Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NEW Camp NaNoWriMo Raffle CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
[img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/dbf1/f/2016/090/f/4/camp_na_no_raffle_banner_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x8v2z.png[/img] [center] Welcome!!! I've taken on the ever daunting task of Camp NaNoWriMo this Spring/Summer In hopes of adding 30k words to a couple of works of mine during both sessions. So I'm asking you to join me on this harrowing journey Through strange and beautiful new lands..... Meaning, I've decided to run a raffle that runs the course of the two Camp NaNo months from [b]April 1st till July 31st!![/b] I'll be weaving a story through a magical world of floating trains, warring religions and ancient prophecies..... New prizes will be added as I purchase or receive them! But I have a pretty comprehensive list of what I'll be buying for this!! Many of which I'll add pretty quickly.... But always check back for new and fun items! [u][b]Let me know if you are also doing NaNo ^.^[/b][/u] Number of Entrants: 17 Number of Tickets: 1980 [u][b]NEWS:[/b][/u] [b]04/11/2016[/b] - added some basics for items and what you'll get for them. had to update a couple as I had them a little high for awhile. now they're back to where they're needed to be. hope it helps with entering. [b]05/19/2016[/b] - just got my computer back. It's been acting up a lot and I finally had it looked at. I'll be catching up today. [quote=General Pinglist]@Ailyria @Teland @Terrone @Jackabug @Yellowfangg @Halsha @KellyWho @BrightNight @Shadeyrain @chrispycookie @Pandamoniaz @AvalonDreams @pseudovum @Frostflight @Sorikia @LadyBoots @Larcane @Dekudesu @Etahrey[/quote]
camp_na_no_raffle_banner_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x8v2z.png

Welcome!!!

I've taken on the ever daunting task of Camp NaNoWriMo this Spring/Summer
In hopes of adding 30k words to a couple of works of mine during both sessions.
So I'm asking you to join me on this harrowing journey
Through strange and beautiful new lands.....

Meaning, I've decided to run a raffle that runs the course of the two Camp NaNo months
from April 1st till July 31st!!

I'll be weaving a story through a magical world of floating trains, warring religions and ancient prophecies.....

New prizes will be added as I purchase or receive them!
But I have a pretty comprehensive list of what I'll be buying for this!!
Many of which I'll add pretty quickly....
But always check back for new and fun items!

Let me know if you are also doing NaNo ^.^

Number of Entrants: 17
Number of Tickets: 1980

NEWS:

04/11/2016 - added some basics for items and what you'll get for them. had to update a couple as I had them a little high for awhile. now they're back to where they're needed to be. hope it helps with entering.

05/19/2016 - just got my computer back. It's been acting up a lot and I finally had it looked at. I'll be catching up today.

camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
[center] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/e3ef/f/2016/090/f/8/rules_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95wp.png[/img] [b]1.[/b] I'll be using a Random Generator (random.org) to draw winners. With each person only being able to win once, with as many winners as possible. I would really like there to be enough for everyone that enters to win something!! Once drawn you'll have 24 hrs to respond or you'll be added to the list for the next day. If you don't answer that one in 24 hrs you'll be thrown back into pool for the next drawing!! [b]2.[/b] Be respectful to everyone in the thread. This is a long raffle, so best to try to be civil ^.^ [b]3. [/b]I'll be running this with a friend @Atzien!!! [b]4.[/b] More rules may be added as the situations arise. [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/b22f/f/2016/090/5/1/tickets_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95xa.png[/img] Please send everything to @FireGirlB with a title that says it's for this raffle. [b]500T = 1 ticket 1G = 1 ticket[/b] [b]Food, Trinkets, and Materials[/b] [item=Bronze Fabric Scrap][item=Mistral Beetle][item=Sweet Grass][item=Butterflyfish][item=Emerald Ratsnake] Stacks of 99 (non-SWIPP) Valued at 1 -25 = 25 Tickets Valued at 26-45 = 55 Tickets Valued at 46-65 = 75 Tickets Valued at 66+ = 105 Tickets [b]Apparel and Familiars*[/b] [item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Tawny Antlers][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Copper Steampunk Wings] 1 star rarity = 10 Tickets 2 star rarity = 20 Tickets 3 star rarity = 30 Tickets 4 star rarity = 40 Tickets 5 star rarity = 50 Tickets *(Special pieces will be valued at LAH with each 500T = 1 ticket) **(Pieces that complete prize sets or start new prize sets will receive extra tickets) [b]Baldwin and Swipp[/b] [item=Green Goo][item=Tundra Cactus][item=Green Ooze][item=Fragile Antler][item=Green Sludge] Orange Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 10 Tickets Each Yellow Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 20 Tickets Each Green Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 30 Tickets Each Other Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 40 Tickets Each Grey Slime or Copper Muck = 50 Tickets Each Other Slime or Muck = 50 Tickets Each (*Swipp items will get 2x the tickets in the above sections) (** Baldwin made apparel/familiars will get 3x the tickets in the above section) [b]Battle Items[/b] [item=Leaf Bolt][item=Gust Slash][item=Reflect][item=Regeneration][item=Disorient] Potions = Minor; 10 Tickets, Regular; 25 Tickets, Major; 50 Tickets Fragments = 3 Tickets (*All others will be based of LAH divided by 500) (**Any used in the raffle will be give 2x tickets) [b]Currency, Chest, and More[/b] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Messengers Scroll][item=Bamboo Queen Chest][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Glade Golem Chest] All festival currency = 5 Tickets ea All Coliseum dropped Crates/Chests = 50 Tickets ea Rusted Treasure Chest = 25 Tickets ea Iron Treasure Chest = 100 Tickets ea Gilded Treasure Chest = 500 Tickets ea Unhatched Eggs = 2500 Tickets ea Only accepting dragons in the color schemes <Green and Brown> Because I'm only accepting ones that fit the raffle. I get too attached to them somehow...... [b]Inspiration for some of the set up came from:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1748792/1][img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/2dme3jm.jpg[/img][/url] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [u][b]Freebies!!![/b][/u] Light Flight members get 5 tickets for free!! April/May/June/July Newbies get 5 tickets!! [u][b]Word Count!![/b][/u] Check pg 14 for details to help!! During the months of April and July (while I'm writing), We'll have daily word count guessing!! The person closest to guessing what my word count for the day is... Will win a prize of things or more tickets! [quote=Pinglist For Word Count]@Teland @Halsha @BrightNight @Ailyria @Frostflight @Jackabug [/quote] [u][b]Tag Bonus!![/b][/u] Every person that you tag to the raffle will get you 5 bonus tickets. The person has to buy at least 1 ticket (no free tickets count) And they have to say that they were referred by you!! They'll also get an extra 2 tickets if they do this!! [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [u][b]SPECIAL CASES[/b][/u] [Item=Glowing Ember][Item=Magical Shard][Item=All-Seeing Shroom][Item=Deepearth Geode][Item=Eternal Snow] 50 at 10 tickets each!! [Item=Shimmering Pinecone] 49 at 10 tickets each!!

rules_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95wp.png

1. I'll be using a Random Generator (random.org) to draw winners.
With each person only being able to win once, with as many winners as possible.
I would really like there to be enough for everyone that enters to win something!!
Once drawn you'll have 24 hrs to respond or you'll be added to the list for the next day.
If you don't answer that one in 24 hrs you'll be thrown back into pool for the next drawing!!

2. Be respectful to everyone in the thread. This is a long raffle, so best to try to be civil ^.^

3. I'll be running this with a friend @Atzien!!!

4. More rules may be added as the situations arise.

tickets_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95xa.png

Please send everything to @FireGirlB with a title that says it's for this raffle.

