Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Viridian Labyrinth Treasure Hunt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@SleepyDrago
You don't need to ping me when making guesses. I am subscribed to this thread. :)
@SleepyDrago
You don't need to ping me when making guesses. I am subscribed to this thread. :)
1fTWTjV.png
Tyta please add me too the pinglst

Day: Sunday
Guesses:B8,A3,I2,J9,D8
Total fee:7500
Tyta please add me too the pinglst

Guesses:B8,A3,I2,J9,D8
Please add me to the pinglist as well, thank you :)

Guesses: H3, I3, I4, I5, I6
Total fee: 7500
Please add me to the pinglist as well, thank you :)

Guesses: H3, I3, I4, I5, I6
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Guesses: C4, C5, C6, H8, G8
Total fee: 7,500
Guesses: C4, C5, C6, H8, G8
Total fee: 7,500
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue
I think you have forgotten to send the playing fee!
@ThisOneIsBlue
I think you have forgotten to send the playing fee!
1fTWTjV.png
Guesses: H8, H9
Total fee:3000
Guesses: H8, H9
Total fee:3000
Guesses: A8, B5, E9, H2, I6
Guesses: A8, B5, E9, H2, I6
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
[center][size=2]@SolaCookie @chrisgreydragon @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @treesponge @judiama @agateflame @Wintercreek @SugaywaraKoushi @SleepyDrago @MOMOFSIX @NegCol[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2RIddny.png[/img] [size=4][color=indigo][b]SUNDAY WINNERS[/b][/color][/size] The first round of Treasure Hunt is over - thank you to everyone who participated! For some, your rummaging about in the Labyrinth has yielded a reward…[/center] @Seonais @MOMOFSIX Amongst flowering bushes, you each find a beautiful bloom for your dragons to clutch in their jaws! [center][item=sunrise hibiscus][/center] @ThisOneIsBlue Under a pile of ordinary leaves, you find a few that are larger and more sturdy than the rest. Isn’t this the kind that Nature Clans use as currency during their spring festival? [center][item=bladed flatleaf][/center] @Demonify @SelenaSilverwolf You each find a small, sharp stone carving at the base of a tree. How did that get here? I smell a rogue agent! [center][item=shadowbinder onyx idol][/center] @CelticRoses @Wintercreek A few delicate blackish-purple flowers would make a tempting snack for many dragons - pity you found them first! [center][item=black tulip][/center] @SleepyDrago @NegCol In the cleft of a boulder, you each spy a small potted plant. It has a resemblance to a certain deity… [center][item=gladekeeper topiary cutting][/center] Unclaimed caches from Sunday: [center][item=tawny antlers][item=forest rogue bracers][item=red squirrel][/center] Prizes will be sent out within the hour. Congratulations to all of Sunday’s winners, and to those who were not so lucky, please try again! Also, check out the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2059766/1#post_24306327][b]Winning Maps[/b][/url] post on the first page for Sunday's map revealed. This thread is now open for Monday’s guesses, with a whole new set of caches.
@SolaCookie @chrisgreydragon @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @treesponge @judiama @agateflame @Wintercreek @SugaywaraKoushi @SleepyDrago @MOMOFSIX @NegCol

2RIddny.png

SUNDAY WINNERS

The first round of Treasure Hunt is over - thank you to everyone who participated! For some, your rummaging about in the Labyrinth has yielded a reward…

@Seonais @MOMOFSIX Amongst flowering bushes, you each find a beautiful bloom for your dragons to clutch in their jaws!

Sunrise Hibiscus

@ThisOneIsBlue Under a pile of ordinary leaves, you find a few that are larger and more sturdy than the rest. Isn’t this the kind that Nature Clans use as currency during their spring festival?

Bladed Flatleaf

@Demonify @SelenaSilverwolf You each find a small, sharp stone carving at the base of a tree. How did that get here? I smell a rogue agent!

Shadowbinder Onyx Idol

@CelticRoses @Wintercreek A few delicate blackish-purple flowers would make a tempting snack for many dragons - pity you found them first!

Black Tulip

@SleepyDrago @NegCol In the cleft of a boulder, you each spy a small potted plant. It has a resemblance to a certain deity…

Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting

Unclaimed caches from Sunday:

Tawny Antlers Forest Rogue Bracers Red Squirrel

Prizes will be sent out within the hour. Congratulations to all of Sunday’s winners, and to those who were not so lucky, please try again! Also, check out the Winning Maps post on the first page for Sunday's map revealed.

This thread is now open for Monday’s guesses, with a whole new set of caches.
1fTWTjV.png
@Tyta

Day: Monday
Guesses: A1, F2, F9, I5, J2

@Tyta

Day: Monday
Guesses: A1, F2, F9, I5, J2

PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Ooh thank you!
Ooh thank you!