Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 319 320
I wish for...

1. An aqua birdskull wing piece
2. A vulstal familiar
3. Siren sylvan Dress or Wings
4. Glimmer or Stained gene scroll
5. Sky-post sandals!

Thank you SerenityBreeze, ItsSnowWonder for granting!
I wish for...

1. An aqua birdskull wing piece
2. A vulstal familiar
3. Siren sylvan Dress or Wings
4. Glimmer or Stained gene scroll
5. Sky-post sandals!

Thank you SerenityBreeze, ItsSnowWonder for granting!
artbannerabel_by_scruffiedog-dane0ug.gif
I wish for:

1. Black aviator coat
2. Filigree rapier
3. butterfly gene
4. listen...... guess who missed the flame festival. I didn't have wifi until the last two days, i bought the embers but i still couldn't the apparel (i got the other things tho!) sorry im so bad at festivals
5. Any familiars I don't have would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you Fabro, Delcat, CupcakeCass, kaylavarnell4736, and ItsSnowWonder for granting my wishes!
I wish for:

1. Black aviator coat
2. Filigree rapier
3. butterfly gene
4. listen...... guess who missed the flame festival. I didn't have wifi until the last two days, i bought the embers but i still couldn't the apparel (i got the other things tho!) sorry im so bad at festivals
5. Any familiars I don't have would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you Fabro, Delcat, CupcakeCass, kaylavarnell4736, and ItsSnowWonder for granting my wishes!
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
I would love:

~ any familiar I don't have
~ clothes (esp. sweaters)
~ any element themed items (dolls, runestones, sculptures, anything really)
~tincture of dissolution
~ eliminate
~surprise
thanks so much to @SerenityBreeze & @Delcat & @Elbow & @VoxxVoleur @CupcakeCass @Voronwis & @ItsSnowWonder for granting some wishes <3

for my gene project:
~thylacine gene scroll
~spiral gene scroll
~current gene scroll
~shimmer gene scroll
I would love:

~ any familiar I don't have
~ clothes (esp. sweaters)
~ any element themed items (dolls, runestones, sculptures, anything really)
~tincture of dissolution
~ eliminate
~surprise
thanks so much to @SerenityBreeze & @Delcat & @Elbow & @VoxxVoleur @CupcakeCass @Voronwis & @ItsSnowWonder for granting some wishes <3

for my gene project:
~thylacine gene scroll
~spiral gene scroll
~current gene scroll
~shimmer gene scroll
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjoOzYb1r2ao8y_540.png
I wish for ~

1. Any battlestones for the hoard :D But Berserks, Eliminates, and Ambushes are nice too.

2. Any gathering food. I hope to have a hoard of 3 stacks of each food and still have enough to feed my dragons ^^

3. Fodder (familiars, apparel, and dragons)

4. Any gems/treasure

Thank you Elbow, VoxxVoleur, brutusmf, CupcakeCass, ItsSnowWonder, Meyoline, and Ardarious for the stones. The Hoard approves :D
I wish for ~

1. Any battlestones for the hoard :D But Berserks, Eliminates, and Ambushes are nice too.

2. Any gathering food. I hope to have a hoard of 3 stacks of each food and still have enough to feed my dragons ^^

3. Fodder (familiars, apparel, and dragons)

4. Any gems/treasure

Thank you Elbow, VoxxVoleur, brutusmf, CupcakeCass, ItsSnowWonder, Meyoline, and Ardarious for the stones. The Hoard approves :D
I wish for...

1. Any amount of gems, so I can expand my apparel slots and make my dragons beautiful

2. A Succulent vista, I grow a huge garden of them and they mean a lot to me

3. An eliminate, so I can finally have a full team of three for the coliseum

4. Any amount of treasure, to help with the hatchery I am starting

5. Tiger, Stripes, or Okapi genes for one of my lovely gen 1's

6. A skydancer breed change scroll, also for a gen 1
I wish for...

1. Any amount of gems, so I can expand my apparel slots and make my dragons beautiful

2. A Succulent vista, I grow a huge garden of them and they mean a lot to me

3. An eliminate, so I can finally have a full team of three for the coliseum

4. Any amount of treasure, to help with the hatchery I am starting

5. Tiger, Stripes, or Okapi genes for one of my lovely gen 1's

6. A skydancer breed change scroll, also for a gen 1
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
I wish for... nothing on this post anymore! Love to all who granted my wishes since 2016 <3

I wish for... nothing on this post anymore! Love to all who granted my wishes since 2016 <3

1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I wish for...

1. A Jaguar scroll
2. Seafood/insects
3. Healthy yummy recipes
4. One of those cute recoloured sprites
5. A tertiary gene for Sparrow because I can't decide

@Necrovatai Thank you for the apparel and egg! :D
@ItsSnowWonder Thank you for the Twilight Sylvan garb!!
@Meyoline Thank you for all the Baldwin mats!
I wish for...

