Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281
Hey guys!

I wanted to let you all know that I've decided on a date that my 100,000 gem gene and scroll giveaway will take place. A lot of you asked me when I thought I might be able to launch this giveaway, so I figured it would be best to let you all know of the date in case you wanted to plan/know whether you'd be able to participate or not.

The date I'd like to start this giveaway is August 15th. There's still some back end stuff that needs working on, such as finishing up the thread, buying the remaining gifts, making spreadsheets and what not, but I think that the date I've set will give me plenty of time to get all of that done.

If you're interested in what the giveaway will entail, you can check the front page for all of that information! I'm slowly adding stuff to it, but there's plenty right now to give you an idea of what's going to be going on. I hope it's not too crazy looking! I didn't want to do some boring "post and I'll give you stuff" kind of giveaway so I tried to make it a little more exciting. If you have any suggestions/comments, go ahead and post them here!

Anyway, that about wraps it up. I hope you don't mind the ping! Next time I notify you guys, it'll be time to start the giveaway! (woo!) Thanks again for your interest in this, I can't wait to get things rolling. :)

(You are being pinged because you signed up on the pinglist for the 100kg scrolls/genes giveaway.)

@GarasuAlice @jiminee @dualscepters @Aireiya @SpectralWraith @Rosegarden @shamwow @babylonsfall @scalemate @Prey @AgentMaineMeta @MrSharkface @happyhat @pickpocket @Cindercate @smallswingshoes @listlesstubist @Cao @Calavir @Kiseikune @toastmama @kizmetto @deergf @shahenor @Bullet2019 @HailfireAlicorn @Fujo @xdraon @MorganK @stormydanish @Shulk @Chouhesi @rubeofkubic @synzia @EchoedEclipse @manifoldseeker @rethi @homukamis @Ankha @Juleatic @koukii @BlackWolfWarrior @Bill @Purin @JoYoon @shoyou @LadyFang @oberion @decadent @annadandelion @TEOD @SeeAirRuhh @Birdskull @danidawn @ayatonyaa @someKindOfGenius @Moons @Hypothermia @birdfairy @Valyrie @xarazura @jemdeer @Zelai @SevenEggs @Mysticaly @lunatron @Slyjinks @Lanternfruit @xelnman @Xemriss @Gereda @Haoang20082 @Stormystars @TheIceborn @hoothootx3 @Merkur @SinisterSir @Volpina @Knavi @AkaneChaan @StayingBehind @Darkefir @Fletchling @Shakshun @theresilence @mintymocha @Miyon @Samarilee @desolim @pedroinboxfort @Hailey @Kyrrah @Rasaliina @Taileile @Almaren @QueenKatherin @Wapiti @battledog @Aven @hokei @Bioslice @Raewyn (Thank you! ^^) @LadyLogan @TsarinaTorment @theflamebreath @Doggo @Superwholocked10 @DreamSlayer @LagoNikos @mementomoe @Angele @Niklia @Helianthe @sarahnautili @maltshakes @BreathlessRose @DemonEdge @zsxdcv @leaflet @Toonetta @aralas @Multilyn @xazz @Annandale @sorikia @bolfir @Llanai @Banjo @TheMurderOfCrows @laneydragon @christina @Aftershock @Steel @anorith @Kaibutsu @Mackenzi @Kitiara @Dragonesque @Felixitous @Ranuja @mewhaku @straekitty @GiraffeGirl @ClanCrow @shanncrafter @Venax @Ember @Nabesima @Voidspeaker (Tumblr is voidspeaker-rising) @RuinousOmen @Nightfalljay @WolvenSpirit @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Natorei @AirrisKakoako @genmoi @Axanthic @Roodlz (thanks!) @SkyLantern @wesleydog @Airis @Umbraspina ( thank you so much!!! <3 ) @Vhyxalas (from a G1 collector, thank you!) @piscula @slothie @Mirsheb @Hyracia @damantru or @snosdergs on Tumblr, @Snowhawk on FR @Drominus @gentleTendencies @RooksandRocks @skyarising @ratbones @Kaldwin @OlivarryFlarrow (Thank you for doing this!)