500T = 1 ticket
1G = 1 ticket

Food, Trinkets, and Materials

Bronze Fabric Scrap Mistral Beetle Sweet Grass Butterflyfish Emerald Ratsnake

Stacks of 99 (non-SWIPP)
Valued at 1 -25 = 25 Tickets
Valued at 26-45 = 55 Tickets
Valued at 46-65 = 75 Tickets
Valued at 66+ = 105 Tickets

Apparel and Familiars*

Lemongrass Feathered Wings Everglade Lasher Tawny Antlers Cloud Chaser Copper Steampunk Wings

1 star rarity = 10 Tickets
2 star rarity = 20 Tickets
3 star rarity = 30 Tickets
4 star rarity = 40 Tickets
5 star rarity = 50 Tickets

*(Special pieces will be valued at LAH with each 500T = 1 ticket)
**(Pieces that complete prize sets or start new prize sets will receive extra tickets)

Baldwin and Swipp
Green Goo Tundra Cactus Green Ooze Fragile Antler Green Sludge

Orange Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 10 Tickets Each
Yellow Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 20 Tickets Each
Green Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 30 Tickets Each
Other Ooze, Goo or Sludge = 40 Tickets Each
Grey Slime or Copper Muck = 50 Tickets Each
Other Slime or Muck = 50 Tickets Each

(*Swipp items will get 2x the tickets in the above sections)
(** Baldwin made apparel/familiars will get 3x the tickets in the above section)

Battle Items

Leaf Bolt Gust Slash Reflect Regeneration Disorient

Potions = Minor; 10 Tickets, Regular; 25 Tickets, Major; 50 Tickets
Fragments = 3 Tickets

(*All others will be based of LAH divided by 500)
(**Any used in the raffle will be give 2x tickets)

Currency, Chest, and More

Unhatched Wind Egg Bamboo Queen Chest Unhatched Nature Egg Glade Golem Chest

All festival currency = 5 Tickets ea
All Coliseum dropped Crates/Chests = 50 Tickets ea
Rusted Treasure Chest = 25 Tickets ea
Iron Treasure Chest = 100 Tickets ea
Gilded Treasure Chest = 500 Tickets ea
Unhatched Eggs = 2500 Tickets ea

Only accepting dragons in the color schemes <Green and Brown>
Because I'm only accepting ones that fit the raffle.
I get too attached to them somehow......

Inspiration for some of the set up came from:

2dme3jm.jpg

pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png

Freebies!!!

Light Flight members get 5 tickets for free!!
April/May/June/July Newbies get 5 tickets!!

Word Count!!

Check pg 14 for details to help!!
During the months of April and July (while I'm writing),
We'll have daily word count guessing!!
The person closest to guessing what my word count for the day is...
Will win a prize of things or more tickets!

Pinglist For Word Count wrote:

Tag Bonus!!

Every person that you tag to the raffle will get you 5 bonus tickets.
The person has to buy at least 1 ticket (no free tickets count)
And they have to say that they were referred by you!!
They'll also get an extra 2 tickets if they do this!!

SPECIAL CASES

Glowing Ember Magical Shard All-Seeing Shroom Deepearth Geode Eternal Snow
50 at 10 tickets each!!

Shimmering Pinecone
49 at 10 tickets each!!
[center] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/ed0f/f/2016/090/3/1/wind_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95ys.png[/img] [quote=Its Getting Windy]TAKEN[/quote] [quote=Windy Accessories]TAKEN[/quote] [quote=Breezy Accessories]TAKEN[/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote=Windy][item=Wind Tome][item=Wind Runestone][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][/quote] [quote=Feeling Chesty]TAKEN[/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote name=2016]TAKEN][/quote] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/8dc3/f/2016/090/7/2/nature_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95sr.png[/img] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote][item=Nature Tome][item=Nature Runestone][item=Lost GladeKeeper Sackdoll][/quote] [quote name=Chesty]TAKEN[/quote] [quote][item=Timber Tender][item=Black-Wing Hummingbird][item=Harvest Floracat][/quote] [quote=2016][item=Druidic Emblem][item=Druidic Crown][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Sapling Speaker][/quote]

