Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM]Nature's Conservancy Raffle-DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@ryttu3k

Unfortunately, we are unable to update the bonuses at this time, but you are correct that the bonuses are Nocturne, violet secondary, and gembond. We are using those bonuses though the spreadsheet says otherwise :3
@ryttu3k

Unfortunately, we are unable to update the bonuses at this time, but you are correct that the bonuses are Nocturne, violet secondary, and gembond. We are using those bonuses though the spreadsheet says otherwise :3
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Synzia, gotcha, thanks for the clarification!
@Synzia, gotcha, thanks for the clarification!
DSEHBxF.png
@ryttu3k and everyone else ;)

Yeah, the bonuses listed are wrong. We have to wait for the spreadsheet owner to come back online to fix them. Please refer to the bonus details on the main FR page!

@Oriel Thank you and good luck in the raffle!
@ryttu3k and everyone else ;)

Yeah, the bonuses listed are wrong. We have to wait for the spreadsheet owner to come back online to fix them. Please refer to the bonus details on the main FR page!

@Oriel Thank you and good luck in the raffle!
FR time + 9 (ECT)
@Carthasis, in that case, sent nine level-5s (including three Nocs) your way!

(Sad that I won't be able to switch back to Nature in time for Greenskeeper, but in the mean time. the OOF raffle isn't a bad substitute ;D )
@Carthasis, in that case, sent nine level-5s (including three Nocs) your way!

(Sad that I won't be able to switch back to Nature in time for Greenskeeper, but in the mean time. the OOF raffle isn't a bad substitute ;D )
DSEHBxF.png
Very cute art and raffle. Happy Greenskeeper's Nature!
Very cute art and raffle. Happy Greenskeeper's Nature!
iK0jgh4.png
@DerbyGirl Hey! I'd love to enter this! I'll see what dragons I can give for this raffle <3
@DerbyGirl Hey! I'd love to enter this! I'll see what dragons I can give for this raffle <3
Hey all! I'm here to accept dragons!

PLEASE let me know if your dragons are for the RAFFLE because I am also catching for the buy thread!

Also, there will be delay in adding your tickets to the spreadsheet, but they will be added, don't worry! <3
Hey all! I'm here to accept dragons!

PLEASE let me know if your dragons are for the RAFFLE because I am also catching for the buy thread!

Also, there will be delay in adding your tickets to the spreadsheet, but they will be added, don't worry! <3
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
Great raffle guys! I'll definitely be sending some dragons throughout the week :D
Great raffle guys! I'll definitely be sending some dragons throughout the week :D
I'm back and catching! Send me your beauties for Glademother!
I'm back and catching! Send me your beauties for Glademother!
FR time + 9 (ECT)
@Carthasis are you able to accept 3 x lvl 7's with no bonuses?
@Carthasis are you able to accept 3 x lvl 7's with no bonuses?
V8GfXRi.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48