Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Gaia

Sending over one Waterlogged Trunk and 6 Iron Ore.
@Gaia

Sending over one Waterlogged Trunk and 6 Iron Ore.
OvJsD6v.pngje67dzK.giffQJRdDa.pnglmBVOQT.gif
@Gaia Sent some stuff over! Mind adding me to the pinglist for any new changes please, and also when the end date is determined? Thanks! :D
@Gaia Sent some stuff over! Mind adding me to the pinglist for any new changes please, and also when the end date is determined? Thanks! :D
m38hJom.gif
JqwsAFZ.png 98mFKKu.png
M8Jau0D.png
smbanner2%20copy_zpspt3niwck.png
@Unownsender @FireGirlB @Yukichan

Hello everyone!!
Everything has been recorded so far, and we have just sold our 1000th ticket, which means the next prize tier has been unlocked. The Unhatched Earth Egg is now available as a prize.

The next prize tier to be unlocked is the Unhatched Fire egg, at 2000 tickets sold!

Thank you to everyone for participating! ^^
@Unownsender @FireGirlB @Yukichan

Hello everyone!!
Everything has been recorded so far, and we have just sold our 1000th ticket, which means the next prize tier has been unlocked. The Unhatched Earth Egg is now available as a prize.

The next prize tier to be unlocked is the Unhatched Fire egg, at 2000 tickets sold!

Thank you to everyone for participating! ^^
@Gaia ahhh this raffle is an awesome idea! Sending some currency for tickets, and may I please be added to the pinglist for everything? :D
@Gaia ahhh this raffle is an awesome idea! Sending some currency for tickets, and may I please be added to the pinglist for everything? :D
half_sigbanner_by_kuhalearthshaker-d9zgk4h.png
@Kuhal I'm glad you like the raffle! :) I'll add you to the pinglist right away and reply to your PM when I've updated the spreadsheet with your tickets.
@Kuhal I'm glad you like the raffle! :) I'll add you to the pinglist right away and reply to your PM when I've updated the spreadsheet with your tickets.
@gaia hello I wanted to know how many tickets I can get from trades like is there a maximum???
@gaia hello I wanted to know how many tickets I can get from trades like is there a maximum???
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@wildhorsehunter Nope, you are free to trade as many as you want. There aren't any maximums on trading or purchasing. :) The only limit there is is a time limit, but there's no fixed end date yet, other than 'shortly after the colorwheel is expanded', so that shouldn't be a worry at this stage. ^^
@wildhorsehunter Nope, you are free to trade as many as you want. There aren't any maximums on trading or purchasing. :) The only limit there is is a time limit, but there's no fixed end date yet, other than 'shortly after the colorwheel is expanded', so that shouldn't be a worry at this stage. ^^
@gaia okay cause I always have tons of those shells and packages that you open so when I save a bunch up I will come here and give them all to you
@gaia okay cause I always have tons of those shells and packages that you open so when I save a bunch up I will come here and give them all to you
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@wildhorsehunter Okay awesome! :) Do keep in mind, a lot of people seem to be overlooking this, the ticket value for those coliseum treasure chests is per 10 chests. So, for example, 10 (not 1) waterlogged trunks gives 4 tickets. I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it more visible, other than making it huge xD
@wildhorsehunter Okay awesome! :) Do keep in mind, a lot of people seem to be overlooking this, the ticket value for those coliseum treasure chests is per 10 chests. So, for example, 10 (not 1) waterlogged trunks gives 4 tickets. I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it more visible, other than making it huge xD
@gaia I understand that lol
@gaia I understand that lol
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48