wind_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95ys.png

Its Getting Windy wrote:
TAKEN
Windy Accessories wrote:
TAKEN
Breezy Accessories wrote:
TAKEN
Quote:
TAKEN
Windy wrote:
Wind Tome Wind Runestone Playful Windsinger Puppet
Feeling Chesty wrote:
TAKEN
Quote:
TAKEN
2016 wrote:
TAKEN]

nature_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95sr.png

Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
Nature Tome Nature Runestone Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
Chesty wrote:
TAKEN
Quote:
Timber Tender Black-wing Hummingbird Harvest Floracat
2016 wrote:
Druidic Emblem Druidic Crown Butterfly's Kiss Sapling Speaker
[center] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/6b5d/f/2016/090/7/6/prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95v7.png[/img] [quote][item=Forest Rogue Vest][item=Forest Rogue Bracers][item=Forest Rogue Cape][item=Forest Rogue Footpads][item=Forest Rogue Trousers][item=Forest Rogue Hood][item=Forest Rogue Mask][item=Forest Rogue Tail Binding][item=Forest Rogue Gloves][item=Forest Rogue Wing Guard][item=Forest Rogue Belt][/quote] [quote][item=Venom Rogue Vest][item=Venom Rogue Bracers][item=Venom Rogue Cape][item=Venom Rogue Footpads][item=Venom Rogue Trousers][item=Venom Rogue Hood][item=Venom Rogue Mask][item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding][item=Venom Rogue Gloves][item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard][item=Venom Rogue Belt][/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote][item=Forest Green Chest Wrap][item=Forest Green Neck Wrap][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][/quote] [quote][item=Green Aviator Scarf][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item=Emerald Aviator Coat][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves][item=Emerald Aviator Boots][/quote] [quote][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Copper Steampunk Wings][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Vest][/quote] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [quote=Cocoon Free]TAKEN[/quote] [quote][item=Silver Filigree Banner][item=Silver Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets][item=Silver Filigree Helmet][item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard][item=Silver Filigree Wing Guard][item=Silver Filigree Boots][/quote] [quote][item=Frog's Wing Fans][item=Frog's Breastplate][item=Frog's Helmet][item=Frog's Shoulder Pads][item=Frog's Tail Guard][item=Frog's Leg Armor][item=Frog's Arm Guards][/quote] [quote][item=Crane's Wing Fans][item=Crane's Breastplate][item=Crane's Helmet][item=Crane's Shoulder Pads][item=Crane's Tail Guard][item=Crane's Leg Armor][item=Crane's Arm Guards][/quote] [quote][item=Lion's Wing Fans][item=Lion's Breastplate][item=Lion's Helmet][item=Lion's Shoulder Pads][item=Lion's Tail Guard][item=Lion's Leg Armor][item=Lion's Arm Guards][/quote] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [quote][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][/quote] [quote][item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Celadon Leg Silks][item=Celadon Silk Sash][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Celadon Silk Veil][item=Celadon Tail Bangle][/quote] [quote][item=Teardrop Jade Choker][item=Teardrop Jade Armlet][item=Teardrop Jade Leg Band][item=Teardrop Jade Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Jade Earrings][item=Teardrop Jade Ring][item=Teardrop Jade Pendant][item=Teardrop Jade Anklet][item=Teardrop Jade Tail Ring][/quote]

prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95v7.png

Quote:
Forest Rogue Vest Forest Rogue Bracers Forest Rogue Cape Forest Rogue Footpads Forest Rogue Trousers Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Tail Binding Forest Rogue Gloves Forest Rogue Wing Guard Forest Rogue Belt
Quote:
Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Wing Guard Venom Rogue Belt
Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
Forest Green Chest Wrap Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps
Quote:
Green Aviator Scarf Emerald Aviator Satchel Emerald Aviator Helmet Emerald Aviator Coat Emerald Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Boots
Quote:
Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Wings Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Vest

