Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@ Everyone; goodmorning/evening! The spreadsheet as been updated so far! @kaarin: I'll be awaiting your PM for purchasing/trading tickets and enter you into the spreadsheet once I've received it! :)

I'll be around most of today, but sporadically, as I do need to study ^^'
@ Everyone; goodmorning/evening! The spreadsheet as been updated so far! @kaarin: I'll be awaiting your PM for purchasing/trading tickets and enter you into the spreadsheet once I've received it! :)

I'll be around most of today, but sporadically, as I do need to study ^^'
@Gaia

I'd loved to be pinged once a week to remind me about this? Or when things are unlocked? I forget about raffles I wanna join.
@Gaia

I'd loved to be pinged once a week to remind me about this? Or when things are unlocked? I forget about raffles I wanna join.
camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
@FireGirlB Sure, I can ping you whenever a new tier is unlocked! We're currently at nearly 650 tickets sold, so only 350 more to go for the next prize tier! :D
@FireGirlB Sure, I can ping you whenever a new tier is unlocked! We're currently at nearly 650 tickets sold, so only 350 more to go for the next prize tier! :D
@Gaia Sending PM with treasure! ^^
@Gaia Sending PM with treasure! ^^
@Gaia

I have 5 gems for 5 tickets.
I have 46 iron ore for 23 tickets.
I have 14 copper ore for 7 tickets.
I have 4 silver ore for 20 tickets.

I think that is 55 tickets but it's late here.

And I'll be back soon for more once I can buy treasure!
@Gaia

I have 5 gems for 5 tickets.
I have 46 iron ore for 23 tickets.
I have 14 copper ore for 7 tickets.
I have 4 silver ore for 20 tickets.

I think that is 55 tickets but it's late here.

And I'll be back soon for more once I can buy treasure!
camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
@Gaia when is the drawing? I didn't catch the date.
@Gaia when is the drawing? I didn't catch the date.
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising Guideline 6; shortly after the colorwheel has expanded (given that I've sold enough tickets). No ETA has been given on when this might happen, so I don't have a specific date yet, I'm afraid ^^'
@Moorising Guideline 6; shortly after the colorwheel has expanded (given that I've sold enough tickets). No ETA has been given on when this might happen, so I don't have a specific date yet, I'm afraid ^^'
@Gaia
Sending over some things for tickets :'D <3
@Gaia
Sending over some things for tickets :'D <3
mIntLwS.gif
@Gaia - How many tickets could I get for 10.5k? ^^'
@Gaia - How many tickets could I get for 10.5k? ^^'
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Yukichan 10500 divided by 500 gives you 21 tickets. Because you get a free ticket for every 10 purchased, you'll also get 2 bonus tickets ^^
@Yukichan 10500 divided by 500 gives you 21 tickets. Because you get a free ticket for every 10 purchased, you'll also get 2 bonus tickets ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48