Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Viridian Labyrinth Treasure Hunt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Day: Saturday
Guesses: J1, B3, G4, E2, A7, G5
Total fee: 9kt
Guesses: J1, B3, G4, E2, A7, G5
Total fee: 9kt
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Guesses: b8, c8, b7, c7, c6
Total Fee: 7500

Thank you for holding such a great game!
Guesses: b8, c8, b7, c7, c6
Total Fee: 7500

Thank you for holding such a great game!

Guesses: A10, B9, C8, D7, E6, F5
Total fee: 9000

Thank you :D

Guesses: A10, B9, C8, D7, E6, F5

Thank you :D
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Day: saturday
Guesses: F2,B4,D9,H4,A7,J3
Day: saturday
Guesses: F2,B4,D9,H4,A7,J3
[center][size=2]@SolaCookie @chrisgreydragon @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @treesponge @judiama @agateflame @Wintercreek @SugaywaraKoushi @SleepyDrago @MOMOFSIX @NegCol @rocketgirl2 @Krycelli @wingworm[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2RIddny.png[/img] [size=4][color=indigo][b]SATURDAY WINNERS[/b][/color][/size][/center] The last Treasure Hunt has ended! Let's see what you managed to find, shall we? @Valyrie Up in a tree is pretty much where you would expect to find a squirrel. An Imperial might make it into a lovely stew! (A Mirror would probably gulp it down tail and all… yuck.) [center][item=red squirrel][/center] @NegCol On a rock, you find a sturdy mask that would prevent against the inhalation of dust and pollen. This will be useful for dragons who love to tend plants or sweep out their lair every once in a while! [center][item=forest rogue mask][/center] @Seonais In a patch of tall grass, you find a clear vial filled with liquid of a sickly green color - this belonged to a Serthis alchemist. Perhaps it will be useful in your own experiments, if you can get it back home without exploding. [center][item=unstable serthis concoction][/center] @NegCol Tucked between the limbs of a massive oak, you discover a magical sigil! Druids create them only during the Greenskeeper Gathering. This is a rare gift. [center][item=druidic emblem][/center] @RoseRedAus Peering over the side of a sandy bank, you see a scraped-out hole that probably served as a kingfisher’s nest but has since been abandoned. It’s a good place to hide something… yes! Your instincts proved correct, and you’ve found one of the Labyrinth’s most precious treasures. Congratulations! [center][item=unhatched nature egg][/center] Unclaimed caches from Saturday: [center][item=humpback anglerfish][item=insubstantial illusionist][item=bladed flatleaf][item=powerful serthis poison] [item=gilded decorative chest][item=envenom][item=unhatched nature egg][/center] Prizes will be sent out within the hour. Congratulations to all of our winners! If you wish to see how close you were, you can check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2059766/1#post_24306327][b]Winning Maps[/b][/url] post on the first page for all the revealed maps from this week. To everyone who played:[b] THANK YOU![/b] I hope you had as much fun as I did with this event. Please enjoy this year's Night of the Nocturne festival, which begins today!

The last Treasure Hunt has ended! Let's see what you managed to find, shall we?

@Valyrie Up in a tree is pretty much where you would expect to find a squirrel. An Imperial might make it into a lovely stew! (A Mirror would probably gulp it down tail and all… yuck.)

Red Squirrel

@NegCol On a rock, you find a sturdy mask that would prevent against the inhalation of dust and pollen. This will be useful for dragons who love to tend plants or sweep out their lair every once in a while!

Forest Rogue Mask

@Seonais In a patch of tall grass, you find a clear vial filled with liquid of a sickly green color - this belonged to a Serthis alchemist. Perhaps it will be useful in your own experiments, if you can get it back home without exploding.

Unstable Serthis Concoction

@NegCol Tucked between the limbs of a massive oak, you discover a magical sigil! Druids create them only during the Greenskeeper Gathering. This is a rare gift.

Druidic Emblem

@RoseRedAus Peering over the side of a sandy bank, you see a scraped-out hole that probably served as a kingfisher’s nest but has since been abandoned. It’s a good place to hide something… yes! Your instincts proved correct, and you’ve found one of the Labyrinth’s most precious treasures. Congratulations!

Unhatched Nature Egg

Unclaimed caches from Saturday:

Humpback Anglerfish Insubstantial Illusionist Bladed Flatleaf Powerful Serthis Poison
Gilded Decorative Chest Envenom Unhatched Nature Egg

Prizes will be sent out within the hour. Congratulations to all of our winners! If you wish to see how close you were, you can check the Winning Maps post on the first page for all the revealed maps from this week.

To everyone who played: THANK YOU! I hope you had as much fun as I did with this event. Please enjoy this year's Night of the Nocturne festival, which begins today!
1fTWTjV.png
@Tyta, thank you so much for running this :D It was a lot of fun and an easy game to play!
@Tyta, thank you so much for running this :D It was a lot of fun and an easy game to play!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[center][size=2]@SolaCookie @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @Wintercreek @SleepyDrago @rocketgirl2 @wingworm[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2RIddny.png[/img] Pinging every Nature Flight member from December's treasure hunt pinglist to let you know I am hosting another one for the Camp Viridian event push, starting tomorrow! Ping me in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd10/2138540][b]the new event thread[/b][/url] if you would like to be on the pinglist.
@SolaCookie @Valyrie @Seonais @Iridaceae @Wintercreek @SleepyDrago @rocketgirl2 @wingworm

2RIddny.png

Pinging every Nature Flight member from December's treasure hunt pinglist to let you know I am hosting another one for the Camp Viridian event push, starting tomorrow!

Ping me in the new event thread if you would like to be on the pinglist.
1fTWTjV.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12