Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM]Nature's Conservancy Raffle-DONE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
@yoda if youd like to send me a oneway ping with the price in the message, I will PM you the money when I have the space to accept. Sorry youve been waiting :(
@yoda if youd like to send me a oneway ping with the price in the message, I will PM you the money when I have the space to accept. Sorry youve been waiting :(
|PEoUA2B.png
@kaelidra

I'll do that then! Thank you very much (: It's really late here, so I really can't wait around much longer, haha. It's okay, thank you for this solution ^^

@kaelidra

I'll do that then! Thank you very much (: It's really late here, so I really can't wait around much longer, haha. It's okay, thank you for this solution ^^

@kaelidra
Wow, nevermind. They just added the treasure to the crossroads! Sorry for bothering you, but thank you very much for reacting to me so quick ^^
@kaelidra
Wow, nevermind. They just added the treasure to the crossroads! Sorry for bothering you, but thank you very much for reacting to me so quick ^^
@kaelidra
Can I talk you up on that offer? I've tried trading w/ two acceptors so far. ^^;
@kaelidra
Can I talk you up on that offer? I've tried trading w/ two acceptors so far. ^^;
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@JosephJoestar Sure thing!

edit: although sparklesdani just got on. You can try her!
@JosephJoestar Sure thing!

edit: although sparklesdani just got on. You can try her!
|PEoUA2B.png
[center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/718fe691fb64b4676228438a0e0f6cb5/tumblr_nflrbd980p1rzxsz3o1_400.gif[/img] Boop! I'm online and here to catch your dragons. :D[/center]
tumblr_nflrbd980p1rzxsz3o1_400.gif

Boop! I'm online and here to catch your dragons. :D
Is this going to be par for the course for the week? At the least, it's taken half an hour to get a trade accepted, but the average has been *two hours*, which is ridiculous. It's incredibly frustrating to those of us *trying* to support Nature. Not to sound salty, I'm just...frustrated.
Is this going to be par for the course for the week? At the least, it's taken half an hour to get a trade accepted, but the average has been *two hours*, which is ridiculous. It's incredibly frustrating to those of us *trying* to support Nature. Not to sound salty, I'm just...frustrated.
@Daddyselephant

We're very sorry for the delay. We're trying our best to get through all of the CRs we're receiving, but unfortunately/fortunately we catchers are very busy and some are still trying to get used to the new CR system. We're going slow and steady to make sure we record all tickets properly. Rest assured, we will get to your trades.
@Daddyselephant

We're very sorry for the delay. We're trying our best to get through all of the CRs we're receiving, but unfortunately/fortunately we catchers are very busy and some are still trying to get used to the new CR system. We're going slow and steady to make sure we record all tickets properly. Rest assured, we will get to your trades.
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Daddyselephant We have a lot of new catchers who are learning both the new CR system and learning how to record dragons for the raffles. I totally understand how it can be frustrating as I know how annoying it can be to wait for the dragons to be accepted. I've definitely been on that side of the CR. XD Things might just be bumpy for a few days as we try to teach everyone how everything works. We really do appreciate your support!
@Daddyselephant We have a lot of new catchers who are learning both the new CR system and learning how to record dragons for the raffles. I totally understand how it can be frustrating as I know how annoying it can be to wait for the dragons to be accepted. I've definitely been on that side of the CR. XD Things might just be bumpy for a few days as we try to teach everyone how everything works. We really do appreciate your support!
@Synzia

Just sent you the a crossroad. (Hopefully did the math right...)
@Synzia

Just sent you the a crossroad. (Hopefully did the math right...)
C6VMBuR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48