Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FR Basics! - Finished!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
@DragonBreath75
Yep, I found your list but the first two have already been claimed, sorry >> I'm updating the list right now so you can see all the available prizes. Would you like the 3rd one on your list (and if so, which three familiars?)

@BlazingEmboar
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to send your prize ><
You didn't sound rude at all, don't worry. Thank you so much for saying something! I'm sending it right now
@DragonBreath75
Yep, I found your list but the first two have already been claimed, sorry >> I'm updating the list right now so you can see all the available prizes. Would you like the 3rd one on your list (and if so, which three familiars?)

@BlazingEmboar
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to send your prize ><
You didn't sound rude at all, don't worry. Thank you so much for saying something! I'm sending it right now
@NightInVienna

I'll take the bubbling brew prize.
@NightInVienna

I'll take the bubbling brew prize.
@DragonBreath75
Sending it over now

@Otter112233
All the prizes on your list have been claimed except for the last one. You can take a look around for another prize you'd like or tell me which apparel items you want from the list
@DragonBreath75
Sending it over now

@Otter112233
All the prizes on your list have been claimed except for the last one. You can take a look around for another prize you'd like or tell me which apparel items you want from the list
@NightInVienna could I get the six apperal pieces from lots of stuff?
The bloodscale helmet and shoulder gourds, makes peony tunic and gloves, mysterious mantle and woods Drake cape?
@NightInVienna could I get the six apperal pieces from lots of stuff?
The bloodscale helmet and shoulder gourds, makes peony tunic and gloves, mysterious mantle and woods Drake cape?
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Otter112233
I'm sending you everything now ^^

@zanesirius
Your turn! I don't have you down for a list, I'm sorry if I missed yours
@Otter112233
I'm sending you everything now ^^

@zanesirius
Your turn! I don't have you down for a list, I'm sorry if I missed yours
Awesome! Thanks again for all the effort and organization you put into this. I thought I sent a list but I did it on my phone so most likely it didn't work. :)
I would rank my items like this:

-Any dragons left (especially Sion!)
-Any familiars left
-Any apparel left
-Any anything left!

@NightInVienna
Awesome! Thanks again for all the effort and organization you put into this. I thought I sent a list but I did it on my phone so most likely it didn't work. :)
I would rank my items like this:

-Any dragons left (especially Sion!)
-Any familiars left
-Any apparel left
-Any anything left!

@NightInVienna
-offline-
@zanesirius
I'm sending him out now! Feel free to clear his bio if you want

@Eiyora
The first prize still available on your list is Flamforger's; I'm sending that out now but tell me if you want something else c:

@zanesirius
I'm sending him out now! Feel free to clear his bio if you want

@Eiyora
The first prize still available on your list is Flamforger's; I'm sending that out now but tell me if you want something else c:

Thanks so much! He was my favorite prize from the start! You rock @NightInVienna! :)
Thanks so much! He was my favorite prize from the start! You rock @NightInVienna! :)
-offline-
@NightInVienna

Hello! I would like to switch to Shadow Holiday - Trickmurk Circus please! Sorry for the change >_<
@NightInVienna

Hello! I would like to switch to Shadow Holiday - Trickmurk Circus please! Sorry for the change >_<
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Eiyora
No problem! I'll change the CR c:
@Eiyora
No problem! I'll change the CR c:
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33