Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FR Basics! - Finished!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@NightInVienna - Those are fine. Thank you! <3
@NightInVienna - Those are fine. Thank you! <3
@IceSickle
I'm sending your stuff over now! Sorry for the wait, I've been studying for finals nonstop >~>

@achoopda
Your turn! sorry for the long wait ^^" I don't have a list in my spreadsheet for you, sorry if I missed it!
I love your progen btw, she looks great with that apparel!
@IceSickle
I'm sending your stuff over now! Sorry for the wait, I've been studying for finals nonstop >~>

@achoopda
Your turn! sorry for the long wait ^^" I don't have a list in my spreadsheet for you, sorry if I missed it!
I love your progen btw, she looks great with that apparel!
@nightinvienna aaa Thank you! ^^ Is it alright if I have the two bunnies (bucktooth digger and marbled jester) and a wraith hound please? :)
@nightinvienna aaa Thank you! ^^ Is it alright if I have the two bunnies (bucktooth digger and marbled jester) and a wraith hound please? :)
@achoopda
ahh sorry, I just updated the list >~< I still have the wraith but the buns have been taken. Would you like 2 other familiars?
@achoopda
ahh sorry, I just updated the list >~< I still have the wraith but the buns have been taken. Would you like 2 other familiars?
@nightinvienna oop..! I would love to have the wraith hound, longneck medium, and the goldthroated sparrow! :D Thank you so much! ^^
@nightinvienna oop..! I would love to have the wraith hound, longneck medium, and the goldthroated sparrow! :D Thank you so much! ^^
@SapphireKitten
Taste of exaltation coming you way!

@Broke
I'm not sure If you're on FR at all anymore, but it's your turn to choose
@SapphireKitten
Taste of exaltation coming you way!

@Broke
I'm not sure If you're on FR at all anymore, but it's your turn to choose
@Firedawn
Sorry it took so long! Please pick your price ^~^
@Firedawn
Sorry it took so long! Please pick your price ^~^
@NightInVienna

I'd love the dragon Rival, thank you so much! ^^
@NightInVienna

I'd love the dragon Rival, thank you so much! ^^
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn
I'm sending her over!

@Burger
Your turn! Sorry, I don't have the lists currently
@Firedawn
I'm sending her over!

@Burger
Your turn! Sorry, I don't have the lists currently
@NightInVienna

All of the prizes from my list have already been claimed, so I would like to claim the XXY dragon - Prize 4 - Forest called Bia!
@NightInVienna

All of the prizes from my list have already been claimed, so I would like to claim the XXY dragon - Prize 4 - Forest called Bia!
Buying Food UMAs
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33