1. A Jaguar scroll
2. Seafood/insects
3. Healthy yummy recipes
4. One of those cute recoloured sprites
5. A tertiary gene for Sparrow because I can't decide

@Necrovatai Thank you for the apparel and egg! :D
@ItsSnowWonder Thank you for the Twilight Sylvan garb!!
@Meyoline Thank you for all the Baldwin mats!
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[b][color=red]Updated 10.4.2021[/color][/b] I thank everyone who have granted/will grant any of my wishes! I can't remember everyone who've granted my wishes throughout the years, but I'll put up as many names as I can and I'll[b] ALWAYS [/b]thank you with a PM. You have my deepest gratitude [emoji=heart size=1] I don't mark down if I need multiples of apparel as I feel it'd mix things up with the pics. So if you grant my wish and I don't take the wish away, it means I need at least two of that item :) General [LIST] [*]Gems, treasure or fest currency [*]Food [*]Runestones [*]Any [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Chest]chests[/url] [*]Familiars (duplicates will be useful as Baldwin fodder, acquiring a familiar > den unlock) [*]Apparel (fodder appreciated a lot too!) [*]NotN items [*]All Baldwin materials (green ones and slimes in high demand) [*]Chimera fangs and horns(trinket) for Baldwin reduction [/LIST] [b][u][size=5]Apparel[/size][/u][/b] [u][size=4]Treasure[/size][/u] [item=Unyielding chitin armor] Breastplate, arm chitin, leg chitin and tail segments [item=Gleaming chitin armor] Wing segments, helmet, breastplate, tail segments, arm and leg chitin [item=Heraldic scale trunk] Gorget, bracers, greaves and tassets [item=Dread dancer terrorbox] Spikescarf, tailspine and flightshroud [item=gentle healer's kit] Reference, slippers and mantle [item=Red rose flowerfall][item=Darktwine ice pick][item=Ruthless banner][item=Brown breeches][item=Viridian scale bracers][item=Date plumed headdress][item=Windwalker's arctic bags][item=Burrowing tail segments][item=Ebony filigree gauntlets][item=Ferocious claws][item=Demure faderose spats][item=Patched beggar locket][item=Mage's cranberry overcoat][item=Chasmcrawler's arctic pants][item=Citrine flourish anklets][item=Celadon tail bangle][item=Sociable striped locket][item=Twilight rose thorn stockings][item=Well-to-do sable bodice][item=Chancellor collar][item=Ruby starsilk scarf][item=Garnet flourish tail drape][item=Black linen tail wrap][item=Black linen leg wraps] [u][size=4]Gems[/size][/u] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb] Cutlass, cap, overcoat and boots [item=Vintage starsilk cloak][item=Dire kelpie mane][item=Courtier rings][item=Courtier waist wrap][item=Corsair's eye patch][item=Polychromatic bustle][item=Polychromatic garniture][item=Moonlight lace collar][item=Moonlight lace ribbons][item=Alabaster filigree breastplate][item=Golden seraph tail bangle][item=Golden seraph anklets][item=Black aviator scarf] [u][size=4]Other ways[/size][/u] [item=Bamboo dried tea][item=Veteran's eye scar][item=Raven sylvan anklets][item=Raven sylvan bracelets][item=Raven sylvan twist][item=Bubbly bisque knickers] [u][size=4]Well it's a wishing forum :P[/size][/u] [item=windbound plumage][item=golem gauntlet][item=electricians power pack][item=metallurgists forgetools] [b][u][size=5]Genes[/b] (most priority -> least priority)[/size][/u] [u][size=4]Treasure[/size][/u] [item=primary gene: Mosaic][item=tertiary gene: Runes]x2 [item=primary gene: Swirl][item=secondary gene: Blend][item=breed change: Tundra][item=primary gene: Bar][item=secondary gene: Striation][item=tertiary gene: Gembond][item=primary gene: Jupiter (Veilspun)][item=primary gene: Shell (Veilspun)][item=secondary gene: Web (Veilspun)][item=secondary gene: Blend (Veilspun)][item=primary gene: Lionfish] [u][size=4]Gems[/size][/u] [item=secondary gene: Alloy (Banescale)][item=tertiary gene: Plumage (Banescale)][item=breed change: Veilspun]x4 [item=tertiary gene: Stained (Veilspun)][item=tertiary gene: Opal]x2 [item=tertiary gene: Koi]x2 [u][size=4]Other ways[/size][/u] [item=primary gene: Python][item=secondary gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=tertiary gene: Branches (Veilspun)]x2 [item=tertiary gene: Beetle (Veilspun)][item=primary gene: Pinstripe] [b][u][size=5]Den[/size][/u][/b] [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched water egg] ------------------------ Thank you chamilet, Eeree, Mercurium, MalDefekt, SkyyeofEmber, Carolynmbp and many others for granting my wishes!
Updated 10.4.2021

