Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Viridian Labyrinth Treasure Hunt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Day: Friday
Guesses: F2,B4,D9,H4,A7,J3
Total fee: 9000
Guesses: F2,B4,D9,H4,A7,J3
Guesses: F9, G10, B1, I10, B6
Total fee: 7500
Guesses: F9, G10, B1, I10, B6
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Guesses: J9, I8, H7, G6, F5
Guesses: J9, I8, H7, G6, F5
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Guesses: A2, C3, D7, H8, D10
Guesses: A2, C3, D7, H8, D10
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@tyta

Guesses: f5, f6, g5, g6, g7
Amount: 7500
@tyta

Guesses: f5, f6, g5, g6, g7
Amount: 7500
@Tyta

Guesses: A5, B7, H1, C2, F3, I4
@Tyta

Guesses: A5, B7, H1, C2, F3, I4
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif

Guesses: A3, B7, C3, E7, G3, J7

Guesses: A3, B7, C3, E7, G3, J7
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[center][size=2]@SolaCookie @chrisgreydragon @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @treesponge @judiama @agateflame @Wintercreek @SugaywaraKoushi @SleepyDrago @MOMOFSIX @NegCol @rocketgirl2 @Krycelli @wingworm[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2RIddny.png[/img] [size=4][color=indigo][b]FRIDAY WINNERS[/b][/color][/size][/center] Friday's Treasure Hunt is over, and what a hunt it was! Over hill and dale, splashing through creeks and disturbing the peace, came our intrepid treasure seekers. On to the winning guesses! @wingworm @Seonais You discover a small trunk with a pair of green bracers inside. They smell of moss, soil, and long-dead prey. Couture! [center][item=forest rogue bracers][/center] @MOMOFSIX A familiar waxy crinkling announces that you’ve stumbled upon a hoard of Flatleaves, used not for food but for currency during the Greenskeeper Gathering. Hoard them carefully! [center][item=bladed flatleaf][/center] @NegCol You find a shallow rocky pool where someone has trapped a Maren. This Beastclans member is desperate to get out before someone (or some[i]thing[/i]) else finds them, and will gladly accept a new home with your clan! [center][item=maren scout][/center] @NegCol Wandering south of the Labyrinth toward the Sunbeam Ruins, you happen upon a rocky promontory where you can sit and look out across the Labyrinth. And look - someone has already commemorated the view with a beautiful painting! [center][item=vista: mire][/center] @Seonais Searching inside the crumbling hollow of a massive fallen log, your hand brushes against a round object. It feels like an ordinary lump of wood, but is pulsing with life and growth. Take good care of it. Congratulations, you are the first one this week (and hopefully not the last) to discover a Nature Egg! [center][item=unhatched nature egg][/center] Unclaimed caches from Friday: [center][item=bladed flatleaf][item=red squirrel][item=unstable serthis concoction][item=humpback anglerfish][item=flatback sea turtle][/center] Prizes will be sent out within the hour. A hearty congratulations to all winners, and to those who were not so lucky, please try again today - it is the last day Treasure Hunt will be running! If you wish to see how close you were, you can check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2059766/1#post_24306327][b]Winning Maps[/b][/url] post on the first page for Friday's revealed map. This thread is now open for Saturday’s guesses. Good luck! [center][color=indigo][size=4][b]Please note that Saturday's contest will conclude two hours early due to [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i] preparations by Flight Rising staff.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

Friday's Treasure Hunt is over, and what a hunt it was! Over hill and dale, splashing through creeks and disturbing the peace, came our intrepid treasure seekers. On to the winning guesses!

@wingworm @Seonais You discover a small trunk with a pair of green bracers inside. They smell of moss, soil, and long-dead prey. Couture!

Forest Rogue Bracers

@MOMOFSIX A familiar waxy crinkling announces that you’ve stumbled upon a hoard of Flatleaves, used not for food but for currency during the Greenskeeper Gathering. Hoard them carefully!

Bladed Flatleaf

@NegCol You find a shallow rocky pool where someone has trapped a Maren. This Beastclans member is desperate to get out before someone (or something) else finds them, and will gladly accept a new home with your clan!

Maren Scout

@NegCol Wandering south of the Labyrinth toward the Sunbeam Ruins, you happen upon a rocky promontory where you can sit and look out across the Labyrinth. And look - someone has already commemorated the view with a beautiful painting!

Vista: Mire

@Seonais Searching inside the crumbling hollow of a massive fallen log, your hand brushes against a round object. It feels like an ordinary lump of wood, but is pulsing with life and growth. Take good care of it. Congratulations, you are the first one this week (and hopefully not the last) to discover a Nature Egg!

Unhatched Nature Egg

Unclaimed caches from Friday:

Bladed Flatleaf Red Squirrel Unstable Serthis Concoction Humpback Anglerfish Flatback Sea Turtle

Prizes will be sent out within the hour. A hearty congratulations to all winners, and to those who were not so lucky, please try again today - it is the last day Treasure Hunt will be running! If you wish to see how close you were, you can check the Winning Maps post on the first page for Friday's revealed map.

This thread is now open for Saturday’s guesses. Good luck!

Please note that Saturday's contest will conclude two hours early due to Night of the Nocturne preparations by Flight Rising staff.
1fTWTjV.png
Day: Saturday
Guesses: C7, D4, D8, G9, H2
Guesses: C7, D4, D8, G9, H2
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Guesses: A5, B4, E6, J4
Total fee: 6000