Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Robot Uprising - Closed!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87
Trivia: It's a Robotic Stingray that moves via bursts of LED light. a process called optogenetics.

It looks adorable!!!!!!!
Trivia: It's a Robotic Stingray that moves via bursts of LED light. a process called optogenetics.

It looks adorable!!!!!!!
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@ChimerActic

Sending a bunch of dergs your way! I'll send them all one-way and you can just send the total in bulk!~ :3
@ChimerActic

Sending a bunch of dergs your way! I'll send them all one-way and you can just send the total in bulk!~ :3
[b]Trivia Day 7[/b] [b]In 2016, a biobot resembling which animal was created using a gold skeleton and rat muscles?[/b] A stingray (or a really cool, cute, transparent batoid fish... are these the ones invading? I want 50) [b]How does one control where this biobot moves?[/b] The muscles were genetically modified to respond to light instead of electrical signals, so when light stimulates them they contract faster in the direction the light is coming from, therefore following it. Just look at it [img]https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/stingray.gif[/img] I want 100 now
Trivia Day 7

In 2016, a biobot resembling which animal was created using a gold skeleton and rat muscles? A stingray (or a really cool, cute, transparent batoid fish... are these the ones invading? I want 50)

How does one control where this biobot moves? The muscles were genetically modified to respond to light instead of electrical signals, so when light stimulates them they contract faster in the direction the light is coming from, therefore following it.

Just look at it

stingray.gif

I want 100 now
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@comicsans

Are you up for 16 CRs, friend? :P
@comicsans

Are you up for 16 CRs, friend? :P
@Korangar
I am! Let's do this.
@Korangar
I am! Let's do this.
@Dunmer Have 10 level 6s and 3 level 8s (one with breed bonus in the level 8 batch) Coming your way!!!
@Dunmer Have 10 level 6s and 3 level 8s (one with breed bonus in the level 8 batch) Coming your way!!!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@MagicianPokes
Can you take two dragons so I can go to bed? xD
@MagicianPokes
Can you take two dragons so I can go to bed? xD
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@Koffein Yes, send them my way! :)
@Koffein Yes, send them my way! :)
order27_zpsuzatfofw.png fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngFR +3
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngshe/her
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngWishlist
@crateshya @tonake @FrozenStarlight I'll accept your dragons in a moment
@crateshya @tonake @FrozenStarlight I'll accept your dragons in a moment
@comicsans ping me if/when you become available again.

Sat Trivia: In 2016, a biobot resembling which animal was created using a gold skeleton and rat muscles? How does one control where this biobot moves?

A stingray. The muscles are controlled via light through a technique known as optogenetics. The gene for an algae derived protein is inserted into the muscle cells. Blue light causes this protein to activate the muscle tissue.
@comicsans ping me if/when you become available again.

Sat Trivia: In 2016, a biobot resembling which animal was created using a gold skeleton and rat muscles? How does one control where this biobot moves?

A stingray. The muscles are controlled via light through a technique known as optogenetics. The gene for an algae derived protein is inserted into the muscle cells. Blue light causes this protein to activate the muscle tissue.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87