I thank everyone who have granted/will grant any of my wishes! I can't remember everyone who've granted my wishes throughout the years, but I'll put up as many names as I can and I'll ALWAYS thank you with a PM. You have my deepest gratitude
I don't mark down if I need multiples of apparel as I feel it'd mix things up with the pics. So if you grant my wish and I don't take the wish away, it means I need at least two of that item :)

General
  • Gems, treasure or fest currency
  • Food
  • Runestones
  • Any chests
  • Familiars (duplicates will be useful as Baldwin fodder, acquiring a familiar > den unlock)
  • Apparel (fodder appreciated a lot too!)
  • NotN items
  • All Baldwin materials (green ones and slimes in high demand)
  • Chimera fangs and horns(trinket) for Baldwin reduction

Apparel

Treasure
Unyielding Chitin Armor
Breastplate, arm chitin, leg chitin and tail segments
Gleaming Chitin Armor
Wing segments, helmet, breastplate, tail segments, arm and leg chitin
Heraldic Scale Trunk
Gorget, bracers, greaves and tassets
Dread Dancer Terrorbox
Spikescarf, tailspine and flightshroud
Gentle Healer's Kit
Reference, slippers and mantle
Red Rose Flowerfall Darktwine Ice Pick Ruthless Banner Brown Breeches Viridian Scale Bracers Date Plumed Headdress Windwalker's Arctic Bags Burrowing Tail Segments Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ferocious Claws Demure Faderose Spats Patched Beggar Locket Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Chasmcrawler's Arctic Pants Citrine Flourish Anklets Celadon Tail Bangle Sociable Striped Locket Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings Well-to-do Sable Bodice Chancellor Collar Ruby Starsilk Scarf Garnet Flourish Tail Drape Black Linen Tail Wrap Black Linen Leg Wraps

Gems
Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb
Cutlass, cap, overcoat and boots
Vintage Starsilk Cloak Dire Kelpie Mane Courtier Rings Courtier Waist Wrap Corsair's Eye Patch Polychromatic Bustle Polychromatic Garniture Moonlight Lace Collar Moonlight Lace Ribbons Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Golden Seraph Tail Bangle Golden Seraph Anklets Black Aviator Scarf

Other ways
Bamboo Dried Tea Veteran's Eye Scar Raven Sylvan Anklets Raven Sylvan Bracelets Raven Sylvan Twist Bubbly Bisque Knickers

Well it's a wishing forum :P
Windbound Plumage Golem Gauntlet

Genes (most priority -> least priority)

Treasure
Primary Gene: Mosaic Tertiary Gene: Runes x2 Primary Gene: Swirl Secondary Gene: Blend Breed Change: Tundra Primary Gene: Bar Secondary Gene: Striation Tertiary Gene: Gembond Primary Gene: Lionfish

Gems
Breed Change: Veilspun x4 Tertiary Gene: Opal x2 Tertiary Gene: Koi x2

Other ways
Primary Gene: Python x2 Primary Gene: Pinstripe

Den
Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Water Egg

Thank you chamilet, Eeree, Mercurium, MalDefekt, SkyyeofEmber, Carolynmbp and many others for granting my wishes!
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
I wish for,,,
  1. A Eliminate
  2. Any apparel
  3. Any Skins/accents
  4. A scatterscroll for my random progen dusksun.
  5. Some treasure

Thank you to DefyingDestiny for the apparel and Skins/accents!!!
I wish for,,,
  1. A Eliminate
  2. Any apparel
  3. Any Skins/accents
  4. A scatterscroll for my random progen dusksun.
  5. Some treasure

Thank you to DefyingDestiny for the apparel and Skins/accents!!!
OuO oh!! I really wish with all my heart get:

*Male Fae with Pearl primary color Thank you!!! I love my little guy!!!

*Sakura crown or lei @Tailsni THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRO!! IJO DE FINOLAH

*Open a art shop XD (I want draw and I need models,you can pay me anything)

* 5 gem @Tox THANK YOU!! estoy muy agradecida~

*a cute o funny message~ @Tailsni porque todos tus mensajes se titulan caca!! e.e
OuO oh!! I really wish with all my heart get:

*Male Fae with Pearl primary color Thank you!!! I love my little guy!!!

*Sakura crown or lei @Tailsni THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRO!! IJO DE FINOLAH

*Open a art shop XD (I want draw and I need models,you can pay me anything)

* 5 gem @Tox THANK YOU!! estoy muy agradecida~

*a cute o funny message~ @Tailsni porque todos tus mensajes se titulan caca!! e.e
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 319 320