Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM]Nature's Conservancy Raffle-DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Synzia
Thank you, that really helps a lot!
@Synzia
Thank you, that really helps a lot!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
@Synzia

Oh... okay.
I think I understand.

So a lv 10 dragon gets the chart amount of treasure, but if I decline the treasure I get double the amount of tickets for it?

But...

If i request to get treasure I don't get the tickets? But I can ask and I can get tickets and treasure for them..? (This is where I am a little confused...)
@Synzia

Oh... okay.
I think I understand.

So a lv 10 dragon gets the chart amount of treasure, but if I decline the treasure I get double the amount of tickets for it?

But...

If i request to get treasure I don't get the tickets? But I can ask and I can get tickets and treasure for them..? (This is where I am a little confused...)
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo

You get triple the tickets if you don't ask for treasure actually.

You get treasure and tickets if you just send a dragon for the normal amount listed on the chart. So, if you send a hatchling and ask for the 3000 treasure, you will get the 3000 treasure AND 5 tickets. If you send it and don't ask for the 3000 treasure, you get 15 tickets and no treasure.
@Derparoo

You get triple the tickets if you don't ask for treasure actually.

You get treasure and tickets if you just send a dragon for the normal amount listed on the chart. So, if you send a hatchling and ask for the 3000 treasure, you will get the 3000 treasure AND 5 tickets. If you send it and don't ask for the 3000 treasure, you get 15 tickets and no treasure.
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Synzia

Oh okay! So sorry about all that questioning haha... I guess I better start lving that fodder of mine...

Thank you.
@Synzia

Oh okay! So sorry about all that questioning haha... I guess I better start lving that fodder of mine...

Thank you.
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo

Not a problem, glad I could help! Leveling does net you extra treasure or tickets, so that's a good plan! Good luck!
@Derparoo

Not a problem, glad I could help! Leveling does net you extra treasure or tickets, so that's a good plan! Good luck!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Carthasis
3 Lv7 fodders sent your way! :V
@Carthasis
3 Lv7 fodders sent your way! :V
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
@wnznpeh Thank you :)

@Kaolyn I'm sorry, I had to cancel your trade since I didn't put in the right amount of treasure. Please resend. If you want to purchase additional tickets, you need to add the treasure for them as well!
@wnznpeh Thank you :)

@Kaolyn I'm sorry, I had to cancel your trade since I didn't put in the right amount of treasure. Please resend. If you want to purchase additional tickets, you need to add the treasure for them as well!
FR time + 9 (ECT)
@Carthasis yep resent
@Carthasis yep resent
@Carthasis, got nine level 5 dragons for you! Shall I go ahead and send the CRs?

Also, the site says that the bonuses today are Nocturne with violet sec and gembond, but the spreadsheet has Snappers with rust spines? (I have three Nocs with spines, so it doesn't affect me either way, but just for the sake of others!)
@Carthasis, got nine level 5 dragons for you! Shall I go ahead and send the CRs?

Also, the site says that the bonuses today are Nocturne with violet sec and gembond, but the spreadsheet has Snappers with rust spines? (I have three Nocs with spines, so it doesn't affect me either way, but just for the sake of others!)
DSEHBxF.png
@Carthasis

Sending a one-way delivery with three level 9 dragons, no bonus. -rolls in tickets-
@Carthasis

Sending a one-way delivery with three level 9 dragons, no bonus. -rolls in tickets-
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48