(Tumblr is also OlivarryFlarrow) @RobotMagic (Thank you very much!) @disturbedGamer @Glamour @nonbinarytentoo @Taurelia @pizzapup @ChildOfNaga (This is an awesome thing for you to do! Thank you!) @Cyrinus @josi (josi-fr @ tumblr) @Avariea (tumblr is the same name P.S. you are amazing!) @PandaMimi @JetAlmeara @Clifftop @Breloom (tumbl is breloomrising! you rock!) @Adamanta @Princessfirefly @TaintedIllusions @Lup @Ailyria @Mokencow @Jazzyleia @obiwan @cosmicpoppies @VientoVino @corvidus @Rattz @Atzien (Lup, I see you up there. >.> XD @sh33pskin @Beatrizklotz @ZincAlloy @Ithaca @Captainfeathers @Leafdapple1 @CdrPhoenix @CEGAMischief @Horsefeathers17 (thank you so much ^u^) @Cosmological (yoooo this is so cool) @serpens @Pandonkey @wildewinged @StarDandere (tumblr is clan-7, thanks so much!) @marsuna @bergentruckung @khoshekh (tumblr is khoshekh-rising!) @CorruptionofPain @magpietellme @fulmini on fr. @fulmini-7434-fr on tumblr @koipatches @gabrielnovak @DragonOfMagic (thank you!) @Pazuzu @Sugilite @tassledown @Laeyein (tumblr is laeyein-fr) @RubyOfFire @astaprophecy (natureasta on tumblr!) @Rubisco @JamieJam (following from dragonchild17) @Koby @Skycrest @Enement @mycologist @Solztize @Kitterra1415 @ObsidianOrmus @Mudkipite @AquariusStudios @MaeveAvrae @ShinraCorp @FadingMist @Patootie @katarik @SucenaZQ @stormtide @Ragnarok42 @Skylar108 @Theinkqusitr201 @Maddyson (thanks for doing this btw <3) @InviPorcelain @Fivu @bergentruckung @moonlace @Provest @RatDogGod @Kiwilady @Meyneth (I er, fixed my name. It was an 'e' not an 'a' omg) @GlitchedGhost @StormCaleum @Ureous @noctowlette @wubcats @Survivors @Kittyisawolf (Thanks so much for doing this!) @Kastany @Kelvin @SgtCredo @swordmaster (Thank you so much!!) @Frauzis @jbapple @bunnykei @AtticSaltStorms @Miasmajesty @Zephyr23 (Thank you for doing this!) @Katta @CornixElecti @tinyxanthe @pooses (thanks for doing this!) @ratpenatu @draxia (thank you for being generous!) @Thuviel @Elyndria @goldenMisfortune (bless your beautiful soul) @trashraptor @Rib @TheStormCatcher @Wirenth @SmolSnekBestSnek @paperfeathers @nmercier @Dreamweave @darkangelbea @Broderick @gempietra @Keri @ElphabaThropp @Cissnei @catbog @Ang @Tindra @LunaNightSky (tumblr - LunaNightSky as well) @WolfFenrir @KnightYumi @Triibu @zombrigit (zombrigit on tumblr) @Katsra @flameofarcana @GoldieFazbear (askgoldenbear on tumblr) @bellzan @ImaginationSoars @TheShadeTaken @JaranMarcel @oysterdust @Rawrtonic @Hanelli @Nighttyger @WillowThorn @Ambitious @Nightvaled @Ulla @Scarletskyz @AristosAchion34 @Plushstiel @Turnaboutkid @pecha @igavvedit @rubyredtan @Ririterasu @zweis @luunadragon (should be the same on tumblr) @harmonywish @penantiomers @shrinkingviolets @Madsparkz @KingSpinosaurus @zaphyrae @Blizzardwing @Amroth @Rockelle @LifeofaDreamer @toastings @Lottsie @Bluecupcake52 @MuddledSketches @Eumilax @InsomniacBee @Kiwilady @amarula @Athexreh @SaikiyoLuna @ArcyN @Raaxon @Elpide @chrissy @kriski @dirtyzucchini @Rubicon (Tumblr be Rubicon-Fr) @Skizzi6661 @pseudovum @stags @Asphyxia @Ignei @KatGrimm @Dunno @TheSunTheGodsSaw @NomasaurusRex @IchiSato @boxparts @Pyrouge @Gilan @Zalhera @absinthy @chocoli @AnonymousSinger @luckygrace99 @Ichamo @Rift @Niklia @kiryne @Atelophobia @cone @darzoner @MidNightTiger @latias10 @stella817 @Aurikku @Muddledsketches @Kurogami @ScarlettHound @LadyLacie @HailQueenSteph @GentleOceanWind @FalcothePixel @DolphinPrincess @unholywolf @GrandNagus @Pratacor @SkyyeofEmber @FeatherAsh @Enju @ToasteredToast @Chisp @Parselmouth @SunstonePhoenix @bianchajo @Kibawolff @Ballad @Spectralink @Rexcaliburr @Fawnna @Azcazach @InfectedMushroom @Conflicopter @ScreenOfDeath @Earthmelon @Revengine @NeonLava @SpoilerAlert @Extraterrsexual @PineappleProduct @LostUmbreon @Ipepi @MissMiao @EifiCopper @alaskanbullworms @LordAlois @RedDragonD @Trinacat @arazamatazza @knifox @Adyya @LowBattery @FractalBunny @InfectedMushroom @Rinny @Pyrocrastinate @HummingbirdColor @AntiquedGiant @Fantelle @Euphora @GentleOceanWind @Cocatrics @End3rStorm @ToasteredToast @DeadBattery @Egress @6Karkalicious9 @darzoner @MidNightTiger @latias10 @stella817 @Muddledsketches @Kurogami @Voronwis @ghostpeppers @Zenzic @spoons @crobbin @Sildrael @Hailey (tumblr Hailey-fr and PM me as well please!) @Trillium @Maila @Uniformshark @Naga @shadowhawk6776 @Iceshadow98 @ewoman @avariea @taileile @Kiragami @astralIsopod @Novetteus @UserOfShadows @Mura @SherokuTakari @blutopod @littlebickle @Evernite @BlackWinter @apis @TalaniSilverwolf @Kaidan @Meowlik @GENOSCIISSORS @LoliPopPrincess @SilentPrincess28 @MavbyStar @desolim @StormBringer @Resdayn @Beccaloves @Pard @Kaelum @Philli @mangoramune @Imbaraturah @snerd @jessymetal @epulina @Mezzo @Toriel @Quis @DuskyChangeling @ghosthymn @Confuzledsheep @Sakon @mechadragon @tidalfoam @StarryRaindrops @Vyrelord @Skullettez @Slaine @MadameVastra @aven @yuushanoah @tolkien @mettatonex @Howlchaser @Toothless @Vestasam568 @danijust @ironicsound @Purin @justaweeb @weatherwitch @LittleSunWitch @HeartThief @queerprince @Aurorous @Rebbawskaced @Crowe @strawberrrylips @KitKatJo @heronfoot @gootarts @glacecakes @Raskies @astaprophecy @Lexreon @World @GalacticCanibal @Harpuia @Arigato9000 @Tehneenns @SherokuTakari @Calandra @wolfcathybrid @Nightlullaby @WhiteYveltal @Sukeisu @Kernun @tolkien @WitchSqueak @TTestified @panopticon @Korppipoika @Grafferak @arkticfox @Redrose55x @Oriru @laurastylinson @kithri @Mozie @kriseis @CdrPhoenix @Belegorn @FelGoldwyn @8Hoof @doodlingdoodles @LegacyQuail @Willonilla @Seras @Seasons @Ilidragon @Gasoline @roachchoir @mansprout @candygoth12 @Ahleu @Cielka @SunnyCatAJ @Sunshining @starfire0 @Eleni @krissybuttbutt @StarSync @Yakko @cycleagle @LongLiveFangirls @AetherSeer @Nishiboys @genmoi @Annekin @espeon5712 @feverking @PrincessNight @PrincessRibbons @SilverBook @CrystalCavern @dragonmama @SilverBook @RayFloret @Salemsgirl @catwyrm @Shadowfall @cheshiregh0st @holidayblues @SenchaDrake @exosomniac @Amphyrre @Anayalation @dragoneye855 @nightshade1401 @mokalynn @eeriansadow @MarvinMcMillian @Vulpen @Armistice @lightfang @allrealelements @Delletion @XrayAngel @DefyingDestiny @AceZaslavsky @Scultone @CornixElecti @Patootie @Fizzywits @DragonDraws @Teland @Ithaca @PoisonedTea @RainbowLemonCat @Aquazap222
Hey guys!

