Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Viridian Labyrinth Treasure Hunt
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Day: Monday
Guesses: B3, H4, C7, I6, C9
Total fee: 7,500
Guesses: B3, H4, C7, I6, C9
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Guesses: A4, G8, J10, C7, E1
Guesses: A4, G8, J10, C7, E1
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Guesses: B7, G1, I4, C5, H2, A3
Total fee: 7500+ signature freebie
Guesses: B7, G1, I4, C5, H2, A3
Total fee: 7500+ signature freebie
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue
Sixth guesses are still 1,500 treasure! I appreciate your enthusiasm, though. :)
@ThisOneIsBlue
Sixth guesses are still 1,500 treasure! I appreciate your enthusiasm, though. :)
1fTWTjV.png
[center][size=2]@SolaCookie @chrisgreydragon @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @treesponge @judiama @agateflame @Wintercreek @SugaywaraKoushi @SleepyDrago @MOMOFSIX @NegCol @rocketgirl2 @Krycelli[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2RIddny.png[/img] [size=4][color=indigo][b]MONDAY WINNERS[/b][/color][/size] Today's Treasure Hunt is over, and what fun it was! Some of you have managed to stumble across the right places in the Labyrinth...[/center] @RoseRedAus Peeking behind a gently splashing waterfall, you find a clump of fragrant indigo flowers. What a great salad they would make! (Or you could just toss them about like confetti.) [center][item=black tulip][/center] @NegCol Some druid has tied a slippery eel-like creature to a post in shallow water. Is it a joke? A guard animal? Who knows, it’s yours now. [center][item=everglade lasher][/center] @Wintercreek @Krycelli Although nature dragon culture forbids the eating of sea turtle hatchlings, it is a little less clear on the subject of old sea turtles who have already laid eggs. Your dragons will appreciate this feast! [center][item=flatback sea turtle][/center] @ThisOneIsBlue Probing the branches of the Behemoth was a good idea. Carefully wrapped in a packet made out of something that used to be furry, you find a few flat, shiny leaves. These will be useful come spring. [center][item=bladed flatleaf][/center] @MOMOFSIX Hanging from a branch, you find a fierce-looking headdress in remarkably good condition. It was likely used for some ritual before it was placed here for you to find. [center][item=untamed headdress][/center] @SleepyDrago Hauling a woven wooden cage dripping with black slime out of the water, you find something even more odd-looking within. Are those… tentacles? Well, at least some coatl or ridgeback will enjoy eating it. [center][item=humpback anglerfish][/center] @Seonais Resting atop a hill, you ponder the landscape of the wet, boggy Gladeveins dripping with vines and creepers. If only there was some way to commemorate such a view… wait, what’s this? [center][item=vista: mire][/center] [b]Unclaimed caches from Monday:[/b] [center][item=shadowbinder onyx idol][item=powerful serthis poison][item=maren scout][/center] Prizes will be sent out within the hour. Congratulations to all the winners, and to those who were not so lucky yesterday, please try again today! Also, check out the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2059766/1#post_24306327][b]Winning Maps[/b][/url] post on the first page for Monday's revealed map. This thread is now open for Tuesday’s guesses, with a new set of caches.
@SolaCookie @chrisgreydragon @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @treesponge @judiama @agateflame @Wintercreek @SugaywaraKoushi @SleepyDrago @MOMOFSIX @NegCol @rocketgirl2 @Krycelli

2RIddny.png

MONDAY WINNERS

Today's Treasure Hunt is over, and what fun it was! Some of you have managed to stumble across the right places in the Labyrinth...

@RoseRedAus Peeking behind a gently splashing waterfall, you find a clump of fragrant indigo flowers. What a great salad they would make! (Or you could just toss them about like confetti.)

Black Tulip

@NegCol Some druid has tied a slippery eel-like creature to a post in shallow water. Is it a joke? A guard animal? Who knows, it’s yours now.

Everglade Lasher

@Wintercreek @Krycelli Although nature dragon culture forbids the eating of sea turtle hatchlings, it is a little less clear on the subject of old sea turtles who have already laid eggs. Your dragons will appreciate this feast!

Flatback Sea Turtle

@ThisOneIsBlue Probing the branches of the Behemoth was a good idea. Carefully wrapped in a packet made out of something that used to be furry, you find a few flat, shiny leaves. These will be useful come spring.

Bladed Flatleaf

@MOMOFSIX Hanging from a branch, you find a fierce-looking headdress in remarkably good condition. It was likely used for some ritual before it was placed here for you to find.

Untamed Headdress

@SleepyDrago Hauling a woven wooden cage dripping with black slime out of the water, you find something even more odd-looking within. Are those… tentacles? Well, at least some coatl or ridgeback will enjoy eating it.

Humpback Anglerfish

@Seonais Resting atop a hill, you ponder the landscape of the wet, boggy Gladeveins dripping with vines and creepers. If only there was some way to commemorate such a view… wait, what’s this?

Vista: Mire

Unclaimed caches from Monday:

Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Powerful Serthis Poison Maren Scout

Prizes will be sent out within the hour. Congratulations to all the winners, and to those who were not so lucky yesterday, please try again today! Also, check out the Winning Maps post on the first page for Monday's revealed map.

This thread is now open for Tuesday’s guesses, with a new set of caches.
1fTWTjV.png
@Tyta

Day: Tuesday
Guesses: A1, A2, D5, D6, I5
@Tyta

Guesses: A1, A2, D5, D6, I5
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Guesses: A3, C5
Total fee: 3000
Guesses: A3, C5
Total fee: 3000
Guesses: F4,I2,F6,D1,J6
Total fee: 9000
Guesses: F4,I2,F6,D1,J6
Total fee: 9000
And C3 sorry not use to the extra guess
And C3 sorry not use to the extra guess
@MOMOFSIX
That's perfectly fine! All your guesses have been counted now.
@MOMOFSIX
That's perfectly fine! All your guesses have been counted now.
1fTWTjV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12