Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Robot Uprising - Closed!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 87
@comicsans
I KNEW YOU WOULDNT IT OK.

I knew you'd probably pull ahead today since I only just got back from the airport like half an hour ago and I'm not really needed right now so its all good for me. I got a nice relaxing day!
@comicsans
I KNEW YOU WOULDNT IT OK.

I knew you'd probably pull ahead today since I only just got back from the airport like half an hour ago and I'm not really needed right now so its all good for me. I got a nice relaxing day!
@SenchaDrake

Aw, why was I not pinged? :(
@SenchaDrake

Aw, why was I not pinged? :(
FR +12
@ShadowRising I must have missed you, sorry! google docs hate me so I got it off the topic
@ShadowRising I must have missed you, sorry! google docs hate me so I got it off the topic
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake

I see. Google does not love me, in spite of my loyal service. dramatic swoon over a pile of discarded robot parts
@SenchaDrake

I see. Google does not love me, in spite of my loyal service. dramatic swoon over a pile of discarded robot parts
FR +12
Last minute trivia: An artificial stingray was created using a gold skeleton and rat muscles. And it's so tiny and looks so cool. It's controlled by light impulses from LED lights. And it looks pretty slow, but elegant at the same time. Just so cool >:^D

Happy Thundercrack Carnival in a few minutes!
Last minute trivia: An artificial stingray was created using a gold skeleton and rat muscles. And it's so tiny and looks so cool. It's controlled by light impulses from LED lights. And it looks pretty slow, but elegant at the same time. Just so cool >:^D

Happy Thundercrack Carnival in a few minutes!

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Shadowrising Quick I have 7 level 6s!!! Sending Via One Way to make the deadline!
@Shadowrising Quick I have 7 level 6s!!! Sending Via One Way to make the deadline!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

GOGOGO
@crateshya

GOGOGO
FR +12
WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR HELPING US DEFEAT THE ROBOTS EVERYONE

Edit: We will have all of the data in by rollover tonight, after which I will ping everyone to check and make sure that our records match yours. Ideally, this means that drawing will begin some time on Wednesday.
WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR HELPING US DEFEAT THE ROBOTS EVERYONE

Edit: We will have all of the data in by rollover tonight, after which I will ping everyone to check and make sure that our records match yours. Ideally, this means that drawing will begin some time on Wednesday.
FR +12
Hi all! I’m finally back, and HERE BE ANSWERS TO LAST TRIVIA QUESTIONS.

For Friday’s question, I was looking for the terms Robot Contest (Robocon) and Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (the ABU part). Partial credit (2 tickets) were awarded if you only said the Asia-Pacific Robot Contest. The Robocon location answers are pretty straightforward, I think, as everyone named a city that once hosted ABU Robocon.

As for Saturday’s question, I must say that this is what got me most excited technology-wise this month! Part-robot, part-living cells, this biobot stingray is guided by blue light. Using heart cells from rats - which require nutrients, just like normal living cells in an organism - to move, the biobot is able to mimic real stingrays’ beautiful undulating motion. And look at how tiny and cute it is! All that remarkable, innovative bioengineering in such a tiny thing! Now I won’t ramble on too much about this, but if you’d like to find out more, I think this site does a fine job of describing the ray robot :D

(Side note: I’m really happy that many people seem to be as amazed and excited about this as I was when I first read about it! Seriously. I’m grinning as I read some of your posts.)

And that concludes this raffle’s trivia questions! Thanks for taking part in the daily game throughout the week :) I’ll be drawing the winners for both Friday and Saturday very soon, so stay tuned!

(ALSO: HAPPY THUNDERCRACK TO ALL!)

@Candlelit97 @Noxsha @Koffein @Kamishii @ishirasu @Rondine @awerebear @Arietta @Doggo @Delcat @Fallenarrow @Broderick @Dandelionqueen @LadyKnightKatsa @Sialia @MythicalViper @panopticon @Pecha @Kvon @danijust @timetot @Leucoss @SeaGodling @Candlelit97 @Saina @tigressRising @Parselmouth @Wingworm
Hi all! I’m finally back, and HERE BE ANSWERS TO LAST TRIVIA QUESTIONS.

For Friday’s question, I was looking for the terms Robot Contest (Robocon) and Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (the ABU part). Partial credit (2 tickets) were awarded if you only said the Asia-Pacific Robot Contest. The Robocon location answers are pretty straightforward, I think, as everyone named a city that once hosted ABU Robocon.

As for Saturday’s question, I must say that this is what got me most excited technology-wise this month! Part-robot, part-living cells, this biobot stingray is guided by blue light. Using heart cells from rats - which require nutrients, just like normal living cells in an organism - to move, the biobot is able to mimic real stingrays’ beautiful undulating motion. And look at how tiny and cute it is! All that remarkable, innovative bioengineering in such a tiny thing! Now I won’t ramble on too much about this, but if you’d like to find out more, I think this site does a fine job of describing the ray robot :D

(Side note: I’m really happy that many people seem to be as amazed and excited about this as I was when I first read about it! Seriously. I’m grinning as I read some of your posts.)

And that concludes this raffle’s trivia questions! Thanks for taking part in the daily game throughout the week :) I’ll be drawing the winners for both Friday and Saturday very soon, so stay tuned!

(ALSO: HAPPY THUNDERCRACK TO ALL!)

@Candlelit97 @Noxsha @Koffein @Kamishii @ishirasu @Rondine @awerebear @Arietta @Doggo @Delcat @Fallenarrow @Broderick @Dandelionqueen @LadyKnightKatsa @Sialia @MythicalViper @panopticon @Pecha @Kvon @danijust @timetot @Leucoss @SeaGodling @Candlelit97 @Saina @tigressRising @Parselmouth @Wingworm
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@awerebear wins Friday's prize, and @Delcat wins the prize for Saturday! Congratulations! I'll be sending you your prizes very soon :)
@awerebear wins Friday's prize, and @Delcat wins the prize for Saturday! Congratulations! I'll be sending you your prizes very soon :)
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 87