Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Robot Uprising - Closed!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87
@comicsans Sent You 3x lvl. 6 dragons (2 are guardians) and again for 0.treasure :)
@comicsans Sent You 3x lvl. 6 dragons (2 are guardians) and again for 0.treasure :)
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@panopticon
Hey! I'm available now. :)

EDIT:
@UZaaki9
Thank you very much! Your tickets have been recorded and dragons sent off to Stormcatcher.
@panopticon
Hey! I'm available now. :)

EDIT:
@UZaaki9
Thank you very much! Your tickets have been recorded and dragons sent off to Stormcatcher.
TRIVIA:

Hang on, this is just plain amazeballs and I would not have known it without this thread, so I'm pausing a second for how cool that is.

Okay, so they made a tiny biorobot stingray out of gold and rat parts and its movement is directed via light pulses. That sounds like a dictionary threw up but NO, NO THIS IS A REAL THING. HOW COOL IS THAT.

Wait! Listen closely, you can hear it singing!

"Ha ha, I'm here to ruin everything~"

By God! It knows the song of the Wave Sweeper! NOTHING IS SAFE! RELEASE THE DRAGON WARRIORS! RELEASE THEM NOW!

ETA: for clarification on the movement and to confirm that oh God I am so tired of the Kelp Beds please make the sea pancakes stop
TRIVIA:

Hang on, this is just plain amazeballs and I would not have known it without this thread, so I'm pausing a second for how cool that is.

Okay, so they made a tiny biorobot stingray out of gold and rat parts and its movement is directed via light pulses. That sounds like a dictionary threw up but NO, NO THIS IS A REAL THING. HOW COOL IS THAT.

Wait! Listen closely, you can hear it singing!

"Ha ha, I'm here to ruin everything~"

By God! It knows the song of the Wave Sweeper! NOTHING IS SAFE! RELEASE THE DRAGON WARRIORS! RELEASE THEM NOW!

ETA: for clarification on the movement and to confirm that oh God I am so tired of the Kelp Beds please make the sea pancakes stop
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Dunmer I'm sending 7 Level 10s.
@Dunmer I'm sending 7 Level 10s.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@comicsans
PING BECAUSE WHY NOT ADD TO YOUR LOAD.

I concede the battle to you once more. I'll win next time my pretty.
@comicsans
PING BECAUSE WHY NOT ADD TO YOUR LOAD.

I concede the battle to you once more. I'll win next time my pretty.
@sgkat ready
@sgkat ready
@comicsans

You open for one more bundle before rollover, buddy?
@comicsans

You open for one more bundle before rollover, buddy?
@Korangar
Go for it! I'll accept them ASAP, exalting everything I've received right now.

@Discovered
I DIDN'T SEE YOUR PING SORRY
But awh, at the very least you put up a good fight. I was worried when you pulled ahead of me in dragon count yesterday. xD
@Korangar
Go for it! I'll accept them ASAP, exalting everything I've received right now.

@Discovered
I DIDN'T SEE YOUR PING SORRY
But awh, at the very least you put up a good fight. I was worried when you pulled ahead of me in dragon count yesterday. xD
@ChimerActic
@comicsans
@confusedPaladin
@Cosi
@Discovered
@Hanelli
@juliamon
@Joeri
@Kalistys
@Kururin
@MagicianPokes
@midozer416
@sburbplayer
@wbq
@Xemseige

I have a level 7 no bonus, and a level 8 Guardian for whoever pings me back! I'd like the standard treasure + tickets and a 2-way CR please; I will be online to accept immediately
@ChimerActic
@comicsans
@confusedPaladin
@Cosi
@Discovered
@Hanelli
@juliamon
@Joeri
@Kalistys
@Kururin
@MagicianPokes
@midozer416
@sburbplayer
@wbq
@Xemseige

I have a level 7 no bonus, and a level 8 Guardian for whoever pings me back! I'd like the standard treasure + tickets and a 2-way CR please; I will be online to accept immediately
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake

Send em!
@SenchaDrake

Send em!
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87