Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 319 320
I wish for:

Familiars
food for my dragons
gems
treasure
A surprise! ~ Thank you
Any kind of gen 1 egg (found by scavenging)

Thank you!

(I granted a wish already)
I wish for:

Familiars
food for my dragons
gems
treasure
A surprise! ~ Thank you
Any kind of gen 1 egg (found by scavenging)

Thank you!

(I granted a wish already)
Sometimes I still wish, and I wish I didn't have to. I wish I didn't have to wish.
@9000kittys Sending over a couple of familiars <3 I wish for: Treasure over 20k (I have to expand my lair) Gene Scrolls, in particular: [item=primary gene: metallic][item=secondary gene: alloy][item=tertiary gene: circuit][item=tertiary gene: opal] Breed Change Scrolls, in particular: [item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: imperial] Any pre-2017 festival stuff; I joined on February of 2017, so I don't have many of those festival items! Skeleton-themed items.
@9000kittys

Sending over a couple of familiars <3

I wish for:
Treasure over 20k (I have to expand my lair)
Gene Scrolls, in particular: Primary Gene: Metallic Secondary Gene: Alloy Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Opal
Breed Change Scrolls, in particular: Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Imperial
Any pre-2017 festival stuff; I joined on February of 2017, so I don't have many of those festival items!
Skeleton-themed items.
Wy0IOy1.png
I wish for:
- Any Baldwin materials (though I need mucks the most).
- Berserker Augment stones
-Ambush Accessory stones

(I quit FR for about a year so before I left I emptied my hoard/lair. These are probably the things I need most to get back on my feet lol).

@nohsara helped me out with the stones and @firedragons helped wit hthe materials :D thanks again!
I wish for:
- Any Baldwin materials (though I need mucks the most).
- Berserker Augment stones
-Ambush Accessory stones

(I quit FR for about a year so before I left I emptied my hoard/lair. These are probably the things I need most to get back on my feet lol).

@nohsara helped me out with the stones and @firedragons helped wit hthe materials :D thanks again!
I wish for...
  • Current gene scroll (Ceri)
  • Hex gene scroll (Heilyn)
  • Metallic gene scroll (Bane)
  • Shimmer gene scroll (Bane)
  • Elemental dolls (only Fire, Earth, Lightning, and Shadow left!)
  • Elemental runes (only Arcane, Fire, Earth, and Water left!)
  • Accent: Baby Red Tundra (Tundra F)
  • Any unhatched egg

I'll probably add more later...I know it's kinda random (and quite expensive), but thank you to everyone who helps!
I wish for...
  • Current gene scroll (Ceri)
  • Hex gene scroll (Heilyn)
  • Metallic gene scroll (Bane)
  • Shimmer gene scroll (Bane)
  • Elemental dolls (only Fire, Earth, Lightning, and Shadow left!)
  • Elemental runes (only Arcane, Fire, Earth, and Water left!)
  • Accent: Baby Red Tundra (Tundra F)
  • Any unhatched egg

I'll probably add more later...I know it's kinda random (and quite expensive), but thank you to everyone who helps!
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
Hello! I wish for: [ITEM=Solar Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Bluelight Chipskink][ITEM=Primary Gene: Jaguar][ITEM=Tertiary Gene: Okapi][Item=Secondary Gene: Safari] [Item=Breed Change: Skydancer][Item=Secondary Gene: Saturn] [Item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] Also any other Familiars, Skins\Accents, and Treasure\Gems. A thanks to @beckogecko, @Tyta, @Necrovatai
Hello!

I wish for:

Solar Flame Wing Ribbon Bluelight Chipskink Primary Gene: Jaguar Tertiary Gene: Okapi Secondary Gene: Safari Breed Change: Skydancer Secondary Gene: Saturn Scroll of Eternal Youth
Also any other Familiars, Skins\Accents, and Treasure\Gems.

A thanks to @beckogecko, @Tyta, @Necrovatai
I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight~
I have a lot of things I want and many are really too expensive to expect, but a girl can wish, right? ;.;

ACTUALLY MIGHT BE GRANTABLE LMAO
  • Ebony Antlers [x3]
  • Tinctures of Dissolution [x?] Thank you RoyalSorceress & mystiki ;.;
  • Eliminate Stones [x?] Thank you RoyalSorceress ;.;
  • Familiars I don't have yet Thank you RoyalSorceress ;.;

THE REALLY EXPENSIVE STUFF
  • Unhatched Eggs [x?] Thank you RoyalSorceress ;.;

COMPLETED WISHES
  • Ruby Ring [x1] Thank you, Necrovatai!!!
  • Vista: Harpy's Roost [x1] Thank you, RoyalSorceress!!!
  • Scatterscroll [x1] Thank you, RoyalSorceress!!!
  • Seaside Trumpet [x7] Thank you, RoyalSorceress!!!
  • Iridescent [x2] - For Morfindien & Eirwen MOM HOLY FUDGE THANK YOU, ROYALSORCERESS
  • Electrician's Power Pack [x1] (as if, right) I'M CRYING THANK YOU, ROYALSORCERESS
  • Glimmer [x1] - For Luinil [see next]
  • Stained [x1] - For Draugr [see next]
  • Night Sky Silk Scarf [x1] - For Rain [see next]
  • Night Sky Silk Sash [x1] - For Rain WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ROYALSORCERESS I'M ACTUALLY FOR REAL CRYING
I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight~
I have a lot of things I want and many are really too expensive to expect, but a girl can wish, right? ;.;

ACTUALLY MIGHT BE GRANTABLE LMAO
  • Ebony Antlers [x3]
  • Tinctures of Dissolution [x?] Thank you RoyalSorceress & mystiki ;.;
  • Eliminate Stones [x?] Thank you RoyalSorceress ;.;
  • Familiars I don't have yet Thank you RoyalSorceress ;.;

