone, please feel free to let me now and I'll probably make another post somewhere XD
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Silverphoenix
You and I both know I've had some weird friends in my life dude. Some of them I can safely say weren't exactly the best choices but I can promise you wholeheartedly that I've never regretted a moment I've spent with you. From Science Olympiad to orchestra to crying over chem together to sitting in your basement making dragon costumes to spending homecoming playing smash to way back when in gym class when we bonded over how stupid the jocks were and that we both had a borderline obsession with our fish. As weird as it can be sometimes, I really think flight rising has brought us closer together over the years (probably because of all the late night coli session where we start to lose our minds a little but that's besides the point...). Long and short of it is, thanks for being my friend dude. Here's hoping we have countless more dragonloving days together! (And I swear to god you're gonna get that stupid Ice sprite by our two year annivercery. I SWEAR ON THE NAME OF THE WINDSINGER!)

@LaughingZuru
Just wanted to say thanks for creating and keeping up the daily joke thread! It brightens up my day every time I read what you've got for the day or see the lovely gifs you somehow find. Also, just wanted to say thanks for putting the History of Japan as one of the bonus things a while back, I'd never seen it before you showed me. I actually sent it to my World history teacher and he thought it was so funny that he showed it to the entire class! (no joke, the man's got a great sense of humor!)

@Kedreeva
Hi there! Just wanted to say thanks for being so nice all this time! I still have great memories of those intense auctions and Silverphoenix and I are still sooooooo grateful to you for telling us about Glitch! We would never have gotten him without you! :)

@Sunshine
Thanks for having hands down literally the best lair on this entire website. Ever time I see it I nearly die of laughter and I'm in a good mood for a long time afterwards. I still love the sunshine tundra I get from you a little while back and I even started breeding him with a decedent of Naomi to make kidos related to big things in flight rising past! (and yes, I do consider you a part of flight rising history because you're a freakin legend!)
@Silverphoenix
You and I both know I've had some weird friends in my life dude. Some of them I can safely say weren't exactly the best choices but I can promise you wholeheartedly that I've never regretted a moment I've spent with you. From Science Olympiad to orchestra to crying over chem together to sitting in your basement making dragon costumes to spending homecoming playing smash to way back when in gym class when we bonded over how stupid the jocks were and that we both had a borderline obsession with our fish. As weird as it can be sometimes, I really think flight rising has brought us closer together over the years (probably because of all the late night coli session where we start to lose our minds a little but that's besides the point...). Long and short of it is, thanks for being my friend dude. Here's hoping we have countless more dragonloving days together! (And I swear to god you're gonna get that stupid Ice sprite by our two year annivercery. I SWEAR ON THE NAME OF THE WINDSINGER!)

@LaughingZuru
Just wanted to say thanks for creating and keeping up the daily joke thread! It brightens up my day every time I read what you've got for the day or see the lovely gifs you somehow find. Also, just wanted to say thanks for putting the History of Japan as one of the bonus things a while back, I'd never seen it before you showed me. I actually sent it to my World history teacher and he thought it was so funny that he showed it to the entire class! (no joke, the man's got a great sense of humor!)

@Kedreeva
Hi there! Just wanted to say thanks for being so nice all this time! I still have great memories of those intense auctions and Silverphoenix and I are still sooooooo grateful to you for telling us about Glitch! We would never have gotten him without you! :)

@Sunshine
Thanks for having hands down literally the best lair on this entire website. Ever time I see it I nearly die of laughter and I'm in a good mood for a long time afterwards. I still love the sunshine tundra I get from you a little while back and I even started breeding him with a decedent of Naomi to make kidos related to big things in flight rising past! (and yes, I do consider you a part of flight rising history because you're a freakin legend!)
SURlPKu.png
@Akafever
I know life tosses stuff at us and we yelp and duck and try and still make things happen - thank you for all the times you sat in google docs with me and we just did what had to be done, or you checked my work, kept me company - it has been a real pleasure leading with you!

@silvercatshadow
You really stepped up when I needed you, taking a load off my shoulders and helping carry the burdens, and the laughs! COuld not have carried on so long without you! Proud to be a Guildie!

@Zenhugz
You are a blessing to Wind Flight. You give so much in energy and prizes and support, especially when Windsinger Wednesdays needed that boost, you just stepped in like sunshine. Don't ever stop having fun with it!

@Xeka
Because you are a Legend for real - steadfast Guildie and shoulder of support for me. I am so grateful to have you around.

Thank you all and more...gotta double check if I can ping people already pinged by others?
@Akafever
I know life tosses stuff at us and we yelp and duck and try and still make things happen - thank you for all the times you sat in google docs with me and we just did what had to be done, or you checked my work, kept me company - it has been a real pleasure leading with you!

@silvercatshadow
You really stepped up when I needed you, taking a load off my shoulders and helping carry the burdens, and the laughs! COuld not have carried on so long without you! Proud to be a Guildie!

@Zenhugz
You are a blessing to Wind Flight. You give so much in energy and prizes and support, especially when Windsinger Wednesdays needed that boost, you just stepped in like sunshine. Don't ever stop having fun with it!

@Xeka
Because you are a Legend for real - steadfast Guildie and shoulder of support for me. I am so grateful to have you around.

Thank you all and more...gotta double check if I can ping people already pinged by others?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59