Cocoon Free wrote:
TAKEN
Quote:
Silver Filigree Banner Silver Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Tail Guard Silver Filigree Wing Guard Silver Filigree Boots
Quote:
Frog's Wing Fans Frog's Breastplate Frog's Helmet Frog's Shoulder Pads Frog's Tail Guard Frog's Leg Armor Frog's Arm Guards
Quote:
Crane's Wing Fans Crane's Breastplate Crane's Helmet Crane's Shoulder Pads Crane's Tail Guard Crane's Leg Armor Crane's Arm Guards
Quote:
Lion's Wing Fans Lion's Breastplate Lion's Helmet Lion's Shoulder Pads Lion's Tail Guard Lion's Leg Armor Lion's Arm Guards

Quote:
Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Citrine Armlet Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant
Quote:
Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Silk Scarf Celadon Silk Veil Celadon Tail Bangle
Quote:
Teardrop Jade Choker Teardrop Jade Armlet Teardrop Jade Leg Band Teardrop Jade Wing Loop Teardrop Jade Earrings Teardrop Jade Ring Teardrop Jade Pendant Teardrop Jade Anklet Teardrop Jade Tail Ring
[center] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/6b5d/f/2016/090/7/6/prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95v7.png[/img] [quote=Gened Out]TAKEN[/quote] [quote][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Violet Corsage][item=Violet Lei][/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Daisy Corsage][item=Daisy Lei][/quote] [quote][item=Red Rose Flower Crown][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Corsage][item=Red Rose Lei][/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [quote][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings][item=Lemongrass Tail Feathers][/quote] [quote][item=Spring's Breath][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Sunrise Hibiscus][item=Romantic Red Rose][/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [quote]TAKEN[/quote] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [quote=Dolls][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Lost GladeKeeper Sackdoll][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet][item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol][item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy][item=Soft Lightweaver Idol][item=Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy][item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][/quote] [quote][item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature][item=Earthshaker Stone Statue][item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure][item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting][item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust][item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw][item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol][item=Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding][item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration][item=Windsinger Painted Vase][/quote] [quote=Festival Currency x50][item=Messengers Scroll][item=Bladed Flatleaf][item=Giant Sand Dollar][item=Immaculate Tablet][/quote]

Gened Out wrote:
TAKEN

Quote:
Violet Flower Crown Violet Flowerfall Violet Corsage Violet Lei
Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Corsage Daisy Lei
Quote:
Red Rose Flower Crown Red Rose Flowerfall Red Rose Corsage Red Rose Lei
Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
TAKEN

Quote:
Gladewalker Cape Lemongrass Feathered Wings Lemongrass Tail Feathers
Quote:
Spring's Breath Heatherbed Lily Sunrise Hibiscus Romantic Red Rose
Quote:
TAKEN
Quote:
TAKEN

