Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 286 287
@LadyRiat - Normally it'd be too late buuuuuuuut I'll make an exception for you this time since I haven't drawn the tickets yet, and you've been a long-time contributor as well as having worn my sig for a long long time~ So if you can get me your stuff by 16:00 FRT tomorrow, which is likely roughly when I'll be counting tickets, then I'll count it c:

EDIT: Gah, yeah I was supposed to remind you anyway and promised I would! So this exception can be in return for my mistake! So sorry!
@LadyRiat - Normally it'd be too late buuuuuuuut I'll make an exception for you this time since I haven't drawn the tickets yet, and you've been a long-time contributor as well as having worn my sig for a long long time~ So if you can get me your stuff by 16:00 FRT tomorrow, which is likely roughly when I'll be counting tickets, then I'll count it c:

EDIT: Gah, yeah I was supposed to remind you anyway and promised I would! So this exception can be in return for my mistake! So sorry!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center][quote][size=1][b]GENERAL PING LIST[/b] @helixdragonsong @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @Cuocu [b]MONTHLY “RAFFLE” PING LIST[/b] @zombard[/size] [size=4][i]Anyone pinged within this quote [u]did not[/u] have tickets towards the monthly prize(s), and are simply being pinged to remind you that a new monthly prize has replaced the old one, thus a new monthly "raffle" has begun c:[/i][/size] [i]I apologize in advance for any accidental double-pings![/i][/quote] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Monthly%20Winner_zps0pab5jco.png[/img] [size=4]The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19572356]post 4[/url]! [i][u]DON'T FORGET[/u]: Even if you bought/earned tickets last month, you have to buy/earn tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize![/i] Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data: [i]Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month.[/i] @Ailyria (8 tickets) [color=green][b]1 - 8[/b][/color] @CLUS3 (1 ticket) [color=green][b]9[/b][/color] @Ellapinky (159 tickets) [color=green][b]10 - 168[/b][/color] @heartcrusher1 (2113 tickets) [color=green][b]169 - 2281[/b][/color] @Juniichi (8 tickets) [color=green][b]2282 - 2289[/b][/color] @kaylavarnell4736 (51 tickets) [color=green][b]2290 - 2340[/b][/color] @Kitiara (1 ticket) [color=green][b]2341[/b][/color] @Kyoki (25 tickets) [color=green][b]2342 - 2366[/b][/color] @LadyRiat (112 tickets) [color=green][b]2367 - 2478[/b][/color] @MediocreToad (104 tickets) [color=green][b]2479 - 2582[/b][/color] @Nialatic (50 tickets) [color=green][b]2583 - 2632[/b][/color] @OrangeSqed (25 tickets) [color=green][b]2633 - 2657[/b][/color] @PsychoticRomance (5811 tickets) [color=green][b]2658 - 8468[/b][/color] @SapphyreL (50 tickets) [color=green][b]8469 - 8518[/b][/color] @SenchaDrake (237 tickets) [color=green][b]8519 - 8755[/b][/color] @StormDragon21 (50 tickets) [color=green][b]8756 - 8805[/b][/color] @XSoldierAntX (75 tickets) [color=green][b]8806 - 8880[/b][/color] [size=5]And the winners are... *drumroll*[/size] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/March%20Monthly%20Prize%20Winner%20A_zpsnigrfh1e.png[/img][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/March%20Monthly%20Prize%20Winner%20B_zps3t2zb90h.png[/img] [size=6][b]PsychoticRomance & heartcrusher1![/b][/size] [size=4]Congratulations! *confetti* You guys have won one of the following prizes each! Winner 1 please let me know which prize of your options below c: Winner 2, I'll inform you of what out of the 2 prizes remains for you as soon as I know! :D [b]Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D[/b][/size] [quote][size=6][b](1) New Blood[/b][/size] [size=4]You get the following lovely gen1 dragon, all the apparel she's wearing, a matching familiar, and a free renaming scroll so you can rename her to whatever you'd like! She will be leveled up to [u]level 15[/u] for you guaranteed![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25212234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252123/25212234_350.png[/img] [/url] 25212234 Shadow // Grape // Fern Comes with... [item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Shadow Serpent] [item=Berserker]x3[item=Ambush]x3[item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment]x3 [item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards][item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Shadowscale Chest Guard][item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Shadowscale Greaves][/quote] [quote][size=6][b](2) Level Up![/b][/size] [size=4]You'll get a leveling service offered by the lovely @Tafficat :D They will be leveling up [u]any 3 dragons of your choice to level 15[/u] - a service that would usually cost you 171kT absolutely free! You can find [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1933448/1]Tafficat's leveling service shop here[/url] if you'd like more information, such as reviews, previously leveled dragons, etc.[/size][/quote]
Quote:
GENERAL PING LIST
@helixdragonsong @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @Cuocu
MONTHLY “RAFFLE” PING LIST
@zombard

Anyone pinged within this quote did not have tickets towards the monthly prize(s), and are simply being pinged to remind you that a new monthly prize has replaced the old one, thus a new monthly "raffle" has begun c:
I apologize in advance for any accidental double-pings!

Monthly%20Winner_zps0pab5jco.png

The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in post 4! DON'T FORGET: Even if you bought/earned tickets last month, you have to buy/earn tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize!

Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data:
Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month.