I wanted to let you all know that I've decided on a date that my 100,000 gem gene and scroll giveaway will take place. A lot of you asked me when I thought I might be able to launch this giveaway, so I figured it would be best to let you all know of the date in case you wanted to plan/know whether you'd be able to participate or not.

The date I'd like to start this giveaway is August 15th. There's still some back end stuff that needs working on, such as finishing up the thread, buying the remaining gifts, making spreadsheets and what not, but I think that the date I've set will give me plenty of time to get all of that done.

If you're interested in what the giveaway will entail, you can check the front page for all of that information! I'm slowly adding stuff to it, but there's plenty right now to give you an idea of what's going to be going on. I hope it's not too crazy looking! I didn't want to do some boring "post and I'll give you stuff" kind of giveaway so I tried to make it a little more exciting. If you have any suggestions/comments, go ahead and post them here!

Anyway, that about wraps it up. I hope you don't mind the ping! Next time I notify you guys, it'll be time to start the giveaway! (woo!) Thanks again for your interest in this, I can't wait to get things rolling. :)

(You are being pinged because you signed up on the pinglist for the 100kg scrolls/genes giveaway.)

@GarasuAlice @jiminee @dualscepters @Aireiya @SpectralWraith @Rosegarden @shamwow @babylonsfall @scalemate @Prey @AgentMaineMeta @MrSharkface @happyhat @pickpocket @Cindercate @smallswingshoes @listlesstubist @Cao @Calavir @Kiseikune @toastmama @kizmetto @deergf @shahenor @Bullet2019 @HailfireAlicorn @Fujo @xdraon @MorganK @stormydanish @Shulk @Chouhesi @rubeofkubic @synzia @EchoedEclipse @manifoldseeker @rethi @homukamis @Ankha @Juleatic @koukii @BlackWolfWarrior @Bill @Purin @JoYoon @shoyou @LadyFang @oberion @decadent @annadandelion @TEOD @SeeAirRuhh @Birdskull @danidawn @ayatonyaa @someKindOfGenius @Moons @Hypothermia @birdfairy @Valyrie @xarazura @jemdeer @Zelai @SevenEggs @Mysticaly @lunatron @Slyjinks @Lanternfruit @xelnman @Xemriss @Gereda @Haoang20082 @Stormystars @TheIceborn @hoothootx3 @Merkur @SinisterSir @Volpina @Knavi @AkaneChaan @StayingBehind @Darkefir @Fletchling @Shakshun @theresilence @mintymocha @Miyon @Samarilee @desolim @pedroinboxfort @Hailey @Kyrrah @Rasaliina @Taileile @Almaren @QueenKatherin @Wapiti @battledog @Aven @hokei @Bioslice @Raewyn (Thank you! ^^) @LadyLogan @TsarinaTorment @theflamebreath @Doggo @Superwholocked10 @DreamSlayer @LagoNikos @mementomoe @Angele @Niklia @Helianthe @sarahnautili @maltshakes @BreathlessRose @DemonEdge @zsxdcv @leaflet @Toonetta @aralas @Multilyn @xazz @Annandale @sorikia @bolfir @Llanai @Banjo @TheMurderOfCrows @laneydragon @christina @Aftershock @Steel @anorith @Kaibutsu @Mackenzi @Kitiara @Dragonesque @Felixitous @Ranuja @mewhaku @straekitty @GiraffeGirl @ClanCrow @shanncrafter @Venax @Ember @Nabesima @Voidspeaker (Tumblr is voidspeaker-rising) @RuinousOmen @Nightfalljay @WolvenSpirit @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Natorei @AirrisKakoako @genmoi @Axanthic @Roodlz (thanks!) @SkyLantern @wesleydog @Airis @Umbraspina ( thank you so much!!! <3 ) @Vhyxalas (from a G1 collector, thank you!) @piscula @slothie @Mirsheb @Hyracia @damantru or @snosdergs on Tumblr, @Snowhawk on FR @Drominus @gentleTendencies @RooksandRocks @skyarising @ratbones @Kaldwin @OlivarryFlarrow (Thank you for doing this!)