Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@gaia so the prizes are unlocked when EVERYONE has purchased that many tickets, right? Like, I don't have to buy 15000 myself, right? I didn't do the math but it seems prohibitive the other way, haha. Just making sure though. If so, buying some, and please ping me for new prizes added, and for the end. =D Thanks!
@gaia so the prizes are unlocked when EVERYONE has purchased that many tickets, right? Like, I don't have to buy 15000 myself, right? I didn't do the math but it seems prohibitive the other way, haha. Just making sure though. If so, buying some, and please ping me for new prizes added, and for the end. =D Thanks!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@JessieFace Yeah it is the total tickets purchased of all entrants combined! :) Having one person purchasing 15000 tickets all by themselves to get a chance at the main prize would indeed be very unfair. This raffle is mostly meant to also make eggs available to people who aren't all that rich ^^ So currently there is a total of about 330 tickets purchased, which means we are already getting closer to unlockeding the second prize; the earth egg. :)

I'll put you on the pinglist, and I'll update the spreadsheet with your tickets when I receive your PM :)
@JessieFace Yeah it is the total tickets purchased of all entrants combined! :) Having one person purchasing 15000 tickets all by themselves to get a chance at the main prize would indeed be very unfair. This raffle is mostly meant to also make eggs available to people who aren't all that rich ^^ So currently there is a total of about 330 tickets purchased, which means we are already getting closer to unlockeding the second prize; the earth egg. :)

I'll put you on the pinglist, and I'll update the spreadsheet with your tickets when I receive your PM :)
@Gaia
Going to send some stuff over.
@Gaia
Going to send some stuff over.
@Gaia
sending some treasure over
@Gaia
sending some treasure over
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@Gaia Can I get 5 tickets? I will pay one silver ore in return
@Gaia Can I get 5 tickets? I will pay one silver ore in return
AB92F213-6BA6-4662-A0BC-864D21A56BB9.png
@Gaia Sending over some stuff for tickets.
@Gaia Sending over some stuff for tickets.
Sending stuff for tickets! thank you for this chance!

10 gems for 10 tickets

2 rusted treasure chest for 10 tickets

so 20 in total please!

also can i be pinged for any price changes, prize additions and for the end date please?
Sending stuff for tickets! thank you for this chance!

10 gems for 10 tickets

2 rusted treasure chest for 10 tickets

so 20 in total please!

also can i be pinged for any price changes, prize additions and for the end date please?
@Gaia

60 copper ore = 30 tickets
5,000t = 10 tickets
1 rusted chest = 5 tickets
1 gem = 1 ticket

46 total please~
@Gaia

60 copper ore = 30 tickets
5,000t = 10 tickets
1 rusted chest = 5 tickets
1 gem = 1 ticket

46 total please~
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Gaia

I apparently had other plans for some of my money, so I'll send enough over for tickets xD
@Gaia

I apparently had other plans for some of my money, so I'll send enough over for tickets xD
@Gaia I'll send some payment for PM~
@Gaia I'll send some payment for PM~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48