Dolls wrote:
Playful Windsinger Puppet Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Furry Icewarden Puppet Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Exotic Arcanist Idol
Quote:
Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Earthshaker Stone Statue Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Icewarden Ice Sculpture Lightweaver Marble Bust Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Tidelord Seashell Decoration Windsinger Painted Vase
Festival Currency x50 wrote:
Bladed Flatleaf Giant Sand Dollar Immaculate Tablet
[center][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/6b5d/f/2016/090/7/6/prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95v7.png[/img] [quote=Skins and Accents Pick 2][item=Skin: Everglade Lasher][item=Skin: Dryad][item=Skin: Amaranth Moth][item=Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae][item=Accent: Tricky Brambles][item=Accent: Cloudsong Guard][item=Skin: Bamboo Queen][/quote] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [quote=Apparel Pick 3][item=Crown of Bones][item=Green Birdskull Headdress][item=Emerald Green Satin Tunic][item=Blue Warrior Face Mask][item=Tawny Antlers][item=Forestsong Face Mask][item=Silver Filigree Banner][item=Green Birdskull Necklace][item=Copper Steampunk Wings][item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Forestsong Face Mask][item=Emerald Green Satin Tunic][item=Forest Green Neck Wrap][item=Crown of Bones][item=Silver Filigree Boots][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Forestsong Face Mask][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet][item=Green and White Flair Scarf][item=Forest Rogue Footpads][item=Forest Rogue Mask][/quote] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [quote name=Familiars Pick 3][item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Ember Mouse][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Warcat Protector][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Bumble][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Sparkling Stinger][item=Peacevince Aardvark][item=Construction Mith][/quote] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/676e/f/2016/092/4/f/pagebreak_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9xh0ux.png[/img] [quote name=Battle Pick 3][item=Scratch][item=Meditate][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Bright Bolt][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Freezing Slash][item=Jungle Slash][item=Gust Slash][item=Haste][item=Concentration][item=Reflect][item=Bolster][item=Ward][item=Rally][item=Regeneration][item=Berserker][item=Scholar][item=Discipline][item=Ambush][item=Enfeeble][item=Sear][item=Disorient][item=Shock][item=Envenom][item=Clobber][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Health Potion][/quote]

Skins and Accents Pick 2 wrote:
Skin: Everglade Lasher Skin: Dryad Skin: Amaranth Moth Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae Accent: Tricky Brambles Accent: Cloudsong Guard Skin: Bamboo Queen

Apparel Pick 3 wrote:
Crown of Bones Green Birdskull Headdress Emerald Green Satin Tunic Blue Warrior Face Mask Tawny Antlers Forestsong Face Mask Silver Filigree Banner Green Birdskull Necklace Copper Steampunk Wings Silver Filigree Tail Guard Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Forestsong Face Mask Emerald Green Satin Tunic Forest Green Neck Wrap Crown of Bones Silver Filigree Boots Teardrop Citrine Choker Forestsong Face Mask Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet Green and White Flair Scarf Forest Rogue Footpads Forest Rogue Mask

Familiars wrote:
Luna Mith Leafy Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Ember Mouse Everglade Lasher Ruby Webwing Wildwood Owl Cloud Chaser Warcat Protector Death's-Head Stag Crimson Emperor Bamboo Phytocat Southmarsh Podid Heartred Croaker Coral Carpenter Bumble Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Greenroot Janustrap Sparkling Stinger Construction Mith

Battle wrote:
Scratch Meditate Boulder Bolt Frigid Bolt Bright Bolt Leaf Bolt Freezing Slash Jungle Slash Gust Slash Haste Concentration Reflect Bolster Ward Rally Regeneration Berserker Scholar Discipline Ambush Enfeeble Sear Disorient Shock Envenom Clobber Minor Health Potion Health Potion
[center] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/4590/f/2016/090/e/1/dragon_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95rm.png[/img] [quote=Gen One Dragons][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19692428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196925/19692428_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20712316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207124/20712316_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote name=Imperials][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17001014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170011/17001014_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Fae][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21883615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218837/21883615_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22698064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226981/22698064_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Nocturn][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10626327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106264/10626327_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Mirror][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22582236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225823/22582236_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Pearlcather][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22442219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224423/22442219_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22687827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226879/22687827_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Skydancer][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22617568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226176/22617568_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21675725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216758/21675725_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote= Coatl][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24534612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245347/24534612_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote]

dragon_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95rm.png

Gen One Dragons wrote:
Imperials wrote:

Fae wrote:

Nocturn wrote:

Mirror wrote:

Pearlcather wrote:

Skydancer wrote:

Coatl wrote:
[center] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/3699/f/2016/090/1/3/other_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95ui.png[/img] [quote=Shadeyrain's Art] [b]There are two busts available from this artist!![/b] [url=http://imgur.com/a/f12Y6][img]http://i.imgur.com/md7dIA2.png[/img][/url] [i]Click for more examples!![/i][/quote] [quote=Ookamiotoko's Art] [b]Four of these cute little tiles available!!![/b] [center] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ace15d430b9e4251a8e53422d3e8cffc/tumblr_o0t2485r3r1u9ymyzo1_100.png[/img][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1ea87abf91c8c60f7926429fb30d7b98/tumblr_o1q41wCIBp1u9ymyzo7_100.png[/img][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/2ef1659184f1babdea63f3a4f493e5e6/tumblr_o1q41wCIBp1u9ymyzo4_100.png[/img][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/6566d19403f9b8c63b5ba71c0ebf39d5/tumblr_o1q41wCIBp1u9ymyzo3_100.png[/img] Check out their shop [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1630350/1#mbnew]here[/url][/quote] [quote]There are two of these available!!! Any dragon type!! [u]Coatl Examples[/u]: [b]Every Gene and Color Available[/b] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/32930bb414953000f17e93876db8db0f/tumblr_inline_nikf856GaY1r0g4u9.png[/img][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/982dcb4c1239b9e17cc99b90770fa961/tumblr_inline_nikf8bnWHf1r0g4u9.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a3a8855bf1eaf4ba3fa5b79e2e953175/tumblr_o9b5cbZoyy1u9ymyzo1_100.png[/img][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/536da6f975620d5a97420b87405a2d7d/tumblr_inline_nikf8p41rn1r0g4u9.png[/img] Check out more work [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1717478/1#mbnew]here[/url] [/quote]

other_prizes_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95ui.png

Shadeyrain's Art wrote:
There are two busts available from this artist!!

md7dIA2.png
Click for more examples!!

Ookamiotoko's Art wrote:
Four of these cute little tiles available!!!
tumblr_o0t2485r3r1u9ymyzo1_100.pngtumblr_o1q41wCIBp1u9ymyzo7_100.pngtumblr_o1q41wCIBp1u9ymyzo4_100.pngtumblr_o1q41wCIBp1u9ymyzo3_100.png

Check out their shop here
Quote:
There are two of these available!!! Any dragon type!!

Coatl Examples: Every Gene and Color Available

tumblr_inline_nikf856GaY1r0g4u9.pngtumblr_inline_nikf8bnWHf1r0g4u9.pngtumblr_o9b5cbZoyy1u9ymyzo1_100.pngtumblr_inline_nikf8p41rn1r0g4u9.png

Check out more work here
[center] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/d232/f/2016/090/f/b/affiliates_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95tt.png[/img] Raffle Banner!! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1808868/1][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/6547/f/2016/090/2/f/camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png[/img][/url] [code][url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1808868/1][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/6547/f/2016/090/2/f/camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1800212][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Panther_Sigs/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20Thread/Banners/Hatchery%20Button.png[/IMG][/url] (This is where I got all the art and dividers!!) [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/345/7/d/my_raffle_copy_by_vet_in_training-d89ixbj.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1179417&page=1&anchor=][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/340/4/3/pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=1235075&p=mb][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/310/b/7/vet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drw&id=1187149&p=mb][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/345/a/d/do_it_copy_by_vet_in_training-d89iyx7.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1268143&page=1][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/340/0/1/crystal_raffle_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z11e.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drw&id=1187149&p=mb][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/340/a/8/vet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png[/img][/url][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/345/4/2/enter_it_copy_by_vet_in_training-d89iy5t.png[/img]

affiliates_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95tt.png

Raffle Banner!!

Code:
[url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1808868/1][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/6547/f/2016/090/2/f/camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png[/img][/url]

Hatchery%20Button.png

(This is where I got all the art and dividers!!)

my_raffle_copy_by_vet_in_training-d89ixbj.pngpair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngdo_it_copy_by_vet_in_training-d89iyx7.pngcrystal_raffle_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z11e.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.pngenter_it_copy_by_vet_in_training-d89iy5t.png
Feel free to post....things will change as I take breaks at work!!
Feel free to post....things will change as I take breaks at work!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49