(Tumblr is also OlivarryFlarrow) @RobotMagic (Thank you very much!) @disturbedGamer @Glamour @nonbinarytentoo @Taurelia @pizzapup @ChildOfNaga (This is an awesome thing for you to do! Thank you!) @Cyrinus @josi (josi-fr @ tumblr) @Avariea (tumblr is the same name P.S. you are amazing!) @PandaMimi @JetAlmeara @Clifftop @Breloom (tumbl is breloomrising! you rock!) @Adamanta @Princessfirefly @TaintedIllusions @Lup @Ailyria @Mokencow @Jazzyleia @obiwan @cosmicpoppies @VientoVino @corvidus @Rattz @Atzien (Lup, I see you up there. >.> XD @sh33pskin @Beatrizklotz @ZincAlloy @Ithaca @Captainfeathers @Leafdapple1 @CdrPhoenix @CEGAMischief @Horsefeathers17 (thank you so much ^u^) @Cosmological (yoooo this is so cool) @serpens @Pandonkey @wildewinged @StarDandere (tumblr is clan-7, thanks so much!) @marsuna @bergentruckung @khoshekh (tumblr is khoshekh-rising!) @CorruptionofPain @magpietellme @fulmini on fr. @fulmini-7434-fr on tumblr @koipatches @gabrielnovak @DragonOfMagic (thank you!) @Pazuzu @Sugilite @tassledown @Laeyein (tumblr is laeyein-fr) @RubyOfFire @astaprophecy (natureasta on tumblr!) @Rubisco @JamieJam (following from dragonchild17) @Koby @Skycrest @Enement @mycologist @Solztize @Kitterra1415 @ObsidianOrmus @Mudkipite @AquariusStudios @MaeveAvrae @ShinraCorp @FadingMist @Patootie @katarik @SucenaZQ @stormtide @Ragnarok42 @Skylar108 @Theinkqusitr201 @Maddyson (thanks for doing this btw <3) @InviPorcelain @Fivu @bergentruckung @moonlace @Provest @RatDogGod @Kiwilady @Meyneth (I er, fixed my name. It was an 'e' not an 'a' omg) @GlitchedGhost @StormCaleum @Ureous @noctowlette @wubcats @Survivors @Kittyisawolf (Thanks so much for doing this!) @Kastany @Kelvin @SgtCredo @swordmaster (Thank you so much!!) @Frauzis @jbapple @bunnykei @AtticSaltStorms @Miasmajesty @Zephyr23 (Thank you for doing this!) @Katta @CornixElecti @tinyxanthe @pooses (thanks for doing this!) @ratpenatu @draxia (thank you for being generous!) @Thuviel @Elyndria @goldenMisfortune (bless your beautiful soul) @trashraptor @Rib @TheStormCatcher @Wirenth @SmolSnekBestSnek @paperfeathers @nmercier @Dreamweave @darkangelbea @Broderick @gempietra @Keri @ElphabaThropp @Cissnei @catbog @Ang @Tindra @LunaNightSky (tumblr - LunaNightSky as well) @WolfFenrir @KnightYumi @Triibu @zombrigit (zombrigit on tumblr) @Katsra @flameofarcana @GoldieFazbear (askgoldenbear on tumblr) @bellzan @ImaginationSoars @TheShadeTaken @JaranMarcel @oysterdust @Rawrtonic @Hanelli @Nighttyger @WillowThorn @Ambitious @Nightvaled @Ulla @Scarletskyz @AristosAchion34 @Plushstiel @Turnaboutkid @pecha @igavvedit @rubyredtan @Ririterasu @zweis @luunadragon (should be the same on tumblr) @harmonywish @penantiomers @shrinkingviolets @Madsparkz @KingSpinosaurus @zaphyrae @Blizzardwing @Amroth @Rockelle @LifeofaDreamer @toastings @Lottsie @Bluecupcake52 @MuddledSketches @Eumilax @InsomniacBee @Kiwilady @amarula @Athexreh @SaikiyoLuna @ArcyN @Raaxon @Elpide @chrissy @kriski @dirtyzucchini @Rubicon (Tumblr be Rubicon-Fr) @Skizzi6661 @pseudovum @stags @Asphyxia @Ignei @KatGrimm @Dunno @TheSunTheGodsSaw @NomasaurusRex @IchiSato @boxparts @Pyrouge @Gilan @Zalhera @absinthy @chocoli @AnonymousSinger @luckygrace99 @Ichamo @Rift @Niklia @kiryne @Atelophobia @cone @darzoner @MidNightTiger @latias10 @stella817 @Aurikku @Muddledsketches @Kurogami @ScarlettHound @LadyLacie @HailQueenSteph @GentleOceanWind @FalcothePixel @DolphinPrincess @unholywolf @GrandNagus @Pratacor @SkyyeofEmber @FeatherAsh @Enju @ToasteredToast @Chisp @Parselmouth @SunstonePhoenix @bianchajo @Kibawolff @Ballad @Spectralink @Rexcaliburr @Fawnna @Azcazach @InfectedMushroom @Conflicopter @ScreenOfDeath @Earthmelon @Revengine @NeonLava @SpoilerAlert @Extraterrsexual @PineappleProduct @LostUmbreon @Ipepi @MissMiao @EifiCopper @alaskanbullworms @LordAlois @RedDragonD @Trinacat @arazamatazza @knifox @Adyya @LowBattery @FractalBunny @InfectedMushroom @Rinny @Pyrocrastinate @HummingbirdColor @AntiquedGiant @Fantelle @Euphora @GentleOceanWind @Cocatrics @End3rStorm @ToasteredToast @DeadBattery @Egress @6Karkalicious9 @darzoner @MidNightTiger @latias10 @stella817 @Muddledsketches @Kurogami @Voronwis @ghostpeppers @Zenzic @spoons @crobbin @Sildrael @Hailey (tumblr Hailey-fr and PM me as well please!) @Trillium @Maila @Uniformshark @Naga @shadowhawk6776 @Iceshadow98 @ewoman @avariea @taileile @Kiragami @astralIsopod @Novetteus @UserOfShadows @Mura @SherokuTakari @blutopod @littlebickle @Evernite @BlackWinter @apis @TalaniSilverwolf @Kaidan @Meowlik @GENOSCIISSORS @LoliPopPrincess @SilentPrincess28 @MavbyStar @desolim @StormBringer @Resdayn @Beccaloves @Pard @Kaelum @Philli @mangoramune @Imbaraturah @snerd @jessymetal @epulina @Mezzo @Toriel @Quis @DuskyChangeling @ghosthymn @Confuzledsheep @Sakon @mechadragon @tidalfoam @StarryRaindrops @Vyrelord @Skullettez @Slaine @MadameVastra @aven @yuushanoah @tolkien @mettatonex @Howlchaser @Toothless @Vestasam568 @danijust @ironicsound @Purin @justaweeb @weatherwitch @LittleSunWitch @HeartThief @queerprince @Aurorous @Rebbawskaced @Crowe @strawberrrylips @KitKatJo @heronfoot @gootarts @glacecakes @Raskies @astaprophecy @Lexreon @World @GalacticCanibal @Harpuia @Arigato9000 @Tehneenns @SherokuTakari @Calandra @wolfcathybrid @Nightlullaby @WhiteYveltal @Sukeisu @Kernun @tolkien @WitchSqueak @TTestified @panopticon @Korppipoika @Grafferak @arkticfox @Redrose55x @Oriru @laurastylinson @kithri @Mozie @kriseis @CdrPhoenix @Belegorn @FelGoldwyn @8Hoof @doodlingdoodles @LegacyQuail @Willonilla @Seras @Seasons @Ilidragon @Gasoline @roachchoir @mansprout @candygoth12 @Ahleu @Cielka @SunnyCatAJ @Sunshining @starfire0 @Eleni @krissybuttbutt @StarSync @Yakko @cycleagle @LongLiveFangirls @AetherSeer @Nishiboys @genmoi @Annekin @espeon5712 @feverking @PrincessNight @PrincessRibbons @SilverBook @CrystalCavern @dragonmama @SilverBook @RayFloret @Salemsgirl @catwyrm @Shadowfall @cheshiregh0st @holidayblues @SenchaDrake @exosomniac @Amphyrre @Anayalation @dragoneye855 @nightshade1401 @mokalynn @eeriansadow @MarvinMcMillian @Vulpen @Armistice @lightfang @allrealelements @Delletion @XrayAngel @DefyingDestiny @AceZaslavsky @Scultone @CornixElecti @Patootie @Fizzywits @DragonDraws @Teland @Ithaca @PoisonedTea @RainbowLemonCat @Aquazap222
@Aralas Sweet! Thank you for the ping & this giveaway!!!! :D
@Aralas Sweet! Thank you for the ping & this giveaway!!!! :D
nJ9aapY.png
@Aralas Ah man, this is still so awesome. Thank you for doing this ^-^
@Aralas Ah man, this is still so awesome. Thank you for doing this ^-^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Aralas