THE REALLY EXPENSIVE STUFF
  • Unhatched Eggs [x?] Thank you RoyalSorceress ;.;

COMPLETED WISHES
  • Ruby Ring [x1] Thank you, Necrovatai!!!
  • Vista: Harpy's Roost [x1] Thank you, RoyalSorceress!!!
  • Scatterscroll [x1] Thank you, RoyalSorceress!!!
  • Seaside Trumpet [x7] Thank you, RoyalSorceress!!!
  • Iridescent [x2] - For Morfindien & Eirwen MOM HOLY FUDGE THANK YOU, ROYALSORCERESS
  • Electrician's Power Pack [x1] (as if, right) I'M CRYING THANK YOU, ROYALSORCERESS
  • Glimmer [x1] - For Luinil [see next]
  • Stained [x1] - For Draugr [see next]
  • Night Sky Silk Scarf [x1] - For Rain [see next]
  • Night Sky Silk Sash [x1] - For Rain WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ROYALSORCERESS I'M ACTUALLY FOR REAL CRYING
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
I just got this new account after leaving my old one awhile back. I'm struggling a bit ;-;
-I wish for any familiars (literally any. I just want some I think they're adorable owo)
-I wish for any apparel (I don't care, even if I don't like it at least I can make funds off of it :D)
-I wish for whatever treasure you wish to send. Any little thing would help. I only have 771 treasure as of now woops

If you choose to grant any of these I will be forever grateful!! And hopefully once I'm back on my feet will be able to do the same for someone else owo
I just got this new account after leaving my old one awhile back. I'm struggling a bit ;-;
-I wish for any familiars (literally any. I just want some I think they're adorable owo)
-I wish for any apparel (I don't care, even if I don't like it at least I can make funds off of it :D)
-I wish for whatever treasure you wish to send. Any little thing would help. I only have 771 treasure as of now woops

If you choose to grant any of these I will be forever grateful!! And hopefully once I'm back on my feet will be able to do the same for someone else owo
My wishes:

- 150kt (For a lair expansion, so any amount helps!)
- Any NOTN stuff! I missed NOTN because of my internet issues
- A wild headdress/wild banner
- Firebreather cape
- Accent: Sundial Stained Glass
- Gustborne Balloon/Will o' the Ember/Solar blades (Which is quite unlikely, but extremely generous nonetheless!)
- Any accents/skins in general

Thanks so much in advance to everyone helping on the forum!
@SunDragon sent me some really cool familiars from NOTN! Thank you!
My wishes:

- 150kt (For a lair expansion, so any amount helps!)
- Any NOTN stuff! I missed NOTN because of my internet issues
- A wild headdress/wild banner
- Firebreather cape
- Accent: Sundial Stained Glass
- Gustborne Balloon/Will o' the Ember/Solar blades (Which is quite unlikely, but extremely generous nonetheless!)
- Any accents/skins in general

Thanks so much in advance to everyone helping on the forum!
@SunDragon sent me some really cool familiars from NOTN! Thank you!
CtM8cLF.png
Alright! I wish for..

-70kt (Lair expansion-- any amount would be of great help!)
-Black Shades (For a future project dragon I'd like to make-- he'll need these uwu)
-Any dragon eyes apparel because,,, they're so,,, cute,,,
Edit! I've recieved a bishojo observation from @beckogecko! Thanks!
-Honestly, those two aside, I'd really love just about any apparel! (My dragons would love some clothes and we'd be grateful for anything! :D!)
Edit! I've recieved a teardrop chroma ring from @RoyalSorceress ! Thanks!!
-Familiars: Sweetheart Swan, Magma Embear, and Banded Owlcat (A bit pricy and a bit unlikely, but I can still wish ;u;)

Thanks in advance to anyone who grants any of these! Or whoever grants other people's wishes as well! Edit! I forgot to put the '@' to ping those who have given me items, thank you :D
Alright! I wish for..

-70kt (Lair expansion-- any amount would be of great help!)
-Black Shades (For a future project dragon I'd like to make-- he'll need these uwu)
-Any dragon eyes apparel because,,, they're so,,, cute,,,
Edit! I've recieved a bishojo observation from @beckogecko! Thanks!
-Honestly, those two aside, I'd really love just about any apparel! (My dragons would love some clothes and we'd be grateful for anything! :D!)
Edit! I've recieved a teardrop chroma ring from @RoyalSorceress ! Thanks!!
-Familiars: Sweetheart Swan, Magma Embear, and Banded Owlcat (A bit pricy and a bit unlikely, but I can still wish ;u;)

Thanks in advance to anyone who grants any of these! Or whoever grants other people's wishes as well! Edit! I forgot to put the '@' to ping those who have given me items, thank you :D
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
I wish for~ Fandragon items- [item= will o' the ember], [item= tertiary gene: smoke], [item=breed change: fae] (Fae breed change granted by Balthy! Thank you!) Other- 200k (or spare treasure) for next lair expansion, some black or white slime, or some gold muck. Extremely (and I do mean extremely) unlikely- my biggest dream item in the game is a Cranial Hornhelm, I know it's probably not gonna happen, but it's worth a shot, right?
I wish for~
Fandragon items- Will o' the Ember , Tertiary Gene: Smoke , Breed Change: Fae (Fae breed change granted by Balthy! Thank you!)

Other- 200k (or spare treasure) for next lair expansion, some black or white slime, or some gold muck.

Extremely (and I do mean extremely) unlikely- my biggest dream item in the game is a Cranial Hornhelm, I know it's probably not gonna happen, but it's worth a shot, right?
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 319 320