Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FR Basics! - Finished!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@nightinvenna could I have

prize 5 white
gem gene dragons fadva
and familiars
sunspot clouddancer and nightmare?
@nightinvenna could I have

prize 5 white
gem gene dragons fadva
and familiars
sunspot clouddancer and nightmare?
@sentinelprime
I'm sending Vanity(the white coatl) your way!

@Kuro0kami
Your turn! The first available prize on your list is lots of stuff; would you like to repick or stay with that one(and if you do still want it, which 6 pieces?)
@sentinelprime
I'm sending Vanity(the white coatl) your way!

@Kuro0kami
Your turn! The first available prize on your list is lots of stuff; would you like to repick or stay with that one(and if you do still want it, which 6 pieces?)
@nightinvienna ok
@nightinvienna ok
@NightInVienna

I'd like to stick with the Lots of Stuff, please. Here's a list of the items I'd like:
-Bleak birdskull headdress
-Burlap hood
-Peacebringers's cowl
-Whisperer's cowl
-Cloudy tail feathers
-Sapphire tail feathers

Thank you!! <3
@NightInVienna

I'd like to stick with the Lots of Stuff, please. Here's a list of the items I'd like:
-Bleak birdskull headdress
-Burlap hood
-Peacebringers's cowl
-Whisperer's cowl
-Cloudy tail feathers
-Sapphire tail feathers

Thank you!! <3
@Kuro0kami
Alright, I'm sending the stuff your way c:

@Plectranthus
Your turn! The first thing on your list was coral carpenter, but you get to choose up to 3 familiars from the pool
@Kuro0kami
Alright, I'm sending the stuff your way c:

@Plectranthus
Your turn! The first thing on your list was coral carpenter, but you get to choose up to 3 familiars from the pool
@NightInVienna Oh yay!! Could I get the carpenter, bucktooth digger, and marbled jester?
@NightInVienna Oh yay!! Could I get the carpenter, bucktooth digger, and marbled jester?
Zs4DK7W.gifJust an artist who loves bumbles and faes. ndWpHgK.gif
@Plectranthus
Yep, I'll send em over ^^

@TheOfficialTaco
Your turn!
@Plectranthus
Yep, I'll send em over ^^

@TheOfficialTaco
Your turn!
@TheOfficialTaco
You've been skipped since you didn't respond within 24 hours, please ping me asap so you can still get a prize c:

@Randomexplosions
Your turn! The first available item on your list is lots of stuff. Do you still want six items from there or would you like to pick something else?
@TheOfficialTaco
You've been skipped since you didn't respond within 24 hours, please ping me asap so you can still get a prize c:

@Randomexplosions
Your turn! The first available item on your list is lots of stuff. Do you still want six items from there or would you like to pick something else?
@Nightinvienna

I'm not too late, am I?

If not, I'd like the silver steampunk goggles, scarf, and gloves, and the copper steampunk goggles, scarf and wings :D Thanks!
@Nightinvienna

I'm not too late, am I?

If not, I'd like the silver steampunk goggles, scarf, and gloves, and the copper steampunk goggles, scarf and wings :D Thanks!
@Randomexplosions
I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to get on, so you're good ^^ I'll sen everything over

@icesickle
Your turn!
Everything on your list has been taken except the last six items from last of stuff. Would you like those or something else?
@Randomexplosions
I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to get on, so you're good ^^ I'll sen everything over

@icesickle
Your turn!
Everything on your list has been taken except the last six items from last of stuff. Would you like those or something else?
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33