Thank you for doing this!
@Aralas

Thank you for doing this!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
Wow, this is amazing! thanks for the ping!
Wow, this is amazing! thanks for the ping!
tumblr_oegee1AJ4e1v6xa1do1_500.png
Whoooo a few days after my birthday x3 Thank you! @Aralas
Whoooo a few days after my birthday x3 Thank you! @Aralas
@Aralas

This is looking like it'll be a lot of fun! Congrats on setting the date and best of luck with the rest of the organizing.
@Aralas

This is looking like it'll be a lot of fun! Congrats on setting the date and best of luck with the rest of the organizing.
dnLxeEc.png
@Aralas

Thanks for the ping! And for this lovely giveaway. <3
@Aralas

Thanks for the ping! And for this lovely giveaway. <3
k8WfPzK.png nfbFqx1.png qkA2LvD.png FR+3 | Ice Flight | G1s for Sale
Always accepting art for Axel.
@Aralas thanks for the ping and update! Looking forward to the giveaway ^^
@Aralas thanks for the ping and update! Looking forward to the giveaway ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Aralas
Thanks a lot for the ping and for doing this <3
So glad I signed up for it, like everyone else I'm so looking forward!!
@Aralas
Thanks a lot for the ping and for doing this <3
So glad I signed up for it, like everyone else I'm so looking forward!!
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281