Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 286 287
@StormDragon21 - Thank you so much! I marked your tickets~ Welcome to the Neverending Raffle starkiddo!

@XSoldierAntX - Woo, thank you kindly! I marked all your tickets as well as where you told me to pool them, and I've marked a note to pool all future tickets to these spots as well unless otherwise noted c: P.S. You can check the final post on the first page to take another shorter survey for 50 free tickets as well if you'd like :3
@StormDragon21 - Thank you so much! I marked your tickets~ Welcome to the Neverending Raffle starkiddo!

@XSoldierAntX - Woo, thank you kindly! I marked all your tickets as well as where you told me to pool them, and I've marked a note to pool all future tickets to these spots as well unless otherwise noted c: P.S. You can check the final post on the first page to take another shorter survey for 50 free tickets as well if you'd like :3
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
panth2.gif
panth2.gif
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
Boop^

@CartelSaide - Did you get my PMs? Just checking, since you haven't replied for a few days (no rush for tickets). How's the surgery recovery going?
Boop^

@CartelSaide - Did you get my PMs? Just checking, since you haven't replied for a few days (no rush for tickets). How's the surgery recovery going?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 - yes indeedy I did, and funnily enough I was actually sitting and counting tickets for your donation and another donation from my gf as you pinged me XD You should be getting a PM back shortly if you haven't already gotten one c:

As far as recovery goes, I'm doing very well! Healing quickly and generally speaking there's little to no pain 98% of the time c:

If you were asking for a more detailed report: The only problem I've had lately is a bit of sore-ness and inability to lift my arms too high or stretch my body too far. I was allowed to drive 2 weeks after surgery, the same day my hard drugs ran out, but I haven't driven even though I'm allowed to since turning stretches my arms in a way that's painful and strenuous last I tried, but it hasn't too bad not driving and it's not for long. By the by my gf typically brings me places if I NEED to go and/or get out of the house, and it's given me an opportune time to send my car in for a much-needed tune up haha I should be able to drive comfortably by the time I get it back :3 The worst of it is sleeping cuz usually I sleep on my side or stomach, but because of surgery I've been sorta forced to sleep on my back since everything else is painful. My dad gave me this melatonin (sp?) gummies, though, and they knock me right the heck out and so those help a lot in that field. Lastly, my nerves had to essentially rewire themselves and adjust to the new set up, so sometimes feeling things are a little funny. I get itchy and go to scratch my chest where it's itchy, but I don't feel it, so I move my hand around and scratch on a nearby spot that doesn't feel itchy I can feel the relief from scratching that itch on the spot that's itchy. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but essentially my nerves are confused lmao That feeling is totally normal due to the extensive-ness of how much was removed, and my surgeon said that everything should figure itself out within the year after my surgery. It's mega weird waking up and getting dressed because I often have to remind myself that this isn't how it's always been; it's nice though, to feel so normal for the first time in my life ^w^
@heartcrusher1 - yes indeedy I did, and funnily enough I was actually sitting and counting tickets for your donation and another donation from my gf as you pinged me XD You should be getting a PM back shortly if you haven't already gotten one c:

As far as recovery goes, I'm doing very well! Healing quickly and generally speaking there's little to no pain 98% of the time c:

If you were asking for a more detailed report: The only problem I've had lately is a bit of sore-ness and inability to lift my arms too high or stretch my body too far. I was allowed to drive 2 weeks after surgery, the same day my hard drugs ran out, but I haven't driven even though I'm allowed to since turning stretches my arms in a way that's painful and strenuous last I tried, but it hasn't too bad not driving and it's not for long. By the by my gf typically brings me places if I NEED to go and/or get out of the house, and it's given me an opportune time to send my car in for a much-needed tune up haha I should be able to drive comfortably by the time I get it back :3 The worst of it is sleeping cuz usually I sleep on my side or stomach, but because of surgery I've been sorta forced to sleep on my back since everything else is painful. My dad gave me this melatonin (sp?) gummies, though, and they knock me right the heck out and so those help a lot in that field. Lastly, my nerves had to essentially rewire themselves and adjust to the new set up, so sometimes feeling things are a little funny. I get itchy and go to scratch my chest where it's itchy, but I don't feel it, so I move my hand around and scratch on a nearby spot that doesn't feel itchy I can feel the relief from scratching that itch on the spot that's itchy. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but essentially my nerves are confused lmao That feeling is totally normal due to the extensive-ness of how much was removed, and my surgeon said that everything should figure itself out within the year after my surgery. It's mega weird waking up and getting dressed because I often have to remind myself that this isn't how it's always been; it's nice though, to feel so normal for the first time in my life ^w^
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - That's great, :D

I've had confused nerves before, and it's so weird because if I scratch one place I feel it in another and vice versa. I jammed my finger pretty bad, so everything was kind of wacky for a week. >.< Not an experience I ever want to have again.
@CartelSaide - That's great, :D

I've had confused nerves before, and it's so weird because if I scratch one place I feel it in another and vice versa. I jammed my finger pretty bad, so everything was kind of wacky for a week. >.< Not an experience I ever want to have again.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 - dude that sounds insane, like you hit your finger hard enough to mess up your nerves for a while? That's awful D:

And yeah it sucks, but like... I find it kinda amusing in a way? Lolz It's annoying, yeah, and I don't exactly want it, but I laugh about it since I know it'll go away and it's not the worst thing that's ever happened to me XD
@heartcrusher1 - dude that sounds insane, like you hit your finger hard enough to mess up your nerves for a while? That's awful D:

And yeah it sucks, but like... I find it kinda amusing in a way? Lolz It's annoying, yeah, and I don't exactly want it, but I laugh about it since I know it'll go away and it's not the worst thing that's ever happened to me XD
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@SugarSpooks - I'm pinging you because I think your username may have changed based on how the search is acting. If this is a mistake and a problem with the site, just ignore this ping, sorry!

EDIT: Shoot, SugarSpooks has changed her username! If anyone knows who SugarSpooks now is, please let me know!
@SugarSpooks - I'm pinging you because I think your username may have changed based on how the search is acting. If this is a mistake and a problem with the site, just ignore this ping, sorry!

EDIT: Shoot, SugarSpooks has changed her username! If anyone knows who SugarSpooks now is, please let me know!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
Bump