@Ailyria (8 tickets) 1 - 8
@CLUS3 (1 ticket) 9
@Ellapinky (159 tickets) 10 - 168
@heartcrusher1 (2113 tickets) 169 - 2281
@Juniichi (8 tickets) 2282 - 2289
@kaylavarnell4736 (51 tickets) 2290 - 2340
@Kitiara (1 ticket) 2341
@Kyoki (25 tickets) 2342 - 2366
@LadyRiat (112 tickets) 2367 - 2478
@MediocreToad (104 tickets) 2479 - 2582
@Nialatic (50 tickets) 2583 - 2632
@OrangeSqed (25 tickets) 2633 - 2657
@PsychoticRomance (5811 tickets) 2658 - 8468
@SapphyreL (50 tickets) 8469 - 8518
@SenchaDrake (237 tickets) 8519 - 8755
@StormDragon21 (50 tickets) 8756 - 8805
@XSoldierAntX (75 tickets) 8806 - 8880

And the winners are... *drumroll*
March%20Monthly%20Prize%20Winner%20A_zpsnigrfh1e.pngMarch%20Monthly%20Prize%20Winner%20B_zps3t2zb90h.png
PsychoticRomance & heartcrusher1!
Congratulations! *confetti* You guys have won one of the following prizes each! Winner 1 please let me know which prize of your options below c: Winner 2, I'll inform you of what out of the 2 prizes remains for you as soon as I know! :D

Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D

Quote:
(1) New Blood
You get the following lovely gen1 dragon, all the apparel she's wearing, a matching familiar, and a free renaming scroll so you can rename her to whatever you'd like! She will be leveled up to level 15 for you guaranteed!

25212234_350.png

Shadow // Grape // Fern
Comes with...
Scroll of Renaming Shadow Serpent
Berserker x3 Ambush x3 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x3
Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Greaves
Quote:
(2) Level Up!
You'll get a leveling service offered by the lovely @Tafficat :D They will be leveling up any 3 dragons of your choice to level 15 - a service that would usually cost you 171kT absolutely free! You can find Tafficat's leveling service shop here if you'd like more information, such as reviews, previously leveled dragons, etc.
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide

I would like the leveling service plz
@CartelSaide

I would like the leveling service plz
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
@PsychoticRomance - Alrighty! Be sure to contact @Tafficat to claim your prize~ c:

@heartcrusher1 - I'll send you a one-way CR with your prize shortly!
@PsychoticRomance - Alrighty! Be sure to contact @Tafficat to claim your prize~ c:

@heartcrusher1 - I'll send you a one-way CR with your prize shortly!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
Aww, well I tried. Congrats, winners.

@heartcrusher1 If you'd be willing to sell the dragon or trade for a level 15 in its place I'd be very interested in purchasing her as a mate for one of my boys. I'll even trade out the stones if you want a different element.
Aww, well I tried. Congrats, winners.

@heartcrusher1 If you'd be willing to sell the dragon or trade for a level 15 in its place I'd be very interested in purchasing her as a mate for one of my boys. I'll even trade out the stones if you want a different element.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Bump
Bump

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@CartelSaide - Thanks so much! :D
@LadyRiat - I could definitely sell her! I've got a boatload of Gen One's that I recently bought from a mass-hatch (still quite a few more rounds to go) and I'm afraid I was looking more for the levelling service than this prize. We can discuss it over PM, if you'd like~
@CartelSaide - Thanks so much! :D
@LadyRiat - I could definitely sell her! I've got a boatload of Gen One's that I recently bought from a mass-hatch (still quite a few more rounds to go) and I'm afraid I was looking more for the levelling service than this prize. We can discuss it over PM, if you'd like~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Bump
Bump

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
[center]Hello @LadyRiat :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate [u]one[/u] of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them. [quote]If you're someone looking to help out LadyRiat complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! [b]Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you![/b][/quote] You picked the [b]Easy Version[/b], so your list consists entirely of [b]Food, Material, and/or Trinket[/b] items. [i]As per your request, the vast majority of these items are things from the coliseum. To keep things fair, not everything is, however.[/i] Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]click here[/url] to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself! The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of [b]June 30th[/b]. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part! ----- [size=6][color=green][b]COMPLETE! Great job! :D[/b][/color][/size] [size=4](1) [s]Seeker Orb[/s] (2) [s]Seeker Brooch[/s] (3) [s]Fluted Conch[/s] (4) [s]Powerful Serthis Poison[/s] (5) [s]Unstable Serthis Concoction[/s] (6) [s]Foo's Eye[/s] (7) [s]Leopard Caterpillar[/s] (8) [s]Eternal Snow[/s] (9) [s]Mimic Powder[/s] (10) [s]Sizzling Phosphorus[/s][/size]
Hello @LadyRiat :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate one of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them.
Quote:
If you're someone looking to help out LadyRiat complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you!

You picked the Easy Version, so your list consists entirely of Food, Material, and/or Trinket items. As per your request, the vast majority of these items are things from the coliseum. To keep things fair, not everything is, however. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; click here to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself!

The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of June 30th. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part!

COMPLETE!
Great job! :D

(1) Seeker Orb
(2) Seeker Brooch
(3) Fluted Conch
(4) Powerful Serthis Poison
(5) Unstable Serthis Concoction
(6) Foo's Eye
(7) Leopard Caterpillar
(8) Eternal Snow
(9) Mimic Powder
(10) Sizzling Phosphorus