Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM]Nature's Conservancy Raffle-DONE
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@acorncap - I have to leave for a little bit, so I sent the CR to someone else and they got it before you. Sorry ;-;
@acorncap - I have to leave for a little bit, so I sent the CR to someone else and they got it before you. Sorry ;-;
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty it's all good, no worries!
@Britty it's all good, no worries!
0lxtP1J.png
I will be sending about... 5 lv 8 dragons maybe higher if I have the time today. Just not sure where exactly to send them..?
I will be sending about... 5 lv 8 dragons maybe higher if I have the time today. Just not sure where exactly to send them..?
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo

On the front page, in the second post I believe, there should be a link called Spreadsheet! Click that, and a Google doc will open. Look at attendants tab and pick someone who is currently "accepting" or "busy". Then you set up a crossroads with them for the dragons.
@Derparoo

On the front page, in the second post I believe, there should be a link called Spreadsheet! Click that, and a Google doc will open. Look at attendants tab and pick someone who is currently "accepting" or "busy". Then you set up a crossroads with them for the dragons.
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
Can I just say this raffle looks great, so many cool prizes! The animal themed dragons are a lovely idea.

@JaggedRose gonna send 3 dragons your way in a moment
Can I just say this raffle looks great, so many cool prizes! The animal themed dragons are a lovely idea.

@JaggedRose gonna send 3 dragons your way in a moment
@JaggedRose

sent 2 level 7 dragons your way
@JaggedRose

sent 2 level 7 dragons your way
eDMJL80.png
@gatsbysgoat67

Pinging myself to find later.
@gatsbysgoat67

Pinging myself to find later.
TD98mt2.png
@JaggedRose

Sending over 3 level 8's ^^
@JaggedRose

Sending over 3 level 8's ^^
@JaggedRose

Sent over 3 lv 8's :3 Feel free to take your time.
@JaggedRose

Sent over 3 lv 8's :3 Feel free to take your time.
C6VMBuR.png
@Kaelidra

I already sent a CR to @Jaggedrose but they haven't accepted yet. I really need to go to bed so I was wondering if you would be able to quickly accept them (3 dragons)? I really can't stay up much longer and wasn't expecting it to take over 25 minutes...
@Kaelidra

I already sent a CR to @Jaggedrose but they haven't accepted yet. I really need to go to bed so I was wondering if you would be able to quickly accept them (3 dragons)? I really can't stay up much longer and wasn't expecting it to take over 25 minutes...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48