Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@Gaia

I'd like to trade for tickets! I have a 99 stack of copper, I'll send via message. :)
@Gaia

I'd like to trade for tickets! I have a 99 stack of copper, I'll send via message. :)
@Gaia
Can you add me to the ping list, please? I want to know everything.

So wanna push this raffle to the next level and open those eggs for everyone!
Sending some funds soon for 400 tickets~
@Gaia
Can you add me to the ping list, please? I want to know everything.

So wanna push this raffle to the next level and open those eggs for everyone!
Sending some funds soon for 400 tickets~
@Gaia

This may be a long shot, but would you also accept other stacks of 99 (for less tickets than Iron/Copper Ore)?
@Gaia

This may be a long shot, but would you also accept other stacks of 99 (for less tickets than Iron/Copper Ore)?
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@PeppermintStars Nope, I'm afraid not. Only the items listed on the first page are accepted as payment.
@PeppermintStars Nope, I'm afraid not. Only the items listed on the first page are accepted as payment.
sent some currency and some ores
sent some currency and some ores
@Gaia I will take 40 tickets please.
@Gaia I will take 40 tickets please.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Gaia Sent some things for 35 tickets. c:
@Gaia Sent some things for 35 tickets. c:
Change announcement

March 05: A change as been made to method #2 for earning tickets. The amount of tickets you get is now dependent on the size of the purchase, instead of a universal 1 ticket for every purchase. The limit is still set to once a day per person.

I figured it'd be more fair to reward someone who's made a 1000gem purchase with more tickets than someone who's bought a familiar for 5k treasure.

@Unownsender @Tinderbutt @Yukichan @Risaia @Kuhal @Wankku
Change announcement

March 05: A change as been made to method #2 for earning tickets. The amount of tickets you get is now dependent on the size of the purchase, instead of a universal 1 ticket for every purchase. The limit is still set to once a day per person.

I figured it'd be more fair to reward someone who's made a 1000gem purchase with more tickets than someone who's bought a familiar for 5k treasure.

@Unownsender @Tinderbutt @Yukichan @Risaia @Kuhal @Wankku
Prize unlock announcement

Thanks to all of you wonderful people participating! It makes me very excited to see you enjoy this raffle! By now, more than 2000 tickets have been sold/traded which means the next tier of prizes as been unlocked! The Unhatched Fire Egg is the third prize now available! The next tier, the unhatched Ice Egg, will unlocked when 3000 tickets have been sold! :D

@Unownsender @FireGirlB @Yukichan @Kuhal @Wankku

(Sorry that some of you may have gotten a double ping from me today! Since there were so many hours between this and the previous announcement, I felt it was more appropriate to post again instead of editing the previous post, as some of you may then overlook this new addition.)

Have a greay day/evening everyone, and keep on being awesome <3
Prize unlock announcement

Thanks to all of you wonderful people participating! It makes me very excited to see you enjoy this raffle! By now, more than 2000 tickets have been sold/traded which means the next tier of prizes as been unlocked! The Unhatched Fire Egg is the third prize now available! The next tier, the unhatched Ice Egg, will unlocked when 3000 tickets have been sold! :D

@Unownsender @FireGirlB @Yukichan @Kuhal @Wankku

(Sorry that some of you may have gotten a double ping from me today! Since there were so many hours between this and the previous announcement, I felt it was more appropriate to post again instead of editing the previous post, as some of you may then overlook this new addition.)

Have a greay day/evening everyone, and keep on being awesome <3
@Gaia Could I get an end date ping, please?
@Gaia Could I get an